So Sup Forums three years ago my grandmother died. My grand father never liked her...

So Sup Forums three years ago my grandmother died. My grand father never liked her. So basically my grandfather lives with me and I take care of him. He's been really stressed and depressed lately. I figured he hadn't had sex for years so for his birthday I promised I'd get him a girl to basically have sex with. I knew this 20 year old girl at my local shoprite who was kind of slutty. I asked if she give my grandfather a good time I told her I pay her $2,000. I figured she would say yes since she's slutty and her job barley pays minimum wage. She's say she'll do it under one condition and that's if my grandfather wear's a condom. Since my grandfather has a allergic reaction to latex I lie to her and tell
Her he had a vesectomy a long time ago. She says okay. Fast forward to my grandfathers 78th birthday It's about 11:pm I bring her to my house and introduce her to my grandfather. She goes to the bathroom to get ready and freshen up. she gets out of the bathroom I leave the house and let them two do their thing. The next day I come home and ask my grandfather how it went. He told me it was pretty great and that he busted in her twice. Was it wrong for me to give my grandfather this type of gift. I hope she didn't get pregnant.
Pic related is my grandfather and the girl I got her

Damn that girl had unprotected sex with your grandpa

You should have her fuck your grand pa ever once a week for $100 a week. Your grandpa nees to reduce his stress

Nothing wrong with giving your grandfather a good birthday present

have you fucking infants never heard of polyisoprene condoms? the latex allergy excuse is dead.

Your grandfather busted a nut in that girl. Damn lucky

>Pic related is my grandfather and the girl I got her

is the faggot a man or woman ffs

/thread

Post Grandpa dick op

doin' god's work, son

>2000$

Why not 100 every week once a week for the next 10 weeks????

Even if $2000 is a lot of money. Do girls have no shame

What position did they have sex in

Well would you fuck an old lady for 2 grand ?

If she does get pregnant is she really going to come after your grandfather for child support

No

kek

If your grandpa gets her pregnant, she will be your grandma and will be required to bake cookies for you and your cousins.

>getting someone pregnant means they have to marry
get out underage faggot

>be me
>be autistic
>see dumb post and not understand it's a typical shitty joke
>autism intensifies
>"get out faggot"

This.
>Having 2000$ to turn a basic slut into a proper whore but not enough brain to buy latex free condoms.

Why should he give a fuck if some random whore gets pregnant?

If you've ever had no-condom sex, you know that it feels 100x better than sex with a condom. Might as well get the grandpa his money's worth.