I am 18 and a half and I have never had sex, a girlfriend, kiss, or anything of that nature...

I am 18 and a half and I have never had sex, a girlfriend, kiss, or anything of that nature. My build is average and I have Asperger's Syndrome. How bad am I?

Do cold approach and learn PUA

It's not terrible, there's always hope. Put yourself out there without being creepy, and you'll make it. Find somebody you like. Don't be desperate.

Or buy a hooker.

this describes 90% of Sup Forums

Had sex with my aunt at age 19

>Me
>Virgin at 33 years old
>Zero friends
>Zero acquaintances
>NEET

Yeah, you're not doing so bad, OP

20 yr old KHV reporting in

What's up my fellow virgin anons. I am surprised I haven't killed myself yet

Only one way out bud.

Aspergers is not even recognized I'm told my 16 yr old son Tristan and I have asd (autism spectrum disorder) but I digress from ur original topic he gets trim so depending on how functional u are with whichever end of the spectrum ur on u to can swipe that v card, it's all about honesty and confidence. Once u become confident they can tell and the rest will fall into place...oh and watch the new Netflix show called (Atypical) it will provide with some help in this area...

lost my virginity at 23. don't worry about it.
friends are way more important anyways.
broke up with my ex after a year, still have my friends and it's been 7 years.

Felipe? Is that you?

as i approach wizardhood i can see the female as what it truly is

i regret nothing

you're an adult now

renting a hooker is an option

The irony being that once you can see what woman really is woman actually begins to want you

37, bs in it, supervised, married, 2 kids, nice house, nice cars. I have aspergers too, you'll be fine. Met my wife playing an online game about 10 years, so same interests and makes things easier

18 is nothing. Check back in at 25.

i'm almost 32 and never done any of that shit
get on my level normie

just stop being beta and get laid dude

Tinkering on age of no return. Slightly below average height, some facial hair, average build, good conversationalist once im into thr convo but really awkward at first

How fucked?

>Tinkering on age of no return
30?

20 is age of no return 30 is age of wizardry 50 is age of wraithood

>4%
>never
Heading that way for sure