What the fuck, i fucked a girl without protection, like 8 times within the last few days...

what the fuck, i fucked a girl without protection, like 8 times within the last few days.... she said she recently had her period and took a 3 Month injection 6 months ago..., how high are the chances she gets pregnant??? pls im too young to have a child

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey bro usually it cool up to a day after periods as for the injection.. I don't know nun about that shit

how btw

pretty sure at peak ovulation and a massive load the chances are still like %20

what's her age?

don't worry, you're too much of a fag to become a daddy. She'll get an abortion and you'll be fine.

>im too young to have a child

Hi dad, what's up?

6 months after three month injection is also the highest chance of a male contracting hiv. Op you have aids and if you have a son he will also have aids

100% There is approximately 12.5% chance of getting a girl pregnant with each ejaculation.

12.5%*8= 100%... sorry user. Get to packing your bags or man up and take care of it.

Best of luck. Congrats on the baby, man!

Damn.

Ya fucked.
Honey trapped
Flee or pony up
Your choice

So by your logic, if you ejaculate 16 times you'll have twin ?

no, she'll just be 200% more likely to get pregnant

>more likely

But you said she's 100% sure to be pregnant ?

Yup she 100 percent preggers. You better ghost her and join the marines.

there is still a lot of factors that he didn't account for, but assuming all conditions are perfect then its just further assuring that she will actually get pregnant

I'm not a scientist but I think it's much higher than that. Assuming your swimmers are a-ok

If she gets pregnant and I don't see you again, congrats user! :)

My wife was on that birth control. I now have three kids. You're fucked dude. If you came inside her she's most def pregnant no matter what any of these other guys tell you. You better start getting ready now and go marry her as soon as you turn 18

Well the good thing here is you can get married, raise a kid and get divorced by the time you're 35. Then you got the rest of your life ahead of you!

Thank you, well since it was many fucks within a few days i didnt had a massive load after the first time... and well I read that the chance of impregnation is drastically reduced after she had her period... and well she is heavy smoker and i smoked a shitton of cigs with her :p maybe thats also something to take into account... I rly hope she isnt preggy, otherwise ill have to persuade her into an abortion... right now we just dont talk about it and have to wait it out -.-

you're a fucking moron and soon your'e going to have a kid bourn out or idiocy.

get fucked kido, have fun being a dad

IF you're too young to have a child then you shouldn't be fucking. Two words for ya: personal accountability

It was a communication missunderstanding, i thought she used protection, and well she didnt say anything when we fucked.

you fucked up bro 8 times she's definitely pregnant

nice got more?

she's mundane but still gets me off

i just questionned his knowledge of statistic.

I suppose it's how it works in the US with your imperial system and the way calculus is taught in your expensive educational system.

Here in poor europe, repeating 8 time something that has a 12.5% probability to happen doesn't make it 100% certain. We use different system where the probability would about 65% only

> :P

Go fucking kill yourself

nonetheless that 12.5% is made up anyways lol
But the chance of impregnation gets lower, because if you have sex 2 times in a row, you dont have as much sperm as the first time, thus lower chances, the more sex you have

she is trying to trap you with a baby snare, get away while you can

>12.5%*8= 100%
this is not how probability calculations work you retarded faggot

is there a video where that pic comes from?

What if god wants them to have a baby ? According to the majority of US science teacher it will work like that !

My girl is few months late on her periods, went off the pill a week ago, still nothing. Already gave 3 negatives for pregnancy. What do?

Pill sometimes fucks with woman hormones, i had a girl that suddenly got her period for nearly a whole month after she quit the pill

note sure, got it here

It happens.

Also diet, stress and exercise play a factor as well. Since it is the ultimate woman part on a woman, not surprisingly, it acts just like a woman.

You know why this girl is so cute?

Because she looks like a 14 year old girl, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Are you unironicly retarded?
My father told me when I was younger and I agree completely "if you don't want to bother wrapping it up don't bother fucking"
He wasn't wrong.

hi daddy

High probability of pregnancy. Good luck but you two are fucking idiots because you miscommunicated on protection. Seriously, what is there to communicate that it so hard? Here comes another idiot into this world begotten by idiots.

Name?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

I learned my lesson kay? and im pretty sure she would do an abortion.

I think her Nickname is "Monroe" but you can find her under the name Katerina Rys aswell

getting a chick pregnant is all about timing. if she is peak ovulation then youre fucked.
pretty much anytime up to about a week before a cunt gets her period is actually fairly safe. but that week before is the danger zone if youre avoiding procreation.

i got 4 ex gfs pregos, hint: penny royal tea.

that shot is potent as fuck, youre fine more often then not. its hard for women to get pregnant off the shot even a year after

thanks this calms my mind abit, and yea she told me aswell that that 3 month injection, usually lasts alot longer.

I saw this and can just picture a big red X popping up and an infomercial starting

Name?

18onlygirls monroe

Ahh the good old days

Underage b&

Monroe AKA Katerina Rys AKA Katerina Kozlova.

lel you can add her in Facebook under Katarina Rys :D

> :p
> -.-
Abort that baby if she is pregnant. I don't even understand how you get to fuck.

Anywhere near a flight of stairs?

lol thats not her, she has a public figure profile under Katerina Kozlova

don't believe the anti-sex hype, its hard as fuck to get someone pregnant. You gotta pick the right time and bust your nut at 100% depth (and likely do this every day for a week or two), and THEN you'll have more than a stones-throw chance at pregnancy.

How hereditary is autism? Because she's almost definitely pregnant and if she slept with you enough for you to cum 8 times she's gotta be just as if not more retarded than you

She's only ever done the 1 les scene and no straight right?

Then don't worry. If you're too young, you aren't creating sperm yet. OHHHHH. You mean you live with your parents and don't have a job. So you're just too immature. See, that's different.

yeah with DreamJuly

Newfag detected

Same boat here.... 16 years left

i will play with ur butthole faggot

thats not how probability works

if you flip a coin twice, you dont have a 100% chance to get heads. or tails. or both.

0% then, kek

Used to fap to Monroe alla time, then she fucked it up by getting big-ass gross fake boobs.
>inb4 pedo

Lol newfag you're retarded

i hear ya, one of my polish co-workers has a body very similar to her (pre boob job) and i get way to many awkward boners at work. luckily i wear an apron

i like her new tits
nothing wrong about it
but her nose job rho is fucked up

Ever take your dick out under your apron? In cold weather, I wear a winter coat that comes halfway to my knees, and I'll go grocery shopping with my dick out, coat unzipped almost all the way, so there's just enough to hide my dick. Love to walk around behind some hot young girl and jack it while I stare at her ass. Cum buckets, and then I have to have my coat drycleaned. Gets expensive, but sure it a hot fucking rush when I cum a foot or two from some loli!

nah i would probably end up in prison for sexual harassment, the feminism has infested here

Pyccкaя.

You're obviously a liar, not to mention an irresponsible asshole.

Kys

If you’re asking about shit like this here then you are retarded