Ask a cop thread

Ask a cop thread.

Is that your cat?

No, my cats are law-abiding citizens.

why are cops such cunts

What's your experience?

Do you agree that traffic cops don't count as real cops or even humans, just bank roll for the county they work in to stop honest hard working people and take $200+ from them daily?

do you pet any cool dogs

I wouldn't say they're not real cops, they're definitely a different breed though. I could just say if you're not breaking the law they won't stop and ticket you? Most traffic cops work the highway around here, it's actually pretty easy to not get a ticket on the highway, the rules are simple.

Yes! The vast majority of dogs I run in to are cool folks and I sometimes get distracted from their shithead owners by them. Small dogs do tend to be shit though.

how long did it take you to become a cop
from application to first day?

what about the small ones suck? do they just run up to you

Three days

What is your favorite color?

How do you feel about that cop being fired in Utah for illegally arresting that nurse, and his Lt being demoted to officer?

did you know impersonating a law enforcement official is a crime punishable by 10 years imprisonment?

Is it cool to hand out water to cops during a riot?

no way
it takes 1-2 years to become RCMP in canada

Don't shoot me

That's because Canada has standards.

Don't Nigger.

About seven months.

Small dogs tend to bark a lot and try to get behind you and bite your ankles/calves. Most dogs do come right up to me.

Paprika Red Pearl

I hope they pursue charges on the cop.

That really depends on the country/state and a few other things here in Texas.

Truth, we probably won't drink it. We'll likely have water in great supply and we're super suspicious of everything. If it's sealed, maybe..

What are your thoughts on the Tuskegee experiment you legally authorized murderer?

How do I get out of a ticket.

When have you been the most afraid?

Tell me a story of the craziest person you pulled over.

Opinion on drug laws? Do you let it slide if busted?

Why are cops trained so badly? I had a home breakin and the fucking detective that was trained in blood spatter kept saying I was lying because the blood spatter didnt match up and didnt believe me when I said an asian in a tremchcoat did it. Lo and behold they caught the fucker two weeks later never bothered to search his place, got his lawyer to say he was there but I attacked him while he was outside the apartment, and got a hit on the blood but didnt bother to alert the lawyer they were going to test dna. Meanwhile they ransacked my place and sent all my condoms to the lab, which shockingly came back as a positive to the girl I was seeing and wasnt a gaybackpage ad gone wrong (their theory because I had a bunch of dildos FOR MY GIRLFRIEND).

Why are college cops such fucking morons? My mom literally figured out this guy before the cops by using facebook and creeping on all the residents till she found the creepy asian in a trenchcoat. In the future is there a way i can have retarded detectives thrown off a case and not have them just sink it?

I am a drug dealer that sells weed and coke sometimes. Am I a bad person? I respect all other laws, take care of my family and work as well.
Also regarding the being extorted for traffic stuff, yes I agree. I drive the speed limit and obey all traffic laws and have never once been pulled over in my life.

What is your stance on weed?

I wasn't there and didn't do anything?

Not getting one is best, and usually pretty easy (unless it's a traffic cop). Otherwise, showing up to court is usually pretty solid if the officer doesn't show. You can always go for deferred adjudication/sentence too, or community service.

There are probably some times I should have been afraid, and very well may have been, but don't remember it or didn't think about it because my focus was elsewhere. I was pretty afraid when I pulled a suicidal guy off a bridge, it was just me for about a minute and the dude was pretty set on dropping onto the freeway below. If he drops he'd probably take out more than himself..

I don't pull a lot of people over, I wouldn't call any of them really crazy. I have a most irritating and most interesting though. Most irritating went all up my ass about stopping her for something someone else also did and when I explained I can't really effectively stop more than one person at once she lost her shit. Most interesting have been a couple models, one model/radio personality.

My opinion of drug laws is they're shit, what a person does to their own body without endangering anyone else should be their own business. I do my best to let shit slide but if the camera's running it's kinda me or you at that point.

Interesting story..I'll just address the points I can. No, you can generally not request a different detective unless you have something legit and go to their supervisor. College cops tend to be shit because..well..no one that wants to be a cop wants to be a college cop. It's either a retiree or someone that can't get on somewhere good.

Breaking the law doesn't always make you a bad person. If you're selling drugs to kids you're a shitbag. If you're selling drugs to people capable of making informed decisions then that's on them. You are contributing to their decline, but no more than a lot of agra/pharma companies are doing.

>I drive the speed limit and obey all traffic laws and have never once been pulled over in my life.
Weird..

Asked and answered.

I have a big ass pimple on my ass, should I call the cops?

Have you ever got a blow job to get a girl off the hook.

While it'd be a first for me, there's a LOT of bullshit we get called to that we aren't actually trained/equipped/legally able to handle.

No.

Do you ever push out a shit so big it kinda feels gay?

Can I call the cops if I WANT to be raped?

Is browsing nudism legal

I have not.

You CAN call the cops for anything, we probably won't actually show up for that one.

Maybe? That's outside the realm of a patrol officer, if I ran in to it I'd end up calling a detective in that unit to figure it out.

What is the worst shit you have had happen when on duty

Will the cops rape me if I ask nicely?

When i asked that it was before u sent answer

Bro, my favorite game ever is Call of Duty bro. Dude I want a job where I can carry a sick ass pistol on my hip and very rarely, (if ever) use the fucker outside of the range. Like yo bro.. I'd get so much pussy bro.
Seriously every cop I've ever met can suck all of the dicks forever.

How frustrating is it that the msm supports BLM but doesn't consider that 96% of black murders are by other blacks chomping out, while you have to put up with dindunuffins doing illegal shit on a daily basis?

Had a broadcast go out about a rolling domestic, guy beating a girl in a car. We all pretty much deleted the message because it was on the district boundary and because we get a hundred of these broadcasts a day. A few minutes later we got another one, I'm right there, don't see it, don't go looking. About 10 minutes later the woman calls and we go find her, she's beat to shit (like, the car's covered in blood and she's got multiple fractured bones). We arrest the guy and he gets a good sentence in the end, but fuck if we'd spent a few more minutes looking maybe we could have prevented some of it.

No.

Sorry, I'd hit Post but it hadn't posted yet.

What if that's what your cats want you to think that?

>At Taco Bell
Beef? Chicken? Steak?

It's know that cats are shady as fuck, I guess I just hope I don't have to find out when the cops bring it home.

If img is related let me know, otherwise tldr. Steak Quesaritos all day every day.

What is being done about the illegal shit on Sup Forums (if any) and have u killed

Interesting, thanks for letting me know about college pigs. They really were incompetent as shit and the only reason they even caught the guy was him bragging about it and a murder being committed that same week near campus so the cops were out doing something for a change.

I got a second one, what is the difference between sheriffs and cops and why are sheriffs perceived to be friendlier and less tight assed than muni cops? I know people that will literally swing at and evade cops and staties but pull right the fuck over when they see those gold letters cause theres a good chance they'll be able to talk down a charge.

Fuck the Police. Fucking scum bags.

what shitty gun and ammo do you carry?

Do you ever get positive recognition from strangers for doing your job and being a protector?

If you are a cop
Thanks man there are a lot of shitty people out there and I hope you get to see your family each day

How often does your wife or girlfriend get plowed by a Tyrone while you're busy at work protecting and serving?

No clue, that'd be on the FBI level.
I have not.

There might be a level of understanding that Sheriff's Deputies are literally one level below an elected official, which means they represent the people better. Police work under a police chief, which serves either a mayor, or even worse a city council; it's further disconnected from the people. Let's look at what the various agencies do.

State cops tend to be traffic/highway cops, in Texas you don't run from them, they'll fuck your shit up, but that's all they generally do beyond investigations.

Muni cops may work in big or small cities. In small cities they tend to be bored, in bigger cities they tend to be super busy.

Sheriff's Deputies tend to work a large area with low resources. They tend to know the people in their area personally. That goes a long way in relationships.

If anything is striking a chord with you let me know and I can try to elaborate.

Glock 17, Speer JHPs.

Constantly. I get way more hand shakes and thank yous than birds and fuck yous. I guess I appreciate the thank yous but I don't really want them. A simple "hey bro" and maybe a short conversation works for me. But hey, thanks for picking up my check.

Like this. I don't do this for some noble reason, though I did at one point do it for free. I wanted to help people but don't really like people.

Enough to keep her happy with a relationship with me apparently.

I HAVE A CONCEALED CARRY PISTOL (SIG P250) DO YOU WANNA SEE IT

Yes please immediately reach for it with your dominant hand before I have a chance to (or ignoring my pleas not to) tell you not to.

No really, don't fucking do that, you'll die.

Whatever reason it maybe I don’t know but I’ve lost family who were in law enforcement And I just wanna say thanks

Yeah, i know, that was the joke.

I was told if i'm pulled over while carrying, that I shouldn't grip the steering wheel, but instead put my fingers up with my thumbs under the steering wheel (like hands up, don't shoot)

This is supposedly off duty cop way of telling an on duty cop that you're packing

Is this true or just fuddlore?

Well thanks for the response.

Hey bro.

What's the worst thing you've seen a fellow officer do?

Fuddlore. We don't have a standard "I'm a cop" pose. There are some smart actions to take if you want to tell the cop you're armed, but if you're not in a state that requires it and you're not getting out of the car (protip, if a cop asks you to get out of the car you FUCKING HAVE TO) then there's no reason to mention it.

Which response was yours? Greentext.

We have a couple dumb fucking cops that tend to escalate situations that were otherwise handled, that's pretty fucking bad on my end. For everyone, a lot of laws can be interpreted pretty loosely, I've seen cops stop people that they couldn't stop legally. If you actually know the law and know you've been detained illegally just stop talking and demand an attorney. You'll almost certainly end up in jail but at least you won't get your ass kicked, plus then you can sue.

I need a second hand to remove the pimple. In germany we have a saying the police is your friend and helper, why wouldn't you help me?

>Do you ever get positive recognition from strangers for doing your job and being a protector?

Well I'm not in Germany, Germany-friend.

Ah, hey bro.

What do you think when people say they would prefer not to speak without a lawyer present?

What are my chances of getting into the police academy if i have 3/4ths of a bachelors degree (biology) but a low GPA?

and a clean record

What is your patrol car and have you ever been in a car chase?

Citizens?! Not in my country you god damned hair-backs!

What's the best thing you've ever done on the job, morally? What's the worst thing, again morally. Tell some stories.

Are all chips bastards?

Why in the hell would you willingly sign up and go through all that training just to have the majority of the population hate your fucking guts? Is it because you really care? C'mon asshole, be honest.

How do you tell a cop that you're carrying?

There are a few questions you're required to answer, anything beyond those, declining without an attorney is your right. I'll never fault someone for exercising their rights.

Does the department you're applying for require a bachelors? Then low. If not, then pretty decent if you can pass psych and physical. Care to elaborate?

We drive Explorers right now and yes, a few.

Cat Lives Matter.

Some of the best things I feel I've done is stood there and listened to someone sob about trying to recover from addiction and be a better person. I didn't do anything, I just listened, but that's all that man wanted right then. I've also put some pretty bad dudes in prison for a minute.

I like to think I've done nothing morally wrong. I can't think of anything I've done and afterward said "Fuck, that was wrong". I have had situations where I wished I could't do more to help someone but couldn't, laws and whatnot.

California HIghway Patrol? Dunno, never met one that I know of.

What's the context?

Are you more cautious when you have to approach or handle minorities like blacks.

And do they tend to be more violent and unpredictable than their white counter part or is everyone potentially a fucking lunatic with a gun

>Are you more cautious when you have to approach or handle minorities like blacks.
No, I'm not more cautious, but I'm aware of current events and try to be prepared for them.

> is everyone potentially a fucking lunatic with a gun
Yes to this. When I deal with a black crowd I understand the interaction might require certain language and mannerisms; and when I deal with a Latino crowd I understand the interaction might require certain language and mannerisms; and when I deal with a white crowd I understand the interaction might require certain language and mannerisms. And everyone else ad infintum, but I have not found anyone to be less predictable or more violent than anyone else.

I used to call the local law dogs on myself because I needed a ride somewhere. Who needs Uber when you have Sheriff Andy Taylor and Deputy Barney Fife on the case. Socks filled with weed and blow Everytime. I'd get out and say go fuck yourself, I'll call you next week.
I honestly don't know what this has to do anything, I just thought it'd be funny.

You needed a ride to the jail?

If someone committed a crime and they know they're going to be arrested for is there any course of action that they can take before being arrested to lower their sentence or help their defense?

Cooperation is generally rewarded, but if you have something bigger than your shit to give up you can do a whole lot better.

What BA degree did you take? or did you do something else?

No, I've never been believe or not. Thinking back, it's a fucking miracle that I'm not locked up by now. Honest to God, the cops in my area are just that fucking dumb. There's no better feeling than bullshiting a cop right to his face... And he buys it. Time and time again

I have absolutely zero college credits.

Perhaps you should tell your entire story?

So you went straight from highschool into a training program?

Man i kind of wish it was like that right now

Oh no. I worked for about ten years with the idea of building a resume. I had some family members that had done college and ended up making $16/hr after 12 years in college.

kinda figures. collega takes 3 years... i guess when you have to retake it 4 times theyre pretty stupid

Could be, but this particular individual (get that reference) had two Masters.

Which one?
Listen, I know I've just been getting lucky as fuck Everytime Ive been stopped or whatever. Either I'm amazing at talking to cops/bullshiting em. Or they're borderline retarded. Like I still don't understand it

This is my car. You clock me doing 5ml over limit, do I get ticky? Or let go cos color buddies?