How come alot of celebrities are Manlets, I thought women laughed at men under 5'10

How come alot of celebrities are Manlets, I thought women laughed at men under 5'10.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G96UmSvpF7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Money & Power
Also they make them look bigger in movies

I feel like Robin Williams is now more like 5'8 or 5'9

because that hight-shit is just a meme
like traps being hot and the "ideal" length of the penis being more than 20 cm

all bullshit
but it got to you

Edgy

found the manlet

have to get famous to get laid via manlet

So women attracted to tall men was a meme for hundredths of years, wow I never knew that.

Look at all this Manlets

Sex to them must feel like climbing playground equipment.

because acting skill almost always sources from deep defense mechanisms brought on by adolescent inadequacies or trauma. you either go full autist or you become fake as fuck.

>doesn’t mention they’re all single again

>hundredths of years

Sup Forums has an unrealistic standard of height-as-manliness. The idea that anyone under 6 foot 1 is a "manlet" is just unrealistic.
The tallest nations in the world has an average height of 5"9.5. Mind you - that's the TALLEST nations in the world.

Fun fact: If you click a link with the wheel of your mouse, it opens the link in another tab.

Sounds interesting

Women love money and prestige more than they love height or dick size. Period.

youtube.com/watch?v=G96UmSvpF7M

I'm 5'1 ..... I've fucked a girl who was 5'11.

Being tall is generally a huge plus, but confidence and the ability to talk goes a loooooooooooong way.

That's what you get for thinking, faggot.

Checked quads must be truth.

That's not real

>How come alot of celebrities are Manlets, I thought women laughed at men under 5'10.
Who cares. Anything over 5'10" has a higher risk towards cardiac issues.

Spotted the manlet

Most comedians have a glaring physical flaw. Short, fat and/or just plain ol' ugly.

I mean, it only matters relative to your surroundings. It's fine to be a 5'2'' male if all the rest of the men around you are 5'2''

The secret to scoring women isn't any physical attribute.

It's confidence.

lel

"lel" you probably say that out loud irl don't you

how does it feel to know that Danny DeVito is more of a man then you?