I work at a gym

>I work at a gym
> AMA

fair enough

Is this you? Can I ask you why you can't find a fucking sandwich?

not me or my gender

Do you have a body that females like/are attracted to? Assuming that you do, do you get hit on/flirted with often? What about by married women/females with boyfriends? And have you ever fucked/fucked around with any of them?

Also, I'm 5'10'' and weigh around 205 lbs. and it seems like almost all of the extra weight that I'm carrying currently is in my fat fucking stomach, which is fucking awful and embarrassing. Can losing weight/stomach fat likely help someone to have a bigger dick? Or, at least, a harder, healthier erection that would help their dick to reach its full potential?

Also, do you get in to, or see, any fights at the gym? And do any boxers or MMA fighters train/work out there?

>work in a gym
nigga you gay

how

>>work in a gym

nobody fights, some people dance professionally. and a lot do fitness competitive modeling. but no fighting or boxing really.
>I have a nice body because ive been working out for 2 years. Women like it but i dont get much female attention more than friends. I dont ever get hit on. But i feel confident in myself

oh and working out wont make your dick bigger fam.
healthier erection sure maybe. cardio is good. The real change that happens is your hormone balance once you start working out. you will be way more horny if your testosterone is boosted. more horny = better boner

Can you spy on the girls in the shower?

maybe in the future if i set up a camera

How do I, as a biological male, get a wide butt and build up my hip muscles to mimic that of a biological female?

I want to be a trap...

this sounds like a trap

not yet apparently

don't be shitty, Stacey

work out your hip abductors
>pic related
definitely a trap

or the opposite of squeezing on this machine

Hey thanks
Anything you can recommend to exercise and grow the lower half of my butt so it's more rounded?

Mule kicks

There are a lot of stereotype gym fucks. Which one is the worst.

More like mein kicks

Noobs mainly. always the same annoying shit
>Lot of buff dude stereotypes are incorrect

Kek'd

>"feel the burn"

your next AMA would be as a registered sex offender so just keep that in mind.

I'm talking about girl taking 100 selfies walking one mile or less on the treadmill shit. No one cares about buff dudes anymore.

yup

why is this a snapchat image? did you send this to somebody else already?

then ask about girls.
Fat girls are stupid and they do the same shit every day and dont learn.
Fit girls pretend to hate when guys look at them but knowingly wear see through shit

Where do you work?

Have you been there long enough to see any bigger guys or girls lose a ton of weight

LA Fitness

honestly no, i see so many people every day they all change so slow they don't look much different.
perhaps if i saw someone after not seeing them for a long while i might notice a difference

i do see a lot of loose skin though lol

Sage fags

Why do you think you can give me a critique in my form when I've been working out 8 years, can lift twice as much as you, and get more women?

wut?

Mobile fag, easier to edit
And yes