Got more of that ass?

Gross

jesus dude put that bitch in a home

Have kik? Add me t_eli_89

>no timestamp
K, bye then

You are my hero user keep going

Great thread!

I tried to be nice, but you don't deserve it.

You're an asshole and you have an ugly hag of a wife. You are a sad, hopeless old man who can't process that what he's married to is horrifying to everybody but you. All you do is spam her pictures all over the place, nobody EVER wants more or reposts her, so you samefeg pretending they do. And then you get pissy, like a little baby, when you get called out on it.

So, old man, go fuck yourself, or fuck your nasty, saggy, ugly, bad-dye-job hag of a wife. Either way, go away. This place is full of weirdos and assholes, and you're among the worst.

I can't wait to see your pathetic, impotent response. Call me "junior." Say I prefer the company of men because I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick. It just continues
to demonstrate your sad, tiny, old man life. Everyone both pities and hates you, sad, pathetic old man.

Nothing further from the truth.

I'm enjoying this thread

That makes two of us

Thank you user you are cool Dude bro

That's all I have. If anyone has more, please post it

>samefagging this hard

Thank you user

Very nice skin, nice face, nice eyes, great butt and pussy, nice boobs.

Nice apartment. Germany or Europe?

Great older lady for /b.

Hoe the best for you and wish you liked younger guys that travel the world and speak mostly English and have some problems with the law.

I'm educated and smart, but just a guy and not so smart in European standards. But I know a great lady. I just don't know if you would nag me or berate me.

So where are you located.

She's from Pennsylvania and the original poster said her name is Lori, but I don't think that's true

why blood?

Big Dildo? Do you always fuck yourself with huge dildos? Is this a German thing?

it is okay. no big deal.