Why Rick and Mortys psycho-fans are so autistic?

Why Rick and Mortys psycho-fans are so autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is psycho-fans hyphenated?

everyone is autistic, don't discriminate

Never seen an episode and based on the shows fans, will not watch it. If I have to see another pickle Rick.......

Every fan base is retarded.

Only children, mentally handicapped and loser weeaboo faggots watch cartoons.

Get a life you dweebs.

PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDDDD

lol

spotted the low iq retard

i never seen this cartoon but seems its like something for retards who believe theyre intelligent
just like all those shit tarantino movies which are complete shit but theres a group of shitheads who see something good in them

I started off loving the show, and the more and more I saw how the other fans were I distanced myself from the show.

I think it allows for social retards and people who think they are smarter than everyone else to feel validated or something. mostly they just like it because its edgy I suppose. Doesn't matter really, they ruined it for everyone else, the fucking retards

You know, right? You need a very high IQ etc. etc.

Wubba duba dub dub im pickle rick give me schechuan sauce reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>lots of flashy colors
>to normie: edgy shit
>phuns
>comes up with new shit almost all the time so it keeps it interesting
>action
>rubba dubba ding dong bong kong

aaah the bronies

It's all the szechuan sauce they eat...

Because all fanatics are autistic.

who the fuck cares about the fans?

Hahaha yeeaah xD

Ecks dee

youtu.be/-GC5rAX0xHg

haha i loved that part XD LOL

Rick and Morty is an awesome cartoon.

Radicalism of any kind is cancer and proves what happens when interest becomes obsession.

It's cool when your obsession is math or physics and results in civilization changing discoveries.

Not so good when you obsess over faith, people or media/literature.

I'm pretty sure there are endless cases where more bad than good, such as murder, genocide and repression, when you obsess over those things. Look at Hitler, look at John hinkley, look at Westboro etc...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Biggest pile of shit ive ever watched. Its big bang theory in a cartoon for brain dead,

You're an idiot. You proobably think global warming isn't real, or that the world was formed in 7 days

Enjoy it for the pure entertainment value. I dont expect a lot, I mean its a fucking cartoon.

Psycho fans of anything are autistic. /thread

Same reason any true fanatics are autistic.

The show's fine if you turn off your head while watching it.