What the fuck is this shit on my waist? It grew up right where I have a stretch mark, it hurts like hell!

What the fuck is this shit on my waist? It grew up right where I have a stretch mark, it hurts like hell!

A boil.

POP IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

Boil or spider bite

if it hurts when you press it it's a blister

An ingrown hair/cyst.

aids

this

thats a risin, or a boil for you non niggers. if you keep squeezing it eventually itll probably pop like a pimple. I mean squeezing it a few times a day for a few days, it wont just pop the day you start fucking with it.

or you could leave it alone and it will go away on its own, antibiotic cream would help it.

If it gets real bad under the skin, like a deep fucking golfball feelin lump you'll probably have to have it lanced and packed with gauze. They leave this one fucking strip of gauze hanging out like a wick for the puss and shit to drip out, shits cash.

But it'll probably just go away, you probably wearing your pants too tight/ let it get sweaty/oily.

user's right it's pretty sure its ingrown hair, I've seen something like this after i shaved my pubes. It hurt a lil (not be a lil bitc but im abit of a sadist) when it popped it or just use tweezers

See
Itll probably need to be popped, although it might go away. It looks like it already has a bit of a head, but if its too painful to pop you can put a warm moist compress on it for a bit to help it come to a head and/or lance it with a sterile needle. After pus is out it should heal fine.

use a needle and then just pop it you fat fuck

yup, I've used a tea bag before. I mean like a tea bag dipped in boiling water like if you were gonna drink it... you can let it cool a bit, but you want it as hot as you can stand it, and just hold it there, keep doing that should bring it to a head and theres a good chance it'll even rupture itself and you wont have to lance it.

But its just a boil, I know they're painful.

I had one about twice the size of that, popped it and a huge hair came out with it, including what looked like the base of the hair follicle.

The pain was so bad for a second then the relief after was like blowing a load. Pop it and post vidya

Yeup

Medfag here. Looks like AIDS to me

RIP

it's aidscancer
OP is probably dead by now
rip in peace
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Just pop it and drink the pus.

another medifag here. its AIDS allright, confirmed

looks like a boil. sit in a hot bath for a bit then grab a safety pin or needle and lance that shit. it will smell awful.

A gay spot. Similar to the beauty spot but only appears on faggots and trannies.

Definitely AIDS

Correct, you are sir!

Third nipple.

AIDs

see How are there two of you fags on here at the same time

squeeze it with all your might, then jack off and cry yourself to sleep in the corner.

everything will be fine in the morning.

Kys "doc"

looks like an ingrown hair

Squeeze the fucker and we'll all find out.
The white tip on it means it's gonna be good

POP THAT MOTHERFUCKER, RELEASE YELLOWSTONE CALDERA

Fucking kek!