Wake up on North Sentinel Island

>Wake up on North Sentinel Island

Wat do?

they'd probably kill me thinking I'm albino

go on google earth to find out where I am

>albino(black) ?

who is this semen demon

Why don't we ever find hot white skinned tribal people in some tropical setting ?

They are always subhumans.

you should visit portugal

>poortuguese education

>teach them fire
>introduce technology
>conquer the island with my knowledge of basic military strategy
>become their god
>...
>conquer near islands
>become the genghis khan of islandniggers

Swim back to Indian Andaman island. but since I never learnt to swim I'll drown. so I will stay there show them magic tricks like fire and wheel and become their God. After becoming their God, I will guide them to build me a boat with their resources and wood skills. I will use that boat to gtfo back to India.

eat that ass

Yes I would also like to tap dat ass while I stay there.

>Serbia

Tell me one time this has happened.

No aztecs and red skins aren't hot and white skinned.

join em and finally live a life without the anguish produced by alienation and consumerist society

Take my cock out and start impregnate every women

Heavy melanin production is a favorable trait in the tropics because it limits UV damage and prevents skin cancer

You will not be able to compete against the native aboriginal BBC their ladies are used to.

I wasn't discussing if it was possible or not, I was just speculating how nice it would be.

It could still be possible though if some european castaways were left alone in some island for long enough until they become tribal like.

I would exterminate all the men first with my gun
Also, black women prefer white men

i thought Polynesians had small dicks

sentinelese aren't polynesian

why they look like africans? I thought they were very genetically distant from them?

She is ugly as fuck but i still want to fuck her.
Is something wrong with me?

Just like my tibetan tapestry knitting

Nah you just like big asses

O wifi chegou ao bairro social, amigo? :^)

It's a natural instinct in non-whites

It might have something to do with the elevated levels of UV radiation. For example: the Australians are whites living in a high-uv environment, and you know what happened.

They weren't, dummy. They were one of the first waves of migration from Africa. Abos are close to them in a way (though look different because of 60 000 years of inbreeding and isolation)

shiiiiiiiet

who, whites?
yeah, they're always subhumans