Hey Sup Forums how long would i have to starve myself before losing weight?

Hey Sup Forums how long would i have to starve myself before losing weight?
Ill post elizabeth and wait for answers also r34 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refeeding_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you just eat like a normal person and exercise? No need to starve yourself or go on a diet.

Shit takes too long

I remember reading about a super obese guy in the UK who went to the hospital and told them he wasn't going to eat for a year. He could either go home and do it or do it at the hospital. They let him stay and gave him nothing but vitamins and water. I think they had to boost his blood sugar at one point. But generally, he actually stayed pretty healthy throughout the year. Lost over 100 pounds.

Starving is shitty. Best way is to drink mineral water that is on the "high mineral" end, and eat nothing like green vegetables. That way you get minimal calories, but get vitamins, and fiber that makes you not feel like you're starving. Eat nothing but a few vegatables here and there, and you start burning body fat reserve in 2-4 days depending on how active you are.

I know that there are some adverse effects but if i did the same kind of thing do you guys think i could lose a good amount of weight? Im not a fucking whale but i am husky and i hate being this way.

You won't lose weight effectively not eating. Your metabolism slows way the fuck down. You need to just burn more calories each day than you take in, it's that simple. Do not eat less than 1000 calories per day, you'll fuck your body up.

That aint r34 fucker

If i work out and drink nothing but water and eat like the bare minimum to exist like a breadstick should i be good?

mega not true, but it is just not healthy if for you if you are not used to it. You should also only start at a 500 calorie deficit or you'll feel like you are starving.
If you are used to eating little you can go days and it doesn't hurt your metabolism at all.

Im not very active due to my job being 12 hour shifts and when i get home i just knock out after eating thats why im considering starving myself because i have no time for working out or shit

Like user above said, vegetables and nothing else.

eat meth you wont be hungry

Even if i have a very non active lifestyle?

eat one can of chicken soup each day and take a multi-vitamin. you burn about 10x your weight in calories per day. (200lb burns 2,000 calories). 3500 calorie deficit == one pound of weight loss.

s'math, bitches

ops ganna die

I dont know any drug dealers

Being alive burns calories. Will take longer to drop weight the less physical shit you do, but it will still drop, since low amounts of vegetables don't provide nearly enough.

this guy isn't not the opposite of wrong

Not terribly long, also no need to starve yourself. It's honestly pretty easy to live at a calorie deficit without even exercising.

Exercise is great at becoming healthy, but if you goal is purely to lose weight, it's robin to the batman that is diet.

I dont doubt i will im not a very active person i just wanna be a normal weight feels bad man

Dont do it. I did it. Now I piss and shit myself. True story. Take it or leave it

Real talk here, I downloaded an app called My Fitness Pal. I was about 300 lbs, I told it I wanted to lost about 100 lbs in a year. It's been about 8 months and I'm down about 60 lbs, I dont think I'll hit my goal but I've basically just sat on my ass the entire time. Activity is not a requirement for weight management.

What are your guys thoughts on lipo? Or that shit where they do somthin to your stomach? Im tired of beein a dirty fat body and i have the cash ive been slavin at this job for years.

Gluck op
Its doable, starving isnt the way though

I can 100% guarantee that you'll blow right the fuck back up. You are fat for a reason, if you don't manage that reason what makes you think you won't get fat again?

Is it free or i do gotta shell out a few bucks for that? I have money but infucking hate buying apps man

Step 1 is to stop being a huge giant faggot.
Quads are decent though.

I remember last year i was in high school and i inadvertently starved myself. I only ate one small meal a day because i didn't have enough time to eat breakfast, i cant eat in public (lunch), snacks aren't allowed in class, and my mom would always make dinner small and 90% vegetables 10% stuff with calories. I went from 120 pounds to 100 in 1 1/2 months and i looked super anorexic. But still, 20 pounds in 1 1/2 months.

Exactly thats the whole reason im just thinking of not feeding myself at all if i just cut off the source i wont get big again right?

Run a mile twice a day and lift weights for cardio and light muscle build.

I lost about 30 pounds in a dedicated month. I ate a mostly vegetable diet, making foods at home with a slow cooker. I made beans to make my own burritos. I made my own soups from bones and fish/chicken parts. And I made many stir fries using little to no butter once I learned how to heat mushrooms and onions to utilize their water content for cooking. I ate 2 meals a day (small, roughly about 1/4 what I was previously eating) and had a small snack that consisted of nuts and/or berries or a vegetable drink. The drink often replaced a full meal.

I'm not going to lie, starvation is the hardest thing to combat. You are literally fighting years of instincts and genetics telling you to eat. It is easier to eat less and convince yourself you aren't "starving," rather just still hungry.

A balance between food and exercise is key, though. Don't do one or the other. You should be working out a minimum of 1.5 hours daily combined. But you can break that up throughout your day. I usually go for one hour in the morning or evening, and make up for it in the late afternoon with weights.

Fuck you. And at least i can get quads.

So do you guys have any opinions on this stuff?

See my post above, bariatric surgery (not lipo, thats bandaid shit) could be useful but only if your bmi is really fucked or if you're starting to be prediabetic or having hypertension or other issues but seriously consider lifestyle change first. Id do anything ti get me gallbladder back and dissolve the problem with diet, it could have been done but my dumbass learned things a little too late

In other words for many cases bariatric surgery (gastric bypass), the benefits outweigh the risks. But still if you dont change lifestyle you'll still be unhealthy.

Lipo.....benefits are temporary and risks are there

A less risky fucking way that doesnt involve a dude UP IN YOU......IS lifestyle change, if my dumbass stubbornass self did it so can you user.

Remember, medical error is the third leading cause of death in this wonderful country of ours......where they make it so fucking difficult for people who truly are passionate about medicine to get in......and yet the docs they are producing are not exactly great

And leading causes 1 and 2 are directly and indirectly related to obesity........so if you

DO IT A NON SURGICAL WAY.........
You lower your chances of hitting leading causes 1 through 3 :P

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refeeding_syndrome

Starving yourself won't make you lose weight faster than actually eating healthy.

One day. I sometimes do a 1-day fast (especially back when I lost a lot of weight) and I'll lose like 3-5 pounds and then just go back to eating normally or whatever. Starving yourself for longer than that is really not good for you. It can wreck your metabolism to the point where you'll gain weight even eating less than you should be able to. Plus your muscles will wither away if you're not eating protein. I recommend intermittent fasting if you're going to do it.

Samus?

Are you me? Do you do security as well? When I get home i'm so fucked I can't be bothered doing anything. Fortunately I eat a really good diet and maybe only 5kg's overweight. Too much drinking on weekends and lack of exercise.

I would not know because I am naturally skinny. Suck on that bone.

Absolute dumb fuck. You fat lazy cunt.

Thx user, I needed that

youll succumb to your instinct to survive and thus get fatter so just exercise like most people instead of developing a life-changing eating disorder that will make everyone you know sad

pls

When you starve yourself. Your body goes into starvation mode. Slowing down your metabolism and can actually make your body store fat

if you replace whenever you feel hunger pains with having a bong or ciggarette youll lose alot of weight in a week

Starving yourself works for sure but if you try to eat nothing you will eventually cave and eat a cheeseburger, ruining your progress. Your best bet is to severely limit your caloric intake. Count your calories. A a full grown man eating under 1000 calories a day will lose a shit ton of weight. Hard mode: under 500 calories a day (that's pretty much starving yourself). A can of tuna is like 100 calories and fills you the fuck up.

Also, drink a lot of water it helps when you're really hungry