If your country has even the tiniest speck of yellow in it, then you're not white

If your country has even the tiniest speck of yellow in it, then you're not white

>Turks are whiter than Brits

what do the colors represent?

Climate

damn, I didn't know it gets that cold in the caucasus

>Yellow
wut, never goes above 15c in summer.

What's up with the listed cities? Seems a bit arbitrary

t. Kurd in Sweden

>moorish rapebabies are european

Gulf Breeze ftw

Hello Yusuf

HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY MEME I PAINTED PORTUGAL WITH DIFF COLOR THAN REST OF EUROPE HAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME I AM FUCKING HILARIOUS U CANT HANDLE THESE MEME OMG LOOK I AM GONNA DO IT AGAIN SO EBIN Xddddddd :------------------ddddd I AM LIKE AN EPIC MEMER NOW EVEN THO I AM FROM A TOTALY IRRELEVANT COUNTRY WHO NEVER HAD ANY KIND OF EMPIRE WHO DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE TO THE STORY OF THE WORLD EXCEPT BEING KEKED BY RUSSIANS FOR ALL ETERNITY Xdddddddd
Wow edgy!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;OOO
OMG did he really just say that on an anonymous image board?!?!?!?!?! WOW!!!!!!!
ooh im so offended rite naooo im gonna criiiiiiii ;___;;;
anime nigger faggot ayy lmaaaaaaaooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO
looooool septemmber eleven was not fun its plain hilarious XDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol rip lol muslims & da bad guys ;____; (LOL hahah
__ █ █ ▄

>Yusuf
that would be your dad, grandad and grandad's dad

the congolombiANUS, gentlemen

Underestimates how harsh the climate is in Auvergne, I think.

>whitest parts of the country unironically not white according to the swede

The nations you're getting rid of are objectively better than the ones you're keeping in, tho. It's more accurate to say that if you're country doesn't contain any yellow, you're a nation that could be removed from history without significant altercation.

that's completely wrong regarding norway's classifications at least

>>>/lat/

*cough*

Britain is a shithole m8. Being relevant 200 years ago does literally nothing for you.

I think it would be an improvement if we had a bit of yellow in our country over having a bit of black in our wives.

>From fucking oilway
Blow off

The Crimea contains a dab of yellow, and so Russia, and its antecedent, Rus, remain relevant. Unlike shitty Swedes.

We're still producing more for the world than you are today. Hell, we do more to advance humanity in a single year than Norway's contributed over its entire history.

>south bulgaria
>tundra climate
wtf

He was swedish. Russia was only relevant in history due to being ruled by a swedish monarchy for 700+ years

>poland could be removed from history without significant altercation
btw you meant alteration

this seems shopped

also: why did they add Cyprus but not Turkey?

Altercation would work as well given the state of the Swedish """armed forces"""