So Sup Forums, there's this girl I'm crushing on at where I work with, thought shit was going good...

So Sup Forums, there's this girl I'm crushing on at where I work with, thought shit was going good, first time I texted her and now feel like it isn't going good... what'd I do wrong.?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Depot-Unisex-Cotton-Herringbone-Fedora/dp/B01J6JUMV2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1507799466&sr=8-6&keywords=fedora
youtu.be/7eOEpyMMPxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If her friends talked shit about you behind your back, you're all but finished.

you dialed it from "fun, maybe" all the way up to "creepy weirdo" in one word:

'beautiful'

Just be casual, and don't try to drop words like that in the future. It makes you come off as desperate and needy.

But this one's a lost cause. Consider the bridge burnt! Learn your lesson here, and prosper - or double down and whack off to anime for the rest of your life.

Coming on a little strong there user.

Everything. Give up on that one, try again with someone else. Someone you don't work with. Don't mix work and fun.

>beautiful
Jesus fucking Christ the cringe

work is kindof the only way I meet chicks, unfortunately...

/thread

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beautiful
what have you done

This is why you deserve to be alone. This cringe cuck shit right there.

>this
you've fucked it pal.

Nice cringe OP.

really appreciate the comment, i didn't wanna say beautiful but was a lil tipsy and super awkward so told myself to just fucking do it and now see it was a mistake...

>beautiful

>beautiful

Holy kek user. You fucked it up.

yea, OP, you fucked up with that one LOL.

OP holy shit you are such a beta male
might as well get one these now
amazon.com/Depot-Unisex-Cotton-Herringbone-Fedora/dp/B01J6JUMV2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1507799466&sr=8-6&keywords=fedora

better start looking for a new job OP

Buy the book called Bang by Roosh V. You have a lot to learn, kid.

OP here, so I know i fucked up saying beautiful, but do you guys (if any1 still here) think it was fucked up since she called me bro?

ask her out face to face
that's 10 times better then texting

She doesn't wasn't to bang you. Bro is the ultimate friendzone word.

nothing wrong with calling girls beautiful but this obviously was not the place for it. if you were both flirting then you can dial it up a bit but it looks like standard conversation here.

don't worry user, this is a learning experience. i was a bumbling fool for ages as well. as time passes you will learn what works and what doesnt.

>how was work

If you're going to ask a question, let them answer before saying anything else.

Frankly, "i'd like to see you outside of work, do you want to get a drink sometime?" is literally all you ever need to lead in with over text message...set up a time and place and don't bother saying anything else until you're talking face to face.

Something tells me you don't do well face to face tho...

You're right? On Friday go straight up to her look her deep in eye and punch the kidney stones out that bitch. Plus that's fucked up she said bro, it's bruh.

>double down and whack off to anime for the rest of your life
Fucking lol'd

He got BRO ZONED

thing is we talked face to face and talked about getting a drink before. But yeah, I'm an introvert and not good with face to face..

Can’t follow up ‘bro’ with beautiful.

>Op
>I mean, already do that..

>using that font
>calling hoes beautiful
>let yourself be called bro by hoes

Oh shit newfag OP just learned how to green text!

introvert does not mean socially awkawrd. introvert means you get tired being around people and need time alone to recharge. extravert means you get tired being alone and need time around people to recharge.

if you've already discussed going for drinks in person she is either slightly interested or is just being nice and not explicitly saying 'no' to avoid being awkward and hurting you. honestly if she is doing that then she is the socially awkard one who cant be up front with you.

If im trying to ask a girl out and im not sure if she's down ill try twice and then move on. dont push it past a couple of attempts. she very well may be too much of a pussy to be honest with you.

OP
That's actually pretty sweet, i must have to..

Nonetheless, reiterating "hey [name], i'd like to see you outside of work, can we get a drink some time?" in text will eliminate any abiguity.

Also, be prepared for follow through. What do you want from this person? Come prepared with expectations, at least for what you want, and the conversations wont be so awkward if you feel casual about them.

is that your oc?
holy shit

Ps people genrally like being called by their name during initial phases of a relationship. It establishes familiarity and expresses respect for their individuality.

i fucking hate it personally. to me it feels like a salesperson trying to be chummy.

OP.
Thank you. There's more to the intro/extro vert but appreciate the info

You're right about that. I started doing this with a sweetheart of mine a few years back and I got to third base in a matter of 2-3 weeks. Just keep it relaxed OP. I made the mistake of moving too quickly and that ruined my chance at a lasting relationship.

>bro
How old are you, beautiful?

OP
THANK you, i agree, totally should of used name rather than 'beautiful' but also i know what i want from her and been taking it slow recently and made no progress so needed to make it a lil faster to know what i was getting into and get what i needed i guess...

She sucks. Now that you've lost all hope, post her pic for all the interwebz to see

OP
I'M 16 bro

Fuck you, we were all okay without you..

inb4 underage b&

come back in 2 years OP

Yeah, a bit cringe but you took a shot. No harm in that. Fuck her - on to the next twat target. It's a numbers game user. Keep shooting.

And don't listen to the betas.

Real OP
Sadly 24..

Rule #1: Never fuck Girls you are working.

Sadly all i know..

You're asking Sup Forums for advice - you're not now, or ever going to be, OK.

hah! Thank you bro! Needed that after this shit.. plenty of hoes in the ocean

You're getting ahead of yourself. Get her to spend time alone with you first and then use that time to make your intentions clearer, by degrees, e.g.

"Oh man such and such [female] actor was so sexy in that last movie, don't you agree?"

[response]

"Yea, i mean, i'm really into [description of aesthetics], which is why i'm attracted to you"

[response is either repulsion or embrace]

"How do you feel about [sexual theme]?"

...continue until youre fucking or youve scared her away

I know, counter proactive, but learned and read things that helped.
SO FUCK YOU

Enjoy your path in life, amigo. We're all Sup Forumsro's here, whether you like it or not.

Hah huh never heard of this, but interesting, need to try on a bitch IDGAF about..

If his advice really put you at ease... You really are a lost cause... I'm sorry... I really am...

>Never fuck Girls you are working

You serious nigga? That's almost always a target rich environment.

tits and timestamp

Ps there are certain [sexual themes] that women always seem to be interested in talking about, one way or another, e.g dominance and submission, gender roles, sex in popular culture, things that relate to their own physical appearance, etc.

OP
To be honest, I'm surprised this thread is still going and thank you all who contributed.

if you bang girls you work with you are stuck around them when things go south. which they probably will if you are taking advantage of them.

how is that hard to understand? there's even the old adage not to 'put your pen in the company ink'

sorry, what? you don't like being called by your name, by people you are friends with or in a relationship with, as it feels false and impersonal?

>autism much?

Hah thank you. Especially as a server. Theyre all hoes .

Faggot loser

> Ps people genrally like being called by their name during initial phases of a relationship. It establishes familiarity and expresses respect for their individuality.
> initial phases of a relationship

when you meet someone for the first time and they keep saying "name this" "name that" it feels false and try hard. exactly like someone who is trying to sell you something.

hurrr durr autism hurrrr

sure, unless you have pull in the company and can get the bitch fired and you stay hired, which i think i can do
OP btw

I mean, this isn't like a formula, it's just an example of how you can escalate conversation if youre interested in developing a sexual relationship.

If it feels uncomfortable at any point, just change the conversation. Revisit the sexuality later or realize the person just isnt interested in havig those kind of conversations with you.

Either way, doesn't need to ruin your relationship, i.e. Necessitate someone you don't give a fuck about to practice with...fuck, you can try it with your family; it'll be awkward, probably, but you'll find out what people are and aren't comfortable talkkng about.

One thing is for sure, if you're not comfortable talking about your sexuality, the conversation will always be awkard.

>Especially as a server
I married a waitress. One of the smartest people I've ever met. And I'm a EE in the silly valley.

>They're all hoes
Of course. We all are. Not much use in pointing it out.

Shit, i guess if youre trying so hard it is. I usually have a hard time remembering peoples names so when i actually remember someone well enough to call them by name it means i care enough to remember...at the same time, i enjoy when my new relations call me by my name instead of "guy" "dude" "bro" "honey" "boy" "babe" etc...its a respect thing

dont kid yourself, you've never been called honey by anyone other than your mother handing you a plate of tendies, and babe never in your life son

Thanks for the (you), hot stuff

>autism confirmed.

not the poster you originally replied to but I am pretty sure he means

>women in general
>like being called by their name
>as opposed to being called "beautiful", "sexy", "baby", or anything similarly patronising

I don't think his implication was:

>people like repeatedly having their name inserted into the sentences you say

I am not sure that even happens, especially not to an un-nerving degree, except in the rather singular and unlikely scenario you mention of when somebody is trying to sell you something, and already knows your name, and repeats it. A lot.

you do you though.

sauce??

OP here
Going to bed soon.
What should I do?
Apologize for calling her beautiful..?
Keep calling her beautiful/gorgeous/etc.
Just pretend nothing happened and call her by name?..

call her and when she wakes up to the phone ringing and answers angrily. wait for the heavy sigh. whisper into the phone "I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie"

wait for a response.
when she is done laughing, tell her you will pick her up friday evening for drinks.

good luck and kill yourself

Do nothing. Wait until you calm the fuck down. Leave her alone for a while. Try again in 2 weeks if you still feel up to it. Forget about drinks in the meanwhile.

>NO CONTACT
>NO CONTACT
>NO CONTACT
>NO CONTACT
>NO CONTACT
>NO CONTACT

what's with all you entitled megavirgins thinking that just because a girl rejects you then you've done something wrong?

newsflash: even if you do everything "just right", there are still plenty of women who will reject you because THEY'RE JUST NOT FUCKING INTERESTED

you are honestly retarded/delusional if you think that chatting a girl up "the right way" will automatically score you a girlfriend

You do realize you also made it pretty obvious you checked your rotas and cross-referenced them to see if there was a time you could meet her?

That sounds like stalking to her.

No contact, give up. If she raises the topic of a drink to you, answer lazily and say "yeah, that could be good. not sure when tho. next week some time?"

>and be clear in your head that its very unlikely this will progress further than a drink as friends.

If it did, it would and should progress naturally. You cannot force these things, it makes you look like a stalker and a rapist.

The only way to progress the situation is to give up on it for now. She may come to you in the future.

>rapist
back to tumblr

I mean, in all fairness, talking to a woman, or any person for that matter, in the right way will open the possibility for growth in the relationship.

He's right though OP, sometimes the relationship won't go the way you want. If you're after sex, introduce the topic and escalate it casually. If she seems uncomfortable talking about sex with you, then it's not goig to happen.

tell me what you think the chances of OP getting frustrated and raping this chick are?

>i'm giving it a solid 70% on the rapeometer

zero because he's already proven himself to be too beta to even type to someone of the opposite sex.

>beautiful
kek
never make up pet names for people you haven't fucked at least 30 times. Even then keep it chill. None of this "beautiful" shit until you've been married to her for 50 years.

Just ignore her from now on, don't text her, don't approach her.

This.
I have a crush on a coworker of mine.
And I am absolutely sure she has a crush on me too.
She does make it quite obviously but I always evaded in the most cringiest manner possible.
Breaks my heart everytime I do to the point I have to puke but knowing myself, things would turn out even worse if I did go after her.

Don't fuck with girls from your workplace unless you know that either one or both of you do not plan on staying there.

83 posts and nobody states the obvious:

"was wondering" is code for "I'm already in love with you and I'm emotionally immature and a horny creep"

"beautiful" confirms it

you're done, kiddo.

the right opening line is "heyyy what up I'm at O'Flanagans with some friends you should join us!!"

even on a dating site "was wondering" comes off as a desperate loser.

pffft
If it's just a job and not what you consider your career go ahead. I've banged around 5 chicks or so i've worked with over the years, doesn't fucking matter if its just a shitty job. In fact if you are having trouble getting laid I would recommend working in shitty jobs you know are female oriented...hospitality, retail, shit like that

But don't go screwing the crew in a place you plan on sticking around in. That's just dumb

youtu.be/7eOEpyMMPxM ,