British girls are the ugliest in the world

British girls are the ugliest in the world

This is my sister and I know for a fact if she was in America she would be a 4-4.5 tops but here in England shes an 8

You kidding, m8? This gal's rack is a 10. Looks like her ass is a 9. Face could use some work, but damn, would marry.

Moar?

Let's see her ass

He just proved our point, OP.
The british gene pool is fucked from all of the centuries of inbreeding.

post her tits or get the fuck out britbong

LOL @ the palm tree and sun outside.

Not a britgril.

Well op out of ten I would definitely give her one

she's an 8+ worldwide m8.

GTFO with the shit tier bait and just post whatever else you have of her. You know as well as we do that there's no one in the western world that would kick her out of bed. Now quit attention whoring.

You britbongers really overestimate American women. They are bad but your sister is above average for sure

Brits are confined to the UK? I mean they can't go to other countries and take pictures? Man, I'm glad i don't live there.

IDGAF what she is just post the rest

Shes pretty cute

good eye bro. there are definitely no british citizens anywhere in the world in the same place as a palm tree. so glad to share this place with such a smart guy

She would be a solid 6 in America

Let's see a pic of her in the UK, then.

Op is talking shit

I would happily fuck your sister OP.

Not his sister

I would happily fuck whoever that is.

so anyone got tits pic

Something I've noticed living in both America (New England area) and Europe (Spain). In the USA there tend to be a LOT of 9s and 10s. Like lots. Walk on any big college campus and you can find smoking hot sluts who look straight out of a magazine. Also, you'll see an abundance of landwhales and ugly girls too. America has lots of girls on both ENDS of the spectrum. Conversely in Europe almost every girl is at least a 5 and comes in closer around 7-8 range. But there are way less beautiful, near perfect women. I'm not saying they don't exist. Not by a long shot. I met several. Also, American girls tend to be slutty as fuck. If you're a virgin after the first semester of college as a girl its cuz you're ugly and no one wants to fuck you. Where as in Spain I met lots of 7/8 women who were virgins and very conservative about "hooking up." Might be due to living in the north (pais vasco) where lots of people are Catholic but I'm not sure. Anyway that was a long post but those are my thoughts on this thread.

Shes not too bad. I'd definitely stick it in her ass.

You have clearly not been to Devon and Lands End.

american here, she's actually more like a 6

surprise faggot, the majority of anons linking a hot girl and claiming its their sister is delusional. who would fucking post their hot sister to a board like this anyway

she's thick but not morbidly obese, white skin and blonde, and huge tits.

she's a solid 7.

Sorry to burst your bubble. america has so many trash sluts who get fat

we aren't counting blacks

Everyone saying "m8" she's a ten is obviously a Britt, or a small town inbred American.

This bitch is a solid 4.5 world wide. Saggy tips, ugly face, front butt.

She'll get prego once blow up faster than the world trade center and still get fucked where she lives.

She will complain there are "no good guys", move to a big city where she's a 4.5 and promptly move back saying "there is no place like home" sporting a nig nog baby number 2.

I'm sorry Op.

6/10

Sup Forums standards. A 7 is cute but not noteworthy. OP's pic is only cute due to age group and tits otherwise she is ugly.

>front butt
Those are called tits you fuckwit virgin sperg