It's fucking HAPPENING LMAO

Wenger STAYING. The Guardian, Mirror, Mail and Sun all reporting it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-winny-putri-lubis-nipple-hfs8p7k/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_ogGKhHf8DM
twitter.com/MrDtAFC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUSSSSTTTTTTTTT

arsene knows la

WONGA IN

he cant keep getting way with it

LOL I hope he stays

I also hope Dortmund stays together as much as possible, they're young and fun to watch. I'm guessing Bayern Munich will snatch up a bunch though.

Can't spell Arsenal without senile

>Mail and Sun

So there's at least two reputable sources reporting it.

Can he save Liverpool?

TYBG

Is curb your enthusiasm over?

What was Wenger thinking sending Walcott on early like that?

the ting about arsene is, he always wants continue

season 9 is happening

Tuchel seems very committed to assembling his own dortmund squad who can play his system to a tee and only just started, why would he leave for fucking arsenal of all places?

Based Arsene!!

Money maybe, idk how much arsenal is legitimately willing to shell out though. All of the fans managerial targets (allegri, tuchel, etc.) are at better clubs and its debatable whether or not arsenal would be willing persuade them through compensation.

I'll add onto this, would these managers really have the owners monterary interests at heart? Its no secret that Kroenke is more interested in money than results, and Wenger takes the financial scheme of Arsenal extemely seriously. The highest paid player at arsenal atm is Ozil at £140k/week, which is incredibly low for a top club in the premier league barring spurs, whom have only had consecutive top 4 placings recently.

As long as Kroenke is in charge I dont see Arsene Wenger leaving.

WENGER IN

CANT PARSE THE ARSE

Not until he saves team USA first

Wenger is the 4th best paid manager in Europe right now. His salary almost triples Allegri's and altough the exact number is not known it's likely that Wenger's salary is multiple times larger than the one Tuchel recieves at Dortmund.

So, yeah. Arsenal are not a big spending club when it comes to players, but they seem to pay their manager very well.

you are 100% correct, but their financial policy is more relevant in this situation. As said, Wenger takes the financial state of Arsenal very seriously, however, paying one manager is not the same as paying as entire squad. Its similar to how a club would rather sack a manager than replace the entire team, its extremely cheaper. Wenger is paid a lot of money because he keeps the financial state of Arsenal at an impressive level in terms of their expense level. However, I can completely see what you're saying, great post chile.

seriously senpai I would love to hear more of what you think. Im not an Arsenal fan but I find them a very interesting club.

I'll never question the manager

as long as he doesn't question my fanbase

Found the liberal pleb

L M A O
M
A
O

Arsenal Wenger earns £8.3 million a year, Allegri is on about £3.9 million a year. And even though Wenger only earns that much because he's been at the club for so long, he'll still get paid a lot more at Arsenal. As a reference, Klopp is on £7 million a year, Conte is on £6.5 million a year and Pochettino is on £5.5 million a year. The only clubs that match the wages of the top 6 PL clubs are Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. Even Benitez earns £4.5 million a year and he's a Championship manager.

Wenger is never the problem. The problem is in the boardroom and clubs like Chelshit and Man City spending extraordinate amount of money to buy players.

All the people with banners should just tell the board to give Wenger the funds. Just give him the funds to buy some superstars.

Arsenal just have shit depth and their 1st team isn't top 4 quality. They have ONE world class star (even that is up for debate considering Sanchez and/or Kosc probably wouldn't get into Bayern's 1st team) and the rest are shit. The fact that he takes that pile of shit to a top 4 finish every year is a miracle in itself, but it's now catching up to him because none of the team have progressed or grown. Oxlade, Ramsey, Walcott and Gibbs are at the near the same level they were when they started and declining - fast. They need to open the cheque book and sign some superstars if they want to win the league / challenge for the CL.

Along with that, they need to sign someone with a bit of mongrel in him. Their team is full of pretty boy twinks like Giroud and Bellerin who care more about their hair than playing. Get some superstars, get some tough nut leg breaker as well, and they might not continue their path of being a laughing stock.

>If Arsenal competed alone, they would win everything

wenger doesn't see 'value' in the market and doesn't spend though

wenger is to arselel what moyes was to everton

13 years at Arsenal without winning anything for boss who proves you don't need trophies to be a winner but he is a winner

I assumed that was a board thing, where they are like Liverpool where they only want to sign young guys who they can then sell at a profit once developed.

I mean, the bloke paid however much for Mustafi and Xhaka, there wasn't value in their signings but he still got them.

See this guy posted all three time. What's his deal? Any American sport comparisons?

>Any American sport comparisons?
he's the white power kaepernick

Leicester won the PL with a very cheap squad. And Arsenal have been spending big since 2013. Granit Xhaka was £5 million more expensive than Kante. Last season was just proof that Wenger can't win the league anymore. Usually you can say "the other teams are bigger than us and we simply can't compete". But every big team inexplicably collapsed and Arsenal still failed to win.

The board are cancerous and only care about lining their pockets rather than winning trophies, but Wenger is at fault for most of Arsenal's problems. He overplays players which causes them to get injured all the time, his defensive tactics means that the CBs are on the half-way line and it's incredibly easy for teams to counter-attack them, he's too soft on the players and can't motivate them to play well, he gives up on signing good players whenever a bigger club enters the bid (meaning that he's stuck signing overpriced players that no-one else wants).

Think Jeff Fisher.

but muh warchest. Wenger has been the only constant this last decade and everything wrong with the team can be traced to him and his retarded methods. he can fuck off.

Life keeps getting better for Spurs fans.

video of this man?

It was around £30 million each for Mustafi and Xhaka. A bit more for Mustafi I think.

Always remember who made us the 5th richest club in the world. Wenger gets to decide when he has to leave and he will leave on his own terms, not because of some pathetic brutes who do not understand what it means to support your club unconditionally

who needs world class players when you can walk it in once very six games against relegation fodder lol

wenga IN

Yes lad let's forget that Leicester are the PL champions and currently in the CL quarter finals.

>it's all about the money blud"

The back of the Times says:

> Wenger: the financial cost of finishing outside the top four would not be as punishing as in the past. Not any more. That was the case for a long time but not today. Of course on the sporting front it would be a blow but financially the Champions League does not have the impact anymore that it had five or six years ago.

Fuck. When did he become such a Jew? It's said to see Wenger the football genius turn into Wenger the banker over the last 20 years.

Nothing will change because Wenger can't spot talented defenders

He does get the funds

>6th is like a trophy

The only way to hurt this club now is to stop going to the matches. How are arse cucks happy to pay the highest prices on the planet to get into Top 6?

they aren't but they love the club so they go anyway. they have one of the best attendance records in the league which is impressive considering how much of their fanbase they've priced out

Why doesn't he change his first name to Arsenal? Would be appropriate and doesn't even require too many letters to be changed.

Because they are cucked, you said it yourself

Who else /akb/ here?

>special snowflakes
>more loyal than others
no

to be fair Arsenal routinely get shafted in the RO16 by drawing Bayern

Bahahahahha how long are arsenal cucks going to take wonga fucking them in the anus?

Can you get anymore cucked?

How long are you going to bend over and take this punishment?

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-winny-putri-lubis-nipple-hfs8p7k/answers/new.html

Remember a couple years ago when Arsenal got Monaco - with a 34 year old Berbatov upfront - in the CL last 16, and still went out?

>y-yes lads were finally going to m-make it was we drew an easy team

yea that's what I wrote you frilly nigger

Leicester is perfect example that money doesn't play on the pitch, so it's not Chelshit or City fault. Wenger have a lot of money and possibilities to make his club the biggest in PL. But he's strategy is a cancer.

how come atletico didnt get shafted by buyern then? arsenal are just shit

Because Atletico have better players than Arsenal?
It's tougher to assemble a team with foreign talent than with homegrown (or at least national).

That was a good Monaco side. They had Carrasco, Joao Moutinho Koondogbia and Martial.

ITS TIME TO GO

ITS TIME TO GO

(1)They get tough Round of 16 draws because Wenger and Arse always shit the bed in the group stage, scraping a 2nd place finish even when they're the top seeded team. This season being the only exception where they were unlucky to draw Bayern.

(2)Even when the drew a shit Monaco team they still got BTFO.

No such thing as a shit Monaco team.

>Because Atletico have better players than Arsenal?
and whos fault is that? whos fault is it that a team with half of arsenals budget has better players? surely not the manager, right?

>It's tougher to assemble a team with foreign talent than with homegrown (or at least national).
dont arsenal have more homegrown than any other team?

>whos fault is it that a team with half of arsenals budget has better players? surely not the manager, right?
Arsène even got pressured into buying Özlel by Arsenal "fans". See where that got them.
>dont arsenal have more homegrown than any other team?
Yes, exactly my point. English players are generally shit, Spanish players aren't.

>Arsène even got pressured into buying Özlel by Arsenal "fans". See where that got them.

It "got" them 2 FA Cups and a world class midfielder.

wew

You're mad if you feel Wenger is pressured into doing anything.

>world class
>goes invisible against big teams
:^)

Ozil is good, you just need good players around him to bring out the best in him. when he has to break the chances created in a season record to drag 16 goals out of Giroud its like you bought a V8 engine for a car that has the transmission of a trabant.
>Yes, exactly my point. English players are generally shit, Spanish players aren't.
arsenal dont even have that many english players, atletico have like 4 spanish players in a squad of 25.

Is ty a real person or is he made up?

There's a Sky Sports interview of him from 2004.

Leave Wenger alone cunts
Undefeated Season

>Being this cucked

Oh you dumb frog
You're gonna get yourself fired
Is that how you want this to end?

They can't sack Wnger. He's literally a legend in the club.

WENGER IN

>go to a sports news site
>any news about Arsene
>Wenger IN comment
>check the profile
>doesn't support Arsenal
Every time.

Newcastle are one of the richest clubs in England, it`s why they are shooting back up into the Premier league.

LEL
E
L

there will be actual suicides over this

I'M NOT FUCKING LEAVING

youtube.com/watch?v=_ogGKhHf8DM

Holy kek

It's because there's fuck all else to do in Newcastle. BIggest mistake I ever made was to go there for uni; literally nothing to do and you're completely cut-off from the real world. It's like Leipzig but even shitter

>Board to gutless to fire an incompetent manager
>Manager to gutless to motive players
>Players to gutless to show their worth

Arsenal, please never change.

>to instead of too 3 times in a row
fugg

dont usually see this flag. On your holidays, lad?

Leipzig is a great city. You're just a shut-in autist.

He seems to be taking it well!

twitter.com/MrDtAFC

HEH... HAHA

PFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm gonna laugh all week. Based Wonga.

Robbie is already rubbing his hands.

>how do we save arsenal?
>convince barcelona to sacrifice one season and sign Wenger
yeah, but how do we convince Barcelona to do that?

Someone should make a documentary on Wenger.

>My time with Arsene has come to an end.

Swap Messi for Wenger.