Hey Sup Forums I might go to /k/ if this thread fails, but I think some of you might be knowledgeable on this...

Hey Sup Forums I might go to /k/ if this thread fails, but I think some of you might be knowledgeable on this. So I'm a cali fag and I really wanter a balisong but couldn't really buy one legally so I went to china town and bought a cheapy piece of shit. I wasn't expecting much and i deficiently got what i payed for. But the play seems a little big, is there anyway i can salvaged this?
>I don't own the right screw to tighten the handles

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2q2pH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why can't you buy one legally, junior?
What steel is the blade made of?

Then maybe borrow your daddy's screwdriver? Just figure out what's loose and fix it.

Buy a training one, learn how to do the tricks, go to Nevada, buy real balisong, take back to Cali. Simple.

Or order it from Oregon.

more pictures, fag.

can't tell anything from those bullshit pics you posted.

Im from California, their illegal to sell/buy

you are going to need new pivots and calipers to figure out what size to order i have a similar problem with my 2 cheapo balisongs got a benchmade knockoff and an alpha beast clone the alphabeast screw stripped out the 2nd time i flipped it

>Dont have the right tool tip

>I live in comifornia
The solution is easy, move back to the USA.

Hate it here, moving to red state soon

Blade says 440 steel, obviously false

Ive bought a training one, feels really boring needa spice things up

God speed user.

Sorry same fag, but i dont really needa post more pics for my problem

Thanks for the helpful answer

Order one online. bladehq. They're in Oregon. Top-notch blades.

440 is cheap most of these fake balisongs have toyota 440 steel

imgur.com/a/2q2pH
pics of my memesongs

If they ship to cali that'd be great, ill check it out

Go get one? You sack of shit
Are you expecting someone to teach you a fucking spell to fix it?

Please kys, preferably with your shitty knife

440 is nothing to crow about, anyway, but it's not bad steel. It'll take a good edge with careful honing, but it's not worth the effort if you have the money to order a quality one online.

>nothing to crow about

What was the Great Depression like?

Thanks user, my autism got the best of my this time. Was just wondering if tightening the handel would even help the play or just make it unflipable

Should take an Alan wrench (L shaped hexagonal things). If you have ever owned a set of them it should be one of the smaller four ones in the row.
Don't tighten it too much or else you will get bad action and hit your fingers with it a bit more often.
As for buying, just go to a weird gas station or smoke shop that has that kind of shit (swords, tasers, knives, you name it).
I own a butterfly but it is primarily a letter opener and secondarily an entertainment tool, as they are impractical for most things beyond intimidation.

Whatever, dickhead.

Best post.

Yeah i flip just for entertainment, better then an autism spinner

Also you could do as other anons say and just drive 1+ state over for one, literally every other state in your vicinity allows them. If you are looking just find whichever crappy highway store has the most old crotchety Asian cashier who barely speaks English, they always have the best shit

They shipped switchblades to Illinois. I said I was ordering them for a cop for his birthday. They don't check or care; they put it on the invoice in case they get sued or something, but they didn't bother me at all.

kek, ya rascal!

No, they do not ever have the best shit. Go to a real knife store.

Wait whaaaaat, the government made something illegal to purchase, but you got one soo easily, imagine that. Especially in such a democratic state of all places, banning guns seems like it will work like a charm. libs are fuckin morons

To be fair, a switchblade is no more dangerous than any one-hand knife, and no knife is a gun - with the exception of those knife/gun combos they used to make. The restrictions are pretty lax because they need to be. You can't just "vouch" for yourself and get a gun online.

>California
Where the government tells you how to eat, sleep, and shit... Incorrectly.

Cali would be awesome if everyone was dead there.

You can literally order a butterfly knife from 2/3rds of the U.S to your state that are made with quality craftsmanship for the same as what you paid for that piece of shit. Add two bucks for shipping and you're good to go. Getting caught with it should be a concern though. Do three seconds of Google and you would know this.

You can't??? Ever been to a gun show in the midwest? A vouch for yourself is all ya pretty much need. Sometimes not even that. to be fair of course...

I was just on bladehq. They have some sweet fucking knives.

I've had a waiting period on every gun I've every purchased, including at a gun show. Illinois.

Don't need people to die, we just need the brown population to be exported, and the black population to finish high school.

Sorry the midwest aside from Illinois. Ohio, two cases the government does a background check and I walk out of a local gun shop or even a bass pro shop with a pistol in my hand and boxes of ammo in 10 minutes. Another 4 cases of a private sale where I just "vouched" for myself, totally legal.
I don't know what we are arguing though, I'm not against it.

High school won't help them.