How to get all this kief out?

How to get all this kief out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JUTKTk60aGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Single pube hair works best. The longer and curlier the better.

Throw in freezer for 20 minutes... use scraper or flick the glass to collect as much kief as possible.

Your finger. Wash your hands first then just dab it all up with your index finger.... Roll your index and thumb together and you will get a tiny fucking speck of resin you child.... Now go.

Just use a small paintbrush op

there's a small black brush that comes with most beard trimmers. use that

throw a little milk in there and drink it

This all got so far guys. Not going so good? Also my grinder stuck together very right abd their kief stuck in betweeb it

let it build up more

fold a piece of paper or use an index card to scrape

Put it in a sock and throw it against the wall as hard as you can that will knock the kief loose

Get a decent titanium one for $12 friggin dollars with a kief catcher.

pupe in kief pile, ma niggaro

Sorry cannot. Am broke and in debt and if i dont get high tonight i will cry

buy another ounce of weed

holy shit are you guys fucking serious?

dissolve it in a nonpolar solvent.

if you want to smoke it, dissolve it in isopropyl alcohol or acetone. pour it in a flat dish and put a fan over it. let it sit until the solvent evaporates and scrape up the kief.

if you dont mind drinking it, dissolve it in ethanol (like vodka or something). and make green dragon.

Toothbrush preferably not used but w.e you do you

Because no reasonable or quick logical answers have been posted thus far.

A little rubbing alcohol, a heat source, and patience.

Aight this what i have ended up with, bout to go load this in my bowl and hopefully i high enough to sleep

These fags trying to tell you to make oil out of less than a quarter gram of kief. Just smoke it.

Freeze for like 30 minutes and then dump onto paper.

Call up the Sutherlands.

Found a new dealer whos super cheap so im happy bout dat. Can get 4gs of kush for $20 easy

those hairs and bits of plastic r gonna get u fucking lit

I use a knife to get the sticky grinder shit.

I spilled most of it on carpet by accident hopefully i dont get lung aids

Silicone spatula
Alcohol
Lots of ways
Get creative

You guys said use a pube so I am

just get more you fucking idioit

Clean that shit
Get your priorities in order goddamn

and we love you for it, try a thick piece of paper like a business card

Weed > Everything

Degenerate

Bro I see like a full bowl of bud laying there.

Can this be the new "i spent $40 did i get ripped off?" picture?

guitar pick

>broke
>debt
>if i don't get high tonight i will cry

wow what a retarded little drug addict.

Forgot i left my bong in backyard. Hopefully no rats pissed in it.

Take the fucking hairs out you disgusting stoner faggot

Got my smokes

Add sum wacky tobacky first

Time to add the kief

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much tosmacko.

You scraped the resin out of that yet? I see a bunch there.

that would hurt so much whats wrong with you

Wtf is resin?

The pain is only temporary bby

All of that black stuff in the male stem that goes into the bong. Scrape it out. Smoke it. Get high.

My nigga I thought that was mold i scraped a shit ton out and threw it away a min ago.

It's gonna have tobacco resin in it too since you smole tobacco with your weed. And the stuff that sits in the water/gets soaked needs to be dried out. But looks like you got rid of that. Scrape the rest out and try some. It'll get you high for sure. It isn't mold.

never smoke resin from a water piece. that shit is humid, moldy, and is nasty as fuck. I never advise smoking resin, but if you do, pull it from a bowl. that nice thick black tar like resin is mixed with half burnt weed that pulled through the pipe. that shit is nasty but burns nice and gets you high af. water piece resin is just plain ol nasty

>now I know I'm getting trolled

dont smoke weed res what are you gay

stop being lazy niggers and buy more weed, stop smoking carcinogens you cancerous children

It isn't fucking mold you mongoloid. If you clean the thing even monthly, there is no amount of mold in there that is going to make you sick or anything. No amount. At all. I've done this with dirtier bongs in desperate times. And the stuff closer to the bowl is going to be better because it's farther from the water. Yes it's nasty, all resin is nasty, but when you're desperate and wanna get high, it's your best friend.

>pull it out to dry
>forget about it
>when out of bud find it and smoke it

Cringe

U tryna trick me into inhaling nerve gas?

im cringe yet your smoking res

No lol I'm serious. It's up to you bro. Throw it away if you want but you said you wanted to get high and that shit will get you high. It won't taste good. But it won't hurt you. This isn't a mustard nerve gas crystal trick. I have done it myself. More than once. And never got anything. Except for high.

Razor blade and a clean table.

Will try it then, thanks brother

Are you a god damn retard? The one thing you wanted was that kief and you fuck it up.

Np happy to help a fellow stoner in times of need. I know how it is

You can probably get a few resin hits if you just hit the bowl with nothing in it for a duration.

Guys i can taste the hairs im finna puke!!

rubbing alcohol, higher the proof the better. Scrap whats left over after it dries up, smoke that shit.

youtu.be/JUTKTk60aGk

Im listening to this

put in freezer

this hair

Why wouldn't you remove the hairs before smoking It? Maybe it's best you just don't smoke for a while. Wake up early and get some exercise throughout the day so you're tired enough to sleep at night.

Scoop out the resin
For a pouring rainy day
Put it in a matchbox
Put it in the freezer next to the sorbet