DUDE IM GAY ITS IMPORTANT TO SAY THIS IN EVERY SONG BECAUSE BEING GAY IS STILL TABOO IN RAP PLEASE PRAISE ME FOR MY...

>DUDE IM GAY ITS IMPORTANT TO SAY THIS IN EVERY SONG BECAUSE BEING GAY IS STILL TABOO IN RAP PLEASE PRAISE ME FOR MY BRAVERY!!!
being gay is the least daring thing to be in rap in 2017

shutup straighty

t. homophobe

the album is a 7/10 at best and that has nothing to do with kevin abstracts sexuality

Bigot

I love how all the brockhampton hate threads are always about being gay and never the actual music

WAAAAAHH

no thread is ever about music
its all fanbase judging when it's not Sup Forums shit

but that is what of abstract tracks are. lyrics are music you retard

dont go running your mouth

almost every rapper repeats themes

why is the gay thing worse than every rapper only rapping about dealing/fucking your bitch/general brags/sucka mcs

you're just a faggot

because its not just about him being gay it's about how being gay is still ostracized in modern society when that's just a straight lie

idk man the dude's from texas theyre not too caught up over there

LYRICS ARE NOT MUSIC
they are words
go to google and search the lyrics to any song and tell me if you can hear them

dallas and austin have NY-tier neoliberalism. "the south is le racist" meme only applies to 3 states and texas isn't one of them. texas is almost 40% hispanic and will be majority in the next decade

objective untruth

hispanics are pretty homophobic
also two cities =/= texas

>almost 40% hispanic
>implying hispanic people aren't as homophobic as black people and le hick white people

Dallas and Austin are two cities. Texas is a pretty big state.
A large Hispanic population could still be homophobic. Especially when a lot of populations still hold traditional ideas of masculinity, femininity, and sexuality.

Anyway, general thoughts on Saturation II? I wasn't actually all that crazy about Saturation (although I do want to give it another listen, probably real soon), but I'm REALLY loving II. I think that, in exchange for being a bit less experimental, the songs are much more solid and well-crafted. In addition to the singles, SWEET in particular, TOKYO feels so incredibly well-made it's astounding.

I'm from around the part of texas that Kevin is from and its not a liberal paradise like Austin or Houston. Remember all the counties that voted for trump? ;)

I like saturation 2 more than 1
Trump is pro gay and pro transexuals

Trump is only pro gay because he wanted liberal votes you naive dipshit

That's why Trump chills with homophobes and wants to kick trans people out of the military

prove to me he's homophobic. all you have is "he's pretending". back it up with evidence
there's a difference between not wanting transexuals to exist and deciding it's not worth the cost to keep transexuals in the military you dumb fucking idiot

>2017
>listening to poor man's frank ocean
sageru

frank don't spit like this

Some guy actually called me that in a Bernie rally

nigga nobody cares

Except Brockhampton is objectively better than Frank Ocean in every way.

implying that always talking about "dealing/fucking your bitch/general brags/sucka mcs" is any better.
Im not homophobe, but rapping all the time about being gay n shit in gets a bit annoying after a while. Its like he's trying to force people into something.

People who are just discovering their sexual identity tend to be obsessive about it. That's why you see so many kids on tumblr going "im gay lol hahahaha im gay im so gay!" eventually they'll stop and just be comfortable being gay without screaming about it every 5 minutes. Really this shows in straight people too considering every other artist is "i fucked ur bitch" x300

>rapping all the time about being gay n shit in gets a bit annoying after a while. Its like he's trying to force people into something.
Put yourself in a mindset where sex is irrelevant to you and listen to any rap. You'll feel the same about straight people. Really, it's not forcing anything, it's just people opening up about how they feel and their experiences. Even if it's "ur ho sucks my dick"

they released hiphop aoty TWICE

best track from I is bank
best track from II is sweet

le Brockhampton boyband xD revolutionary btw

Being gay in rap is pretty daring especially if you're trying to become a popular performer. Don't you remember how people freaked out about Tyler the Creator for "coming out" just a month ago? Or when Young Thug wore a dress for an album cover?

nigga this isnt the new daniel caesar album

>Don't you remember how people freaked out about Tyler the Creator for "coming out" just a month ago?
no because no one was freaking out. they were just reacting to it. no music outlet was like "TYLER IS A FUCKING QUEER STOP LISTENING TO THIS FAGGOT'S MUSIC NOW!"

i think they mean how much attention it got
being gay is very personal and awkward to share for most people. having a bunch of media talk about it would be even more awkward.

It's a 9/10 though

i'm pretty sure i just saw a thread like that get bumped off

>he thinks things that support his argument count

Im from Texas and it honestly depends where you're from, also hispanics are notoriously homophobic.

>40 posts
>27 posters

mega hmm

once again, threads on Sup Forums are not indicative of how normies feel. normies consume mainstream media which is unanimously pro gay.

the brockhampton hypebeast train can't be anything other than a joke

they're good but you people think they're fucking amazing because they also were on a music shitpost forum

You don't actually believe that do you.

These guys are cranking out songs just so they can all have enough money to stay above the poverty line.

lol straightie decected

it's current year. normies browse Sup Forums. normies love Sup Forums. kids go on Sup Forums as much as they do reddit. kids use Sup Forums just as much as they go on RYM because they have the same target audience.

not to mention tons of regular normies are very homophobic and just don't share their opinion without anonymity.

you dont know what normie means. normies arent even on reddit

your definition of normie is so restrictive, which likely means you're a normie yourself and only further prove my point. its time to go back.

Majority of journalists are overwhelmingly pro gay liberals. Average black rap fans on social media will still freak out about how Tyler is a faggot and they can't relate to his music because it's not about girls. A lot of black people are homophobic

Very few normies browse Sup Forums. underage faggots may browse it, but not the normies 18+
Most people who come here get bored after a week and are repulsed by how old Sup Forums looks and its way of working, not even talking about the Sup Forums stuff.
And all this applies generally in all boards, im not talking about the each boards "subculture" that requires time to get to know what is a meme there and what is not.

>best track from I is bank
THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT

>Trump is pro gay and pro transexuals

is that why he banned them from the military?

>not worth the cost

yeah, the absolutely tiny cost to support less than 2500 people vs. the literal BILLIONS they have to spend on everything else

really makes me think

this never actually happened

no he banned them because trannies make horrible soldiers. cost too much for mental and/or physical treatment. there are also countless studies on how less effective women are in military than men.

im sorry but your LE PRO EVERYONE PROGRESSIVE EVERYONE EQUAL HAPPY WORLD EVERYONE SING LE HAPPY SONGS XDDDD doesnt fly so well when you leave your bubble and enter the real world where biology matters. fucking faggot retard

why the fuck do you speak about things you don't know? there are countless studies about how much more expensive it is to be a transexual than someone who isn't a transexual. fucking dumb faggot

I don't see what people like about Brockhampton. This might be because I think R&B is the Country equivalent in black culture when it comes to boring uninspired songs and lyrics as I can't even listen to the second half of Saturation and skipped about every other song of II after the first chain of songs. Overal I feel Sat is a 5/10 and II is a 6/10, to me I don't think your album should be above average if you can't bridge over people who don't like your genre.

>there are also countless studies on how less effective women are in military than men.

and what about FtM soldiers?

>the rest of your post

literally projecting, never even said or implied any of that

>how much more expensive it is to be a transexual than someone who isn't a transexual

yeah no shit, I'm just pointing out that compared to other dumb shit we pay for for our military it is extremely insignificant

Isn't funny how this wasn't even a problem when Transexuals were allowed into the army two years ago, but along comes Trump and now the country has to tear itself apart?

user let's say you're the president of a country and you've sworn to protect its citizens from danger or whatever. let's say some other country starts a war. let's also say that it's a proven fact that people with more testosterone are better foot soldiers. and lets say that transexuals and women have less testosterone than men. would it not be in your best interest to have as many male foot soldiers as possible?
>and what about FtM soldiers?
google ftm dilation

Being male does not make you more prepared to go to war than a capable qualified woman.

Its funny, your train of thought is actually a pretty decent argument against political correct inclusion in the draft, because the draft IS all about putting together a capable fighting force in a short amount of time. That has nothing to do with enlisting to the US military though, anyone even slightly involved in the military would tell you that.

>Being male does not make you more prepared to go to war than a capable qualified woman.
it literally does though. biology cannot be disproven
fatty tres

unless you got service papers to prove otherwise, you're literally less qualified than trannies to discuss who is or is not fit to serve

>you dont make music therefore you lack the capability to say who and who isn't a good musician
nice argument. im literally just regurgitating conclusions from studies

you're regurgitating my fuckin seed dude XD

it's because they look like a bunch of sweaty poor mexicans who don't bathe probably conceived so their single moms could stay in america

R Kelly secretly approve this message.

dude are you alright you might be experiencing something called lack of purpose in life

the jews see it as a way to introduce gayness into black culture which is ardently antigay

I lived with merlin from brockhampton, hes a cool guy, but the music of brock hampton was memed to hell by the yaaas queen queer fat slutty drunk girl crowd.

I watched it happen, also nothing worse than seeing firsthand womens reaction to a guy who they never gave much attention to, become famous overnight in his music group and they flock to him like rabbits singing his praises and acting as if they were his best friend for the two seconds of time they gave him at some party where they blew him off.

also austin texas is probably going to flood and im okkay with this

I have no idea who this is but

>like 75% of rap songs involve straight dudes boasting about sex with women
>any mention of being gay
>OMG STOP SHOVING YOUR SEXUALITY DOWN MY THROAT

You have no sense of perspective, go reexamine your life.

its not about him being gay its about him pretending like being gay is being a slave. it's harder to be a STRAIGHT HUWHITE MALE than it is to be a gay black man in the hood

>it's harder to be a STRAIGHT HUWHITE MALE than it is to be a gay black man in the hood
Oh boy

are you for real?

lol almost like people are allowed to engage in conversations, what the fuck right?