So Christy Mack is going to visit my university

So Christy Mack is going to visit my university...

which uni op?

she's a good girl that doesn't race mix

University of Nevada, Las Vegas

Diddnt her boyfriend wreck her ass?

Yeah, I believe she is coming to talk about that.

gonna have sexual intercourse with her? if you know what I mean...

getz

I wish. I was gonna try and get her to sign a nude picture of herself but feel bad since she's coming to talk about domestic abuse

Do it pussy

do it pussy.

ask her about how a bukakke isn't abuse

I don't. Explain.

Are you familiar with Metal Gear Solid?

the washing machine guy?

I don't think we're talking about the same thing.

Since when did cumdumpsters give motivational speeches?

I'll think about it

feminism

Clearly.

That's all we ask, but if you take a picture or video of her reaction, that would be pretty cool too. Not as cool as putting a fresh peen in her vagine, but still pretty cool.

What does that have to do with this thread?

To fully explain what I mean I need to know how familiar you are with the story of Metal Gear.

I know that you sneak around and have to take people out to complete missions and that it had pretty cool climbing gameplay but pretty much track run levels

A weapon to surpass metal gear

Good, good, you know about the climbing. now let's continue. Now Christy Mack was born in 1991, the year after Metal Gear 2 was released, now that is Metal Gear 2, not metal gear solid, same overall game series but it's a little complicated. You see in 1964 Naked snake was sent on a secret mission to kill his once mentor "the Boss", she had been framed in plot to start a war Russia. In reality she was fall guy, and Snake needed to kill her to stop the war, she gave our country everything only to be remembered as a traitor. Her reputation was distroyed by the one she trusted most, just like Christy Mack's asshole was destroyed by her boyfriend, someone she trusted. From there Naked Snake, now Big Boss would live on with one goal, carrying on the Boss' will. When i say, have sexual intercourse what i mean is, are you going to save her, restore her and make her will be known to the world.

Not exactly true, Snake was sent in to recover a defecting soviet scientist, only later to find the Boss was a traitor (which as you stated isn't exactly true).
Which is not unlike Christy Mack's parents, whom thought they were raising a fine woman, only to find out she was a whore. But then to find out in the end that she is actually successful because of it

you get it! i was worried for a moment.