Are Japanese cars popular in your country?

Are Japanese cars popular in your country?

Italy
Yes, they are very popular, especially Nissan crossovers, at least in my region. They're famous for being reliable

Yes, Toyota and Nissan

Yes Maruti-Suzuki is most popular brand here. but they are more Indian than Japanese however.

Juke, Qashqai, Yaris, Prius, Swift are popular

Hyundai is quite populr here

Yes
VW has kept its loyal market but Jap cars are taking over everyone who used to drive American cars

Yeah. Koreans are taking their spot tho

Yes

They were better when they were actually built in Japan (20-25 years ago) and sent here. I still see quite a few old Camry and Accord sedans from the early 1990s around.

Korean cars a massive shit. They're cheap for a reason.

yes, but many Toyotas/Hondas/Acuras/Nissans/Infinitis are built in the US and and many are engineered and designed here

Japanese, German, Swedish etc etc.
All cars are popular here.

I wish I could afford Volvo, the xc90 is one of the most beautiful SUVs out there.

Very.

Mitsubishi kinda faded into irrelevance but there are a lot of their SUVs out there.
Suzuki is good, they sell nice cars like the Kizashi and cheap cars like the SX4 and Swift. Some of them are Indian made tho.
Nissan and Toyota are really popular, they sell good cheap cars.
Lexus is kinda the hipster lux brand. Not a lot of them.
Subaru is really popular with "sporty outdoorsy" people. Lots of XVs (Crossteks for amerifats)
Mazda is popular too, they sell more "upmarket cars". Their newer ones are really good looking and are actually taking away customers from more "entry level luxury" brands like Audi.

Yeah.

But German and Italian/American been dominating the market lately.

They're the most popular foreign nationality overall, but this is all Japanese brands combined.

Brand by brand they get beaten by a lot of others.

Relevant

Korean reliability gets better every year. Japanese cars are as stagnant as their economy.

>Korean reliability gets better every year

So you're admitting it took them 25 years to eclipse Japan, when there are still plenty of Japanese cars from 10-15 years ago on the road while most Korean cars from that period were off to the scrapper before the recession?

>So you're admitting it took them 25 years to eclipse Japan
Nobody ever claimed otherwise. It's just incorrect to say that new Korean cars are shit. I wouldn't put them above Japan in general, but they've definitely surpassed one or another Japanese brand and are generally on the same level as Japan now.

Hyundai is Korean

Yes, since the 80's
They displaced european cars here