Help Sup Forums best free way to committe suicide? I have no cam, that's how worthless I am

Help Sup Forums best free way to committe suicide? I have no cam, that's how worthless I am.

Please help me die.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is none.if you want to die join the army
die for your country protecting everything you love
Be a martyr
gimme the Sauce bitch

>implying caring hat much
>implying even can join.

1 - Buy several 10 boxes of sleep pills.
2 - Put all the tablets in the bowl and smash them until to obtain a power
3 - Buy one bottle of champagne and orange juice
4 - In another bottle Half Mix Champagne and Orange Juice
5 - Put the powder in the bottle
7 - Drink all the champagne/orange juice/powder in once time
8 - Go lay in your bed
9 - Put your headphone on yours hears and listen your favorite playlist
10 - You will slwoly and gently fall in sleep and feel good and die during your great dream

stop being a fucking victim cunt and get moving, get some pills or some fucking therapy and start doing shit to feel just a little bet less like a fucking failure. brush your fucking teeth. have a fucking shower. and get some god damned exercise. pig.

My son you should try an psychedelic substance it will truly help you see beyond your current state. Only after that should you choose to kill your self will I tell to a very simple way. Ps i have been where you are.
> smoke break intensifying

Give me money for therapy I have none.

shrooms and cbd thc 123

> bowl break intensifying

sell your computer ya slug

Suspension hanging.

what? I don't know what your talking about?

It's not that difficult to slice open one of your arteries. Desanguination is probably one of the best ways to die too.

Fucking shoot a place up, try to set record for hnighest kill streak. Preferably get a rifle from your local gun store and act normal, learn to bump fire it and jerry rig some big mags and go nuts in a strip-mall. then keep a pistol handy for an hero.

But it worthless, freezes every few minutes and is white box of 3 years old. Value is less than shipping.

No money for rifle, can't bet Stephen Paddock, He was to perfect.

loan u nigger. if not, rob the gun store, you gonna die anyway. join military and steal a fucking big ass gun or something, idk. fuck, just shoot a bunch of people.

I;m to old and fat to join the military, and to stupid to rob a gun store. To white to get shoot by cop too. I need to do it myself with someone handing my everything.

No reason to kill yourself. Come live under my desk. I'll feed you just enough to keep you from starving, you just have to suck me off mostly consistently.

Other than that, piano wire. You tie it around your neck, climb up on a roof near a basket ball court (at like a school obviously), tie a string to a roof fixture, glue your hands to your head and jump off the roof trying to get a basket with your dislodged head.

If you get a basket, you'll be legendary, if you miss, at least it will look like you ripped your own head off.

I know enought to know that meme doesn't work.

kek

Thinking of doing this tbh. I'm in really good physical condition just due to genes and imagine if i actually worked out and did drills in the army. I'd like to go out in a blaze of glory and not in some empty room.

Do it

I want to. Might be kind of annoying though since my parents would be super against me joining, in the end they wouldn't stop me but still. I my reaction time and hand eye coordination is pretty above average so maybe i could at least assassinate some high ranking officers.

Find tall place, bridges, buildings, etc
Jump
100% free

Why wouldn't it?

size 14 wire is to large to cut lie that and sine the meme, it;s high regulated now. Thanks Sup Forums. It actually is cause Sup Forums that that happen. Google it.

These are psychedelic substances that many people should try if they are trying to commit suicide. At least once.

are they free? I have no job or money, so they need to be free!

My final advice is to grind up a good amount of apple seeds[spoiler]migger [spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]they contain natural cyanide. Eat to many and poof. If you are real fancy you can refine it to a liquid.

Hell it would cost you like 25 at the most just for a good amount check out the “indole shoppe”. It’s a trusted website and is technically legal because the government doesn’t do a blanketed ban on all psychedelics I like the 4acoDMT.

Wild almonds contain cyanide. They where captive breed to have none. Yes a deadly seed was breed by the hand of man to be safe to eat.

I don't have 25, I have zero as in 0!

I wish I could help m8. When the world gives you nothing you can always make something.

Make everything of nothing! I'm not God I can;t do that. Guess I'm fucked than.

that was a train wreck of a sentence.

In any event, googling piano wire didn't seem to show any restrictions at all. Amazon sells it by the spool if you like.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide

look up exit bag

maybe throw in some nitrous

I can't afford this things, I don't even own the computer I'm one to sell. Anything least than handed to to aka murder is all I can afford.

see

an exit bag is literally the best option, all you need is the money for the gas

No money I have 44 cents USD to name. Can't sell computer cause don't own it and it's white box.

Fall in Love with a girl who doesn't love you back

Nope, one of the most easy to fuck up though