S/fur

s/fur
I have basically all skills relevant to development of 3D games, is it possible to do part-time work on game development?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsSeCa449Kk
youtu.be/n66vZD2Izao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will I ever sleep tonight? Seemingly not.

youtube.com/watch?v=NsSeCa449Kk

>Itt: faggots justifying anal penetration as bonding with a female lover

Anal is hot. I love asses.

Same here, classes are not fun for me anymore...yay.

THICC.

And I'm not sure what to do afterwards, grades not looking good either.

And if I were talking about anally penetrating the snow leopard you posted, I'd agree. But the last thread was inundated with faggotry

*autistic faggotry
There's a line between those two.

>implying pegging is gay
Sure thing, closet fag.

Something something face sitting
Something something autistic fantasies

>Being fucked up the ass is gay
>Unless it's a strap on worn by a woman

No, you're still a fag

k

I dunno, pegging seems kinda gay to me.

Is that the stripper in the background from Rick and Morty?

Yes

It's literally not unless it's 2 lesbians. It doesn't matter how much people try to deny reality, it literally can't be gay if it's a male and female. The fact that people could be so stupid to actually believe that is astounding to me.

i can only get off to furry shit if its in comic form. anyone know where i can find some?

youtu.be/n66vZD2Izao
It sure is

Even though doing butt stuff does indicate some form of bisexuality, at least in undertones and shit... I'm sleepy

No, it doesn't. A guy can have absolutely zero attraction to other males and enjoy anal because it's not a fucking dick or a guy. It's literally just another form of masturbation, stimulating the prostate. It's no different than stroking your cock.

Something something something Charlie Murphy

>no different
Except when it comes to execution, then it's something else. Also, stop getting high while you've been up for 30+ hours, you're not becoming any logically superior, y'know

I'm not. I'm going to sleep soon, and don't even have anything to get high off.

Rip
Get high on some sharpie markers?

I mean, I have caffeine pills, but I don't need any stimulants right now.

Nah, you need downers. Like Nitrous, which I could go for some if I had any canisters around at all.

>Rationalization is better than facing the truth dot jay peg

of course it is OP

anything is an option, and if you even have 1% of that skill mastered you can probably fuck this capitalist planet in the pooper

>an overweight shell of himself posted this

Can't say I've tried it, but it would be interesting. I wouldn't mind doing some oxy, I've wanted to try it since I was prescribed fake hydro and it did nothing.

>Rationalization is better than facing the truth
>rationalization
>truth
They're literally the same thing.

It's the same shit they use on you when you're at the dentist, you feel numb and close to deadness. It's freaky but something else. Oxy is overrated, borderline meme drug for the millennials.

yep

Well I know what it is. Hippies used to love that shit. Honestly, it seems like most opiates are unless you're doing heroin or something strong. What was supposed to be 40mg hydrocodone after a cold water extraction of 8x Norco 5-325, I felt absolutely nothing just like the previous 8 I tried with lower doses. The first time I got it prescribed to me it was probably legit, but I was trying to be careful and didn't feel much. I just wanna try some damn opiates.

Should've just done them without the extraction, at least taken 3 pills and boom, till mornin

Or just look up some homemade recipes based on everyday products

Welp, imma sleep
Night

That's what I did the first time and didn't feel much at all, so I tried using the extraction the next time I got it, and it did nothing. A friend of mine said the same thing about him being prescribed hydro, so we're both convinced 2 different pharmacies gave out placebos. Unless it's actually that shitty, then I might just fuck with something harder.

Nah, you see, that's american pharma shit. If you want harder pharmacy meds, get mexican meds, they're always better.

I wish I had access to it. I have almost no friends, so no contacts for drugs. I just take what I come by.
I still really want to do DXM too.

Damn what an ass. I want it on my face.

That's a shitty VSS

It's also very small or she's about 8ft. But that's furry art for you.

>no access
Buy them online
>DXM
Chug DayQuil like a champ, but don't be a nig and do lean, lean is a fag drug.

I'm very wary about ordering anything online. I'm a bit paranoid.
I will once I have the opportunity. I agree, only niggers like lean.