This is what the average American will look like in 2050 according to scientific studies. You mad wite boi?

This is what the average American will look like in 2050 according to scientific studies. You mad wite boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good slave material

i don't give a fuck I'm not from burgerland
>why he ranga though

>You mad wite boi
We will be on Mars while your kind will stay on earth as slaves

Yesterday you said 2030. I like the direction this is headed.

Genetics desn't work that way you Sup Forums retard

>KELLY WILLIAMS II, 17, DALLAS, TEXAS

That's what the average mixed race mutt looks like in 2017

Sorry but dark skin and nappy hair are recessive genes and won't be past along to the future.

Who the fuck made these threads? I'm getting tired watching them all the time.

You need to add metal bars in front of him and it'll be accurate.

just report them and that niggerfaggot gets banned

In 2050, the average American will be in jail

Hint: I'm still not banned you white cracker honkey peice of shit

Hint: youre not black
you is white as hell boi

"Scientific Studies" by scientist doing sciencey stuff. Not by shit posters at all but by science.

God emperor trump will have bathed this world in cleansing nuclear fire by then.

Good, the pure bloods will be even more attractive to girls due to their rarity.

i will play with ur butthole faggot

Nursing student here. In the 2016 US census census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216 the African American population in the US was 13.3% of our total population. Where white was 76.9%. To have the average population of the US to be mixed it would take at LEAST 5 generations to have the average look mixed. And that would be every white female reproducing with an African male (at least the men would be used to ditching women to create more offspring) and every white male would have to go after black women. Five generations from now does not equal 2050... At all

eh, thats fine. That gross as mole tho. Gotta go.

god all of Sup Forums is baiting about pointless thing now,

funny yesterday you said 2030

Wrong....

>You mad wite boi?

I'm black and this down syndrome looking nigger makes me mad

I'm Jewish and I don't give a shit whether this happens or not.

There are way more hispanics in the US than blacks. by 2100 blacks will be bleached down to mextex

Apparently yesterday OP, ended with his ass so fucked he mixed the dates... Or maybe his incredible scientific facts were corrected by the genetic community

just think about it for a minute, if so who then will go to work and pay taxes that are needed for funding your welfare and food stamps ? sooner than you think your life rate will regress and no one without closer look would be able to tell if this is usa or a fucking uganda whether any other shithole on african continent that you so easily ruined in a time span of one century. But in the end you sound very happy about that, so i guees one negro does never strives for humanity but rather to his natural habitat that areas of africa inhabited 100% by negro, truly represents.

And, after mixing with asians... Behold Year 2100 Nigga!!!

Hopefully by then, the light-skinned niggers
will turn on the dark-skinned niggers and
mutually destroy each other.

devolution?

that's funny, y'all are only 9% of the population and you're already part white. black are going to get bleached out of existence, keep fucking our fatties it's ok.

Why does a gorilla always have a frown? Because in 10 million years it will be a nigger.

Kek

14%*

Fixed that for you. And it keeps getting higher and higher every year.

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

White, honkey, and cracker are words that do not bother me. I know one word that bothers you though nigger. Can your tiny brain figure it out?

Get over it Hillary

Yea sure it don't you one toothed hill Billy hick

Good. Maybe after the world's races diverge closer together, both niggers and white cucks can stop bitching about race. As a white male with a black girlfriend, I can't wait til whiney little faggots like you are eradicated so we can all stop focusing on race and work together without racism.

This is what the average American will look like in 2050 according to scientific studies.

Did they just combine the worst genes and project the results into a picture and call it a "study"?

By 2050, with less white people, darkies are so much worst off too.

>median income for whites over $100,000

That sounds like total bullshit.

You can't get a job huh? I bet all the white girls ignore you too. Get a clue! Pull up your pants and start talking normal. Also, be respectful and you will be amazed at the results. If you do those things people will start to give you the opportunities you desire and covet. Society is not rejecting you because of your skin color. It's rejecting you because of your actions and behavior.

You're obviously too fat to swim. Why buy a submariner? They are made for divers you retard.

that is literally the most race mixed person in the world, google it.

Median household wealth. Meaning the combined income/wealth of the house, with 2 working parents thats around 100k if you're white. You must be black since you didn't catch that, enjoy your poverty-ridden life.

>most race mixed person
>still a nigger
Good thing the human race will kill itself back to the stone age before this shit ever happens.

Blabla bla bla blablablabla always the same blablablabla.

Probably won't be that dark, honestly. Melanin has a specific function: protection from UV. Three decades from now, people will probably pop a pill that gives them the appropriate tan for their latitude. That color is appropriate for like north Texas.

White bois are always mad. That's a dumb question.

I'll be rare and thus more valuable. Economics bitch.

>complete and proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, except "bois..

Fat loser neckbeard moms basement dwelling Jew cunt pussy fag white troll tard detected..

I was a huge fan of tom petty and learned he was huge into this and my wife and I are greatly interested in taking this up (she already does some meditation and yoga). Where do I start? How do I find my mantras? I'm assuming the mantra is like a balanced vibration point where you're just free within yiur own mind. Please help user.

>mad
Furthest thing from it, actually.

1. Hypothetically speaking, if all white women breed with black men and have offspring, the light colored offspring will be the desirable ones once they reach breeding age and when they have kids they will lighter colored ones, etc etc. Basically, the race will go brown, then get lighter and lighter over time effectively erasing mud colored people. White is the most desired color, so the whitest ones will be the most sought after. You can add hispanics, pajeets, any other dark race and the result is the same, dark people are undesirable.

2. I won't even be alive by then so I really don't give a fuck what race is dominant. You can't give a fuck about anything when you cease to exist

>2050

Uh, pretty sure we'll look more Hispanic

Seriously, look at this chart.

Let's copy to paste when this thread resurfaces ten minutes from now and then again ten minutes from then.

ewww ugly as shit

Embrace it wite boi

I'm black, can we stop these cringy threads? No one cares.

we had our time. As with the earth things die but from now till then, niggers will never have such a glorious history.

Up

"-what the average single-parent American family will look like in 2050-"

Fixed it for you.

It's a shitty attempt by Sup Forums to start a race war or something.

Nope, in 2050 I would be 78 and most likely dead
years before that from a heart attack thanks to bad eating habits.

How t is this thread still going after 6 hours

u mean average american inmate