I remember the lingering hype of Lolichan back in 2006. Am i considered an Oldfag?

I remember the lingering hype of Lolichan back in 2006. Am i considered an Oldfag?
Also, i remember seeing a pic of lolichan crying, any has it? And what is the story behind it?

Nah you're a roody-poo candy-ass

I remember the crying pic being a request for someone who wanted to see her cry.

Lol that pic is funny. Why was she crying?

MODS!!!

mods this faggot is sexualiziing children who are completely clothed, please ban him

lolichan was truly a Sup Forumstard.

Well considering that most people on this site consider Moot to be a newfag I would say that you are not an oldfag.

Moot was a newfag.

Wow. Is this legit?

Why wouldn't it be? She became a camwhore on MFC. There's dozens of videos of her masturbating and whatnot.

You're still a newfag.

Her name is Dolores, right? What ever happened to her? Get married? And if so, does her husband and children know that she's a compete lunatic?

Keep posting.

All women are lunatics, user.

THAT'S AMAZING!!

MORE PLEASE!!

who is this?

Caseyface was much better.

no, just find that shit yourself. Jezeb3l or JezebelLeigh in google. Like I said she has been camming for years now so there is actual tons of videos of her doing this. Hell she even did a show with princessdust once.

...the person this thread was created about?

>JezebelLeigh
I've read that her neme is Dolores...

Is she from Argentina?
> Also thanks for da names

As far as I know it is Dolores. But girls aren't exactly thrilled about making their cam name the same as their actual name...