Who was the victor of the Yugoslav wars, Sup Forums?

Who was the victor of the Yugoslav wars, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx47BxyFWFo
youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8
youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone but serbia

probably the jews...

/thread

*hugs*

William "Bill" Jefferson Clinton

Serbia got BTFO'd because Milosevic was a war criminal and a genocide guru. Clinton punished him.

Us, obviously. First time we asserted our own foreign policy in recognizing Croatia early.

the good guys

Good at genociding Serbs maybe because there are none left where he supposedly genocided his enemy.

>Who was the victor of the Yugoslav wars
Islam like always when US is participating.

so apparently we "participated" in germany as well?

You

>american education

a-are those people lying down okay?

American imperialism.

no one can harm you if you are dead

durrr

America

the jews

Jews directly and muslims indirectly

Why is Serbia so edgy?

those were bosnians on pic

Not about the pic, everything. When i look up music from the yugoslav wars, only Serbia makes good music, just like ISIS is the only one with good music from the Syrian civil war. You even have an eyepatch on your flag

i will tell you a secret
serbia created isis

Wtf, BiH and Croatia both made excellent tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx47BxyFWFo

If we go full yugo over here I want to hear some militias covering, like, Red Hot Chili Peppers and making the lyrics about the heroes who died to defend trenton, new jersey

You are just waiting to balkanize, America. Let Hollywood create the grandest war movie in existance

Fuck, is this real? If it is, its fucking golden. I legit feel bad for Serbs. Theyve been shit on almost constantly since their empire collapsed in the late 14th century.

holy shit top kek

not serbia.

Kosovo, Croatia, and Bosnia were winners.

Losers were Serbs and slavs

>serbs and Slavs
You dumbass

The stupidest comment I have read today.

There's no use in being mad at him. After all, he's American.

i mean the shitskin islamic immigration to germany in modern times

serbs are not slavs they are balkanians

lol, truth butthurts.

Yes, but Russia lost here too and is really butthurt about this, even today. And they are slavs.

russians are northern slavs (suburalian/asian phenotype)

they are the self-proclaimed ruler of slavs

Thats fucking amazing. Its hilarious and tragic at the same time. Does Serbia have any statues of Stefan DuĊĦan or has NATO made that illegal?

NATO doesnt pass laws...

They arent a member of the EU either.

What is NATO going to do invade them over a statue?

Why is it "tragic". Based Albania honoring us for helping them against the Serbian genocide.

BASED Germany is BASED

because Sup Forums is full of fake nazi types who like serbia for killing Muslims.

they why do they support palestine over israel? they hate jews even more than muslims?

kys's

because to Nazis jews are the greatest evil. They blame them for Muslims.

Slovenia won as well...
And yes, Serbs are Slavs..

basically, america won

How the fuck did Kosovo win, it's literally a constitutionally dysfunctional protectorate.

they wanted to break away from Serbia. Serbia didnt want them to. They literally did.

Kosovo won.

Granted that came after the breakup of Yugoslavia so if we are just focusing on the civil war during the breakup Kosovo didnt win yet, but they did win. Serbia to this day is still butthurt over this

>Serbia didnt want them to
>serbs didn't do nothing

And now they're enthralled to another master. Yeah, great fucking victory.

>After all, he's Albanian.*

Enverbey pls
Kosovo is under control of the Americans. The best example you have of this is what happened recently
>Thaci: I am creating a Kosovo army lol
>USA: Not on my watch
>Germany: Not on my watch
>....
>News: the law proposed for forming a Kosovo army has been pulled from the agenda

>oy vey them servians is evil!
>goooood goyyyyyy wipe out those Orthodox savages!...

They didnt want to be under Serbian control.

Which is what they got. They still dont and are happy with that outcome. Only Russia and Serbs are bitter about this.

People of Kosovo got exactly what they wanted, they got to tell the Serbs to fuck off. They still celebrate this. They would literally be under anyones control and be happy about it as long as it wasnt the Serbs.

The serbs however, are pissed. They didnt want it to go, and still want it back.

So yes pure defeat for Serbia.

usa
not really
it's called eastern slavs
and it's bullshit about phenotype
and we are butthurt mostly because of disappointment, we used to kinda like usa before this shit, it was too much disillusion to handle.

but those orthodox savages were killing catholics

He is not enverbey you retarded slavshit because I am, the guy he is replying to.

It's a complete shitshow really, kosoalbs are the majority of that clay and they voted to go out, just like the serbs and others got parts of the astrohungarian empire because they were the majority population there.

Serbia should really just cut the tumorstate off. Cultural heritage and buncha songs and churches there, beeg fucking whoop. Would be interesting seeing them with no electricity or sewage infrastructure (which the fucking idiot puppet government still supply Kosovo with my taxpayer money, yes, they do live down there for fucking free).

Now, there are more parts to the problem than are going to get discussed here. All in all, just like the yugo wars, it's a complete shitshow with no clear winner (only a clear loser) and with no clear bad guy, and I'm not ever protecting Serbia here.

No it was the mohamet-worshippers who did that, but dont let the kikes know that you were told that!

>Which is what they got.
For now. You think there will be American troops here forever? Ottoman Empire was here 5 centuries but they aren't today. The same will happen sooner or later with the Americans as well.

>People of Kosovo got exactly what they wanted
Albanians of Kosovo, not people of Kosovo. There is a difference.

>kinda like usa before this shit
that "shit" was just an excuse for your nationalists for launching the anti us and anti west campaign in russia backed by your ex kgb men that eventually brought putin to power. as for the serbs, you never gave two shits about them in the modern history. because tito didn't want to suck your commie dick. and suddenly "muh slav brothers, milo is a martyr, fuck usa" and all that bullshit. you are not fooling anyone, ivan.

to you stupid cunt.

The serbs and croats definitely fought. Serbs were bitter Croatians sided with Nazis and killed a lot of Serbs during WWII. I mean the Croats were really terrible then and even shocked the Nazis with their brutality, but dont pretend Serbs and Croatians were some united front.

I can only speak to what is not your fucking dreams. Maybe Serbia wont be around first, or IS will take them all over. I am not interesting in roleplaying with you here about what could happen. I can just speak to what happened and that is Kosovo won and Serbia lost.

You are right in past Russia didnt care for them during USSR period. However, Russia was really angry about this whole thing, during it.

>to hell with my future as long as I get to fuck over my enemy

Literally the most subhuman outlook there is.

classic
>usa did some shit
>which russians didn't like
>"liiiieees, it's all putin's fault, he brainwashed you, rrrreeeee"

I dont see why you are so bitter about this. Nobody cares except people in Kosovo, Russians, and Serbs.

The Kosovians got what they wanted. That is victory. I have no dog in the Balkan fight. Im just saying what happened.

I question why you feel so strongly about this. Is it because you love Serbia/Russia or just hate Muslims?

Balkan subhumanity triggers me.

>I can only speak to what is not your fucking dreams.
Empires come and go, this is not a dream, it's backed by numerous examples from history.

>I can just speak to what happened and that is Kosovo won and Serbia lost.
The only one who won was the US. No one else.

serbia was none of your fucking business and you didn't give a shit about them in the past. and all of a sudden "me don't like". yeah classic.

>this butthurt
the us empire is not going away. pax americana will last for the next millennium or so . deal with it!

You sound like a woman on the rag.

>serbia was none of your fucking business
lol, and none of your fucking business even more.

>and you didn't give a shit about them in the past
nah?
serbia is like the most bro nation
like, i dunno, canada to usa

>serbia is like the most bro nation
that's what your kgb propaganda wanted you to believe in the 1990's. how is it a most bro nation if they have never been historically ethnically or culturally close to you. i would imagine bulgaria and such would be much closer.

>american education

(You)

>if they have never been historically ethnically or culturally close to you
Aaaand further discussion is futile.

Slovenia because they got their own country without suffering much fighting or bombing on their soil.

>never been historically ethnically or culturally close to you
cringe

>Kosovians
Just stop already

Weapons dealers.

>ISIS is the only one with good music from the Syrian civil war
Pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8

tito's yugoslavia was literally much closer to the west as he hated the ussr and their commie bloc. and that's been going on for decades. and all of a sudden muh slav brothers.

He's not wrong. Historically the two countries didn't have much to do with each other and aside from Orthodoxy don't have much in common culturally.

fine when things change we can talk.

What diaspora are you, user. Be honest with us.

Tell me more about my country.

>i would imagine
Yeah, that's your problems, you imagine.

>historically
wars agains turkey
fucking ww1 ffs
white emigre
ww2
>ethnically
slavs, bre
>culturally
religion and all this shit
>close to you
and the fact that they are not literally close to us makes us bros desu :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM

This is now a thread about comfy serbian war music

He's not a diaspora because he obviously has no clue what he's actually talking about. He is just another "let me tell you about your country" type of American

But Russia is not USSR.
Who cares about some decade of buttmad politicians.

Not a single one.

Italian and German on my mom's side and Polish/Ukrainian on my Dad's.

Calm down you butthurt Kraut. I realize you are upset but deep breath.

Nor have I spoken any shit. It is clear this issue is emotional to you ok fine, but only one talking shit here is you.

>He's not a diaspora because he obviously has no clue what he's actually talking about
I can't imagine another reason why he'd be this anally-pained.

He's either diaspora or had some diaspora "teach" him about the conflict and he got all his opinions from that.

Should add--Russian alliance with Serbia WWI was kind of a joke since in reality it was just an excuse for the tsar to get his hands on Constantinople.

constantinople was not a priority in 1914. but yeah, the alliance was a joke, just like any alliance between a grand power and powerless country-let

You are the one freaking out over this. Why does Serbia losing butthurt you so much?

Only one guy answered and he didnt like Muslims. Is that the case with you two? You are butthurt because Muslims won against Orthodox Serbs, or his your cause of butthurt something else?

constantinople was an aim for centuries
but no one needed a war in that specific moment
if not serbia nobody would initiate it

>American argues with Europeans about European history
Makes me cringe every time

>European claims Balkans as European
makes me vomit

>>Europeans claiming because they are European >>makes them automatically right about European >>history

Makes me cringe every time.

Even the Serb here are telling you to fuck off with this nonsense. If you have some historical facts to share by all means do so. Show everyone your superior European history knowledge instead of crying like a bitch

Why? Does your very existence somehow imbue you with the knowledge of a hundred history books? It's not like existing in one spot automatically make you know anything about it. That was a petty yankee tier post desu