Why the fuck to people play this overrated broken piece of shit?

Why the fuck to people play this overrated broken piece of shit?

>Shoot a streamer? Banned

>Honk near a streamer? Banned

>Crash in a gunfight? Banned

>Do fucking literally anything besides panning your camera around? Banned

>Can’t enter building once I finish parachuting in to look for supplies because buildings don’t render fast enough.

>Devs lied about no microtransactions before full release.

>Game looks like it’s been optimized by a group of retards.

>Ankles snap from jumping out of a moving vehicle travelling at the lowest possible speed yet jump off the roof of a multi story building and continue on as if nothing happened.

>You think cs:go has bad servers? Try PUBG.

>Want a stable framerate? Banned

>Ask devs politely to optimize the game properly. Banned!

Cs go is for children, haven't played.

>Kill an enemy player? Banned

Pubg is trash, get over it. My k/d 3.2 BTW.

Looks like someone never got their chicken dinner.

>insulting someone who might be a streamer making an ironic post
>banned

Same fag/10

>Can’t enter building once I finish parachuting in to look for supplies because buildings don’t render fast enough

get a better Graphics card OP. you salty whinging bitch.

its a lowest common denominator shit fest like CoD , so normies flood it looking for a little rooty tooty point and shooty.

you will never go out of business servicing the LowComDom

Although I do agree. This isn't even near the subject of our discussion. And yeah cs go sucks dick, I much prefer Insurgency and PR.

Just wait for a REAL game company to come along and make a proper battle royale game.

Bluehole have no fucking clue what they're doing.... made over 300 million out of this game and they can't get a decent team together to fix the games issues.... you're basically just sucking their dick by buying this game

CS is past its used by date now thats why and alot of people are switching to PUBG because they're looking for something different

>Play pubg? you instantly become retarded

kill your self for playing this shitty and stupid game

just saying
fortnite is pretty fucking legit
ever since it came out i jumped ship instantly

I switched to PUBG because of the hype surrounding it but like most things these days its overhyped (not to mention buggy as all fuck and just blatantly unfinished).

@747869432
Get a 20k pc you scrub lul

its so poorly optomized but its okay because its in "early access". Atleast fortnite runs smoothly with proper hitreg.

I get 60fps on High settings with an old gtx850. Git gud.

You'll only get banned if you're playing in the US. because it's always American school kids that are the biggest whingers. and developers will look after them before anyone else since streamers are the only thing keeping this game alive in the first place.

Yeah because everyones got 20 grand to go and spend on a fucking PC

>at least fortnite runs well
For a game that's been in production for YEARS it fucking better.

Theres over a million people playing it right now. I don't think its streamers keeping it alive.

it's just a fuckin fun time leave it alone faggots

Welcome to Sup Forums everything you like sucks and everything you hate is praised.

Middle ground is your a faggot.

World of Warcraft had over 10 million subscribers back in the day... not the case now.

pubg will suffer the same fate the way the developers are treating their players the way they do.

lol true

MMO games are shitcancer anyway.

Constant updates, with bug fixes and new content?
Tourneys with amazing prize pools? and the game has only been in early access for how long? Get over yourselves, bunch of whiny bitches.

im with you brother

>gtx 970 here
still runs like buttcheeks

Ratings just fucking dropped recently.

>970 in late 2017

>>your mom doesnt buy me 3xTitan

pubg has been in development for years, playerunknown started working on it when he was still producing h1z1. Its a better game I will give him that but it is just not optimized.

I can't use my mommy's monies to get a new computer from gamestop sorry friendo.

IGN 11/10 dat framerate

>Can’t enter building once I finish parachuting in to look for supplies because buildings don’t render fast enough.

8gbs of shitty ram in 2017 IKSDEH

yall retarded, game is dope

How much did they pay you to say that?

I enjoy playing a few rounds every couple of days. While some of what you've said is true, unless you're going out of your way to fuck with a streamer you're probably fine. I hear stories about people getting banned but in practice it doesn't seem to be an issure.
Some of your other issues are due to your own hardware. I do agree though that the damage from leaving a barely moving vehicle is too high... however jumping from a distance greater than 2 stories does damage you.
And don't complain about microtransactions. You don't need a fucking skirt.

>Why the fuck to people play this overrated broken piece of shit?
-best map ever made
-good recoil variability
-balanced rng

But honestly the whole thing is a huge scam.
>hackers
>need $2000 computer to play
>99% chinese

fucking TOP TIER TITS

>2017
>still playing fps

Casul garbage

this game is made almost entirely with Unreal Engine store assets.

You could legit remake this game exactly and sell it and there isn't anything they could do about it.

you mad coz you bad.

A huge portion of the players are Chinese, more and more games and movies are being pandered towards them, this is no different. Chinks have terrible taste in entertainment for some reason. Or maybe there's just so many that the ones with bad taste are enough to stand out.

You faggots are all looking at it wrong.

The brokenness is part of the fun. It's not logical that dragging items from the ground to your inv is faster than picking them up but that's something you just gotta learn to have an advantage over those who havent figured it out yet.

Vanilla WoW sucked but what sucked even more was Safespace WoW post-TBC... EZ mounts, insta-respecs, LFR and the worst idea ever... Achievements.

Enjoy the game in its current state. Once it get's streamline ie overwatch'd you'll be back here complaining about how hurrr its too popular, other people like it therefore I can't because Im a contrarian faggot.

It's a fucking video game.

Singleplayer masterrace

you are a hero

Man, I'm still using a 580, it's honestly surprising how well it still runs games. Although I can see it gradually performing worse and worse on newer games. It's like watching a bodybuilder get old.

>Shoot a streamer? Banned

>Honk near a streamer? Banned

whats with streamer bans??

Yes.

>being this retarded

This is less of an issue with the graphics card and more the hard drive (or SSD/SSHD in this case, since you'll need one to fix the data streaming issue).

Guess I shouldn't have said chink, sorry

Because it's fun, if it wasn't nobody would play, duh.

I sometimes watch DrDisRespect play it and it's really trashy. So much delay on picking up items early-game.

Play Arma 3 instead.

Paying 30 dollars for a broken game is not just "part of the fun" you fuckin numbskull

>gtx850
No such thing

>broken game
Haha man everyone always misspells "early access."

well nice judgment on a game you never played. while i do agree it full of kids does not make it a bad game, one of the longest running games with a big player base still after so many years,

Paying $30 for a playable preorder of an $80 game at release is TOTALLY retarded :^)

btw whats about that Hunt: Showdown by Crytek? Looks like it's going to be the best one in that genre when it comes out.

Of course its not fun if the buildings dont render

Get a better pc or fuck off

Not on european servers (many russians though)

Mine cost 1200€, is a year old and it runs smooth

But the game is getting boring after 150-200h and i just picked up battlefield 1

That shit is underrated

you threw 200 hours at something underrated... pretty sure you're the definition of a dipshit.

I have this game and I only clocked in 3p hours because I got bored quick. Save your money and download Fortnite Battle Royale. It's the same shit but free, polished, and base building as well.

>mfw makers of PUBG got pissy because of Fortnite

all those early access games are there to milk your money, they suck and will never be good because they make tons of money from their unfinished shit game