I work for the Weinstein company and know for a fact that Cara isn't being honest with her statement

I work for the Weinstein company and know for a fact that Cara isn't being honest with her statement.
What do I do /b?
No news agency would listen to me because the truth doesn't fit the narrative of the media's attempt to destroy him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And just WHY would the media want to destroy him is this wasn't all true? What do they gain?

Millions and millions of dollars in revenue for a start

what did she even say

But why HIM. Are you saying you don't find him guilty of the accusations?

Ok but how

That doesn't make any sense. a producer gets fired, you lose money...they're the ones paying for it. You fucking child. Do you even know what revenue means?

also it's in the billions. Go to bed, Johnny Nyumbnuts

Every Jew is a filthy fucking liar

ITT: troll ties to convince other trolls that a 20 year conspiracy between multiple generations of actresses is more likely than a creepy old man being creepy.

Weinstein is such a creep even Seth McFarlane makes jokes about him. And Seth McFarlane tries to be a good guy, but is still pretty creepy.

Why would the media pay for it?
They're the ones making money from the scandal. Just like they do off of any other scandal.
A story comes along and they control the narrative to make sales.

it da devil b0ss

Where have I tried to convince people of that?
Read what I said again.

She's so real and down to earth. It's so blatant.

Not if he's under-producing.

Fuck off larping cunt

The way that this site has been ruined by newfags is unbelievable.
You genuinely have people arguing for the libtard media in here. And against a sleazy old man fucking stupid little whores.
>rip/b

>MSM us controlled by Jews to promote liberalism
>MSM is controlled by liberals to destroy Jews

Weinstein was a creep. Get over it.

How many shills do you think it would take, working 12-hour shifts, 7 days a week, to shit up Sup Forums to the point of absolutely disgusting?

Tweet. Even if nobody notices or cares, if you're right and the truth comes out, you can say, "I've told you so".

What was her statement and which part of it was incorrect/dishonest?

If true keep your fucking mouth shut don't bring it up ever again no media station will ever listen to you because almost all are paid by the jew just by saying this on the internet you might already have a target on your head now

Cara is ugly. No old man would go after her

Moron.

Cara is not the only one who has terrible stories about Weinstein. The fat slob has been using his position against actresses for a long time.

Not what was said. Read OP again.
Think about it and don't comment if you can't understand something.

You were in the room with her, him and the other girl? I call bullshit

Didn't say that.
Read it again and react to what I've said.

He's a fucking Kike. Who cares if he did it. Gas him

Write a comprehensive article, stick it on medium or wherever, we'll do the rest.

Geez, ease up a bit champ...fuck me

>and know for a fact that Cara isn't being honest

Who cares, what's it to you?
Don't get so worked up about other people's drama.

if these bitches are telling the truth, they're just proving to be whores willing to take it.

youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc

Who even is shocked by this? This is the way Hollywood has worked since it began to make money, just like any other business. Retarded. Guys a pathetic sexual predator, whoopee, you caught one in an industry full of them. yay, what an accomplishment lol

idgaf, I come from 2 rich families and all are fucking selfish aggressive psychos like this. If it weren't for growing up away from them, I'd be one too.

1. You're on /b though
2. Your own empathy chip seems to be missing too

The apple never falls too far from the tree.

Ever wonder the amount of legit socios perusing Sup Forums I have always held onto the idea of every one of us being on the spectrum to some extent. From white knight all the way to Jeffrey Dahmer type shit.

state your case op.

what do you know?

Hits and ad revenue. People are glued to this story. There's probably soon if not already charities for the abused. Whenever there's a big push to make something a fuss, I always think there's either something to be covered up, or money to be made. The industries don't move if there's nothing in it for them.

1. What was her claim and how can you refute it with 100% certainty?
2. How can you prove you were present at EVERY interaction she & he had together?
3. Why would she fabricate a 100% false story? She doesn't seem like she's that fucking weird/mental to do such a thing.
4. Why are you trolling?