U-17 South American Championship Final Maych

Chile vs Brazil
Whoever wins become champions.

Anyone watching?

Halal

Get banged

Man, this brazilian kids are good. That pass was great.

Did he die?

Zuñiga? Yes. He did. It's already ogre.

The future is beautiful.

easy 4x0 with our best player not even playing well

are those the future goats

who cares

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brazil has pretty good young talent desu

Y-Yeah

Vinicius Jr, the new Pelé

Who won?

>tfw Chile and Argentina has no good young players

Prepare for another thousand years of Brazucas winning everything

Brazil 4 x 0 Chile.

It's not a fair result. Brazil was better but I don't know if 5-0 better.
At any rate, this isn't bad. Our guys show promise, but chilean players aren't that talented so they need to work hard. If they had managed to win this tournament they might have gotten too cocky for their own good, which is something that happens a lot with chilean players.
They need to now they are nowhere near good enough yet.

It's 5-0 already mate

How the fuck is a 5-0 win not a fair result.
I understand saying a result is not fair when you lose by 1 or 2 goals, but not fucking 5

He said that 5-0 was not reflecting the actual game. Brazil was definitely better, but no THAT much.

According to him, ofc.

It's a shame that UEFAlona is already after him, the guy didn't even play in Brasileirão.

Ah, no. Brazil deserved the win, don't get me wrong. You guys are producing great talent again. But 5-0 might have been a little too emphatic for what actually happened on the pitch.

The future is great

Do you think Chile will become a SA's powerhouse like Brasil, Argentina & Uruguay or players just don't give a fuck anymore?

Our Sub-20 is shit right now, so we will probably see a dip in quality in the time between our current gen fades away and the U-17 gen becomes good enough to play.

But I'm pretty optimistic. I don't think Chile is nowhere near becoming what you would call a powerhouse, which for me in SA are Brazil and Argentina, but I think Chile might become a consistently respectable team. Somewhere along the level of Colombia or Uruguay.

Not the same chilean, i really think that our NT will go down after next year's world cup. We don't have more Zamoranos, Alexis or Vidals. Like said, we will be like Colombia.

W-we still have Dybala-
Oh wait

Don't worry, our sub-20 is shit too