Hypothetically, how could you kill someone without anyone ever knowing. This is highly hypothetical of course

Hypothetically, how could you kill someone without anyone ever knowing. This is highly hypothetical of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/horrors/freakish/opus.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill them in a vat of acid so no pigs get theeir bones.

Kys nobody is going to find out

I think about stupid hypotheticals like this all day week year month etc
All the time for no reason.
I would just put them in a volcano. Or in a big thing of cement and put them on the bottom of a lake in land thats owned by some old guy who cant leave his house.

It can be done, i think.
Pic related is my favorite gif roght now. You should have it

>how could you kill someone
why kill?
some guy bullied me in school 10 years ago. i found out he recently married so i wrote "liar" with lipstick on his car.
marriage is ruined and that tbh is better than anything else.

seriously wtf man

Hypothetically it'd be quite hard to lure someone up to a volcano, or move a body up their without anyone seeing, as for the cement at the bottem of a lake, doing it would be quite hard, but I guess it would be untraceable

i used to know a guy in the army. it's not full proof, but he told me the first thing they look for in a dead body is the liver for clues, but that for poisoning and stuff like that. puncture wounds and exterior stuff doesn't need liver verification.

Yeah but something like that is very situational.
Hypothetically, the fictional person in question would be much better dead in my opinion.

Then again this all hypothetical...

So are you saying to or not to poison them?

i am not saying anything except that if you are going to poison them, you might want to remove their liver.

>all hypothetical
oh so you're writing a chapter for your novel and want a creative way of a murder?

step up buddy

Critique always helps.
You could always just take them out on a boat and leave them a while out.
You could hollow out any body sized area in your hpuse and if you packaged it correctly it would never smell for years after you even died. Im talking molded plastic shit.
The idea i have is to make the location as unremarkable as possible. Like, an abandoned junkyatd would be perfect. Assuming you have the time to move a lot of shit.
Anyway if your trying to get away the actual murder itself, i think anything goes as long as your at least 5 miles from anywhere, and you can get to the next spot without anyone even remotely seeing you. Since no one can know that you are the one whodunit, youd have to have them agree to come out with you verbally, alone. And not ever speak anything of this particular interactio. Over technology of any kind.

I mean it seems simple enough on paper.

You make it look like a missing persons.

Have them go somewhere without telling anyone, or better yet, get everyone to think they're going somewhere and won't be in touch for a while. Then ensure the body is never found; keep it with you, hidden in your home, or destroy it, probably with strong acid.

If you're playing the long game, kidnap them and catfish their family and friends for a considerable amount of time to make them think the person has become addicted to drugs or somesuch. The forensic evidence will corroborate the narrative you construct if you do it right.

I mean fuck, absolute cleanest way? Befriend the individual, turn them into a drug addict, give them a hot shot.

You could say that

Two words, my friend:

Psychic warfare

Hm true it does,
But what would you do if the person in question wouldn't agree to go somewhere with you in the first place?

Dude if you want help on your specific "scenario" we're going to need more context. Spin me a tale, but for fucks sake, give me the full picture and don't string on conditional terms.

sexually abused one of my friends to the point where they killed themself.
I have no solid proof of this though, she only told me everything a day or two before she did it... I don't have any direct evidence leading it to him. I have tried contacting the police but they won't do anything about it. I am absolutely disgusted that a human like that can continue to live. I feel like shit for not doing anything, and I will feel this guilt forever if I don't do something

Do you have a submarine?

I think at that point it becomes a game of "like me, and want to be around me" for the easiest way.
And if that doesnt work you could follow them until they were alone. imo itd be best if they were on some trip to the woods camping or desolate area anyway. Then theyre doing a little bit of the work. I once thought of a device, with a knife, that youd stab into a guys nack, but the knife had a tube that immediately filled up a folded, thick bag instead of letting the blood Go everywhere. Then you could dispose of like a lot of bodies cleanly if you REALLY had to.

Sux to be you scrub. Don't do that next time.

Um no

They probably wouldn't go anywhere alone, he also has a super clingy girlfriend at the moment, almost never leaves his side. So him being alone somewhere in the middle of nowhere is highly unlikely

Get them really drunk so they pass out and then put a bunch of ice cubes in their ass. Hypothermia, my dude

send him poisoned letters

Hmm I'd be surprised if that worked, but it'd be amazing if it did

What poison?

Personally I think you may have already fucked up. Depending. If you gave the police any of your information, and then this guy shuffles off his mortal coil in an unnatural way, that looks bad.

This.

forget it OP you have already implicated yourself.

You could post his name and address and hope for a psychotic user to do him,
but odds are you would still get unwanted judicial attention. Plus this thread ties you to it and they save everything.

Just hope that the universe does him in. most murderers and abusers tend to undo themselves.

potassium cyanide fe

I just told them the situation, not my name, and they said they couldn't help without solid evidence and that was really it

Probably not to many anons where I am.
And it has been a while since the major incident happened, so the police would probably be oblivious to me if anything happened to him.

> Collect data
> Select the best time
> Select the best location
> Kill with the least effort as possible (Example: random bar + gloves = -victim's head)
> Move the body to some place were it will be destroyed by nature
> Travel time

It's quite simple really. Befriend said person. Then go to their house alone. And choke them from behind with a rope. Then proceed to hang the body up suicide style and then take it down again. Call the cops act panicked. Tell them you took the body down. That'll explain most fingerprints. And yeah that's pretty much it. I think you should be able to come up with a suitable explanation for suicide...

As long as you set it up to look like the mark has left town in a way nobody would look for him and hid the body you good nobody really cares if someone go missing unless they your financial support they you need to do a bit of extra work

Nah, this wouldn't work in this scenario.

That's impressive

Hmm seems too risky

Well, you would know, so even hypothetically it's impossible,

The best way to kill is by not doing it yourself.

Use vpn's if needed. Cover your localization, then make a fake social account of him and fuck with 'unfuckable' people, if this doesn't work, just try to violate the law using his informations. Just try to keep it convincing tho.

snopes.com/horrors/freakish/opus.asp

Okay, let me educate you all. Top 3 ways to kill without a trace. Extract nicotine from the plant and add reduce, add to coffee, tea etc and the person will die almost instantly. Nicotine is one of the most poisonous substances in nature, this can also be achieved by drugging them or getting them really drunk and applying many nicotine patches on their skin. Resulting death is a nicotine overdose, only suspicious if the person is not a smoker. Next you have Cyanide, easy to make, easy to administer and believe it or not because of its difficulty to get commercially it is no longer checked for at a regular autopsy. You do have the smell of bitter almonds, but this was engineered to prevent people from killing others. In reality the smell is only detectable to about 4% of pathologists! They have to have an enzyme to detect the cyanide vapors. By far the best and most effective way is simply potassium, in large doses it can give an instant heart attack, it is tasteless and does not smell. You can make a super saturated solution and use this to make a coffee tea etc, the person will die and at the autopsy will have an elevated potassium levels in their system. But the clincher is; when the human body dies, cells start to break down immediately and most contain potassium, especially red blood cells. Every person has different levels of potassium evident in their systems after death and it is impossible to say if it is natural or not. Some have very high levels, others have moderate levels; it simply varies from person to person.

I give up. (You) won this thread sir.
t. Loser

Where di I get all this stuff?

this

Knowledge, studies and curiosity. Another way is to get them drunk and drugged, attach a medical alert bracelet/chain stating type 1 diabetic, the alcohol will reduce the blood sugar levels and the sedatives will make them unresponsive. Then leave them somewhere public but not and call an ambulance, the first think they will do is administer a double shot of insulin and that will kill them in seconds.

send cheese pizza anonymously to his phone/mail, call cops.
he will be dead in prison; because of intense ass rape

Fun fact, insulin was used as an early medical method for inducing a medical coma, but it was scrapped as most patients fell too deeply and quickly into a coma and died as a result. Today it is no longer used as other drugs are available which are safer.

Thanks for the share

>Don't live in the general vicinity of the target, or have any known connection to him
>Drive there - don't use transportation where you have to buy ticket
>Bring a lot of trash bags, cleaning supplies, etc.
>Wear gloves, mask, hairnet, stuff to cover your whole body to prevent any prints or material with DNA
>Kill them with a blunt force weapon ideally, if you must use a gun then steal it so the serial isn't associated with you
>Bag up body and anything related to the killing and leave immediately
>Dump body deep in ocean if at all possible. Don't forget to weigh down everything well. If not, try to find a big, stagnant lake. Failing any of that, dump it somewhere very rural, woods in bumfuck nowhere that no one ever goes to. Avoid shallow water or rivers with current for obvious reasons.
>Burn everything else--clothes, weapon, etc.

Nicotine can be extracted from the leaves, ie loose tobacco, cigarettes, hand rolling tobacco etc potassium can be bought online with no problem at all and cyanide can be made at home without a problem and a few ingredients. There are many ways you can do it, but it depends upon your situation, needs etc. Does it need to look like an accident, do they simply need to vanish, do you want a death that doesn't matter if it is murder, as long as they is no connection to you...so many questions.

Wait user thats genius. Mind if i borrow that one?

>sir, It appears that out victim had his liver removed
>lulwut
>yeah, cause of death, no liveritis