What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

I thought you were dead.

stop it. you are young and beautiful. go for hikes. get offline

have you tried smiling?

also, stop posting on fucking /soc/ begging for attention.

Tbh you look like you're suicidal. Have you tried not having that sad sack of shit expression on your face?

have you tried to not be ugly

Ggs

/soc is a cesspool. So is this. Go do something, the people who know you in real life think more of you than anyone here, and pay no attention to those who think little of you

This kinda
Smile for fuck sake. Also /soc/ is for homosexuals and cucks

9/10 here

man i havent seen this one in a while

>decent looking woman
>miserable pathetic virgin

Sage

show your ass... let start getting up tht pride

I am by no means a doctor, but it is probably your penis. It isn't even a feminine one

The only thing wrong with your face is your expression in this picture. Good facial symmetry, good proportions, shit expression. Your second mistake is that you are basing your self worth on what idiots from this site are saying. Go outside and get some sun and keep the hell away from chans.

this is copypasta but i think the grill on the pic look cute

This should help

Can't believe people fall for this bait Everytime

you're fine. dont go on Sup Forums or any chan please.

just dont internet for a while.

Didn't she have nudes?

let this bitch rest in peace you monster!

here's a clue: you used personal pronouns (I, me, my) 17 times in this one short post. Stop dwelling on your self so much and invest your time in other people and things.

>year 2017
>month 10
>day 12
>physical activity

lol thats a good cock hold of a face

It's your parent's fault, they give you their ugly gens. So stop blaming for being pretty. They did choose to be like that and neither did you. It all comes down to genetics, and the ones that are responsible for you not having a boyfriend, or people and you not liking your appearance is all your parent's fault and nobody else. And don't forget, you are aware of your ugliness and all the bad things that come with it, so please don't reproduce, don't punish somebody that doesn't exist and doesn't want to be born ugly. If you really want kids, adopt one. Being ugly is the worst.

She'll probably fuck a nig than push out a kid with autisms

Timestamp or fuck off op

Do it naked and stream it.

Learn to live with yourself.
The only thing you can do is get good amounts of sleep, have a healthy (organic) vegetable based diet and make sure you get enough vitamins and drink enough water

I think you're pretty cute TBH

Tits or gtfo

Too soon...

Lol fucking idiot

You are beautiful

>shape eyebrows
>sleep more and apply cream to your eyebags
>drink more water to stop looking like a ghoul
> your eyes are asymmetrical. if you require corrective lenses, wear flattering glasses, or apply makeup.
>cut your hair

OP im sorry. You have boyish facial features. This can be enhanced with make up, but the impact is very limited..

What about body shape? Its the only way you can go up the ladder

That's a face I would fuck. Don't know what you're talking about ugly

>smile
>get more sleep

easy.

You look too sad... Otherwise no major flaws found!

You are so beautiful

You are OK, obviously not 10/10 but decent.

Are you in the AU? I'll take you.

You are not ugly iam 23yo male i would kill for your love

Assuming that IS you and you aren't some weird dude who needs to pretend to be a woman in order to feel some connection, then there is fuck all wrong with you.

Even looking a little sad you are pretty.

I would just stop asking people online to rate you.

If I knew you IRL I'd show you a good time.

I reckon you're good looking. You just look like you need a confidence boost.

Original looks better.

In would take you as my girl ppl roast YouTube cuz you dont show pussy

there's nothing wrong with your face. i'd smash and so would many others

since it's obviously not your face, it's definitely your attitude. guys don't like being bummed out. if you get complimented, don't fucking say "no i'm hideous" you say "aww thanks". there is nothing more fucking annoying to a guy than when he tries to compliment a girl (hint, it's because he likes you and wants to bone) and she says "no way i'm so ugly".

complete fucking turn off. if you do this, fucking stop.

all the sad faggots on here saying nice things to copypasta

You know the rules... Tits or gtfo

Is this shit actually painless?

I want to die painlessly and have been considering an exit bag. just dont want to turn into a vegatable or something.

Good bait op you can't fool google search

Stop listening to what a few assholes have to say.. especially on the internet. Alot of ppl are here just to be trollfags.

There are proberly 1000000 men you line up to date you.

Atleast you real and dont have 15 layers of skin toners on... personally i dont date clowns LOL but id date you... erhm if old enough ofc

You look really cute! Do you have steam, OP? Could make some friends there and chat/play games. It helped me when I was pretty down. Going outside helps for some people though, so do what you think might work.

They're just putting you down. An interessting community, to some, but not a social one.

Do people not know who Ciara is?

>kek

timestamp and tits/vag or gtfo

I'll give you a freebie: Smile more.

Now, of course, this is Sup Forums, so I'm legally obligated to ask you to present tits, along with a suitable timestamp, or to kindly GTFO from this board. Dura lex, sed lex.

You're not, and if you want feel free to hmu on Kik; trumpstakes
I can be your friend

Where do you live? There's some measure of free psychological help in most developed countries.

protip: if you actually wanted to die, you wouldn't care if it was painless or not.

you don't want to die. you want to get better and you think death is the only choice. it's not. think objectively.

look at this picture. it's fucking glorious. if you died yesterday, you never would have gotten to see it.

How big is your cock?

SHE'S FUCKING DEAD
THIS GIRL OVERDOSED ON FENT LACED HEROIN LAST MONTH

YOU'RE PATHETIC
YOU'RE LUSTING AFTER A FUCKING DEAD TEENAGFER

SHE'S FUCKING DEAD FAGGOT

YOU ARE A SUPREME FAGGOT
YOU JUST POSTED AN ANSWER TO A DEAD TEENAGER
IS YOUR AIDS INFESTED COCK STILL HARD NIGGER?

the newfaggotry runs deep this morning

quirky and cute

checkin

hey newfaggot - didn't you get the memo? this cunt died from an od six weeks ago.

tits of go away.

WTF are people talking to this cum dumpster without tits.

hope she's well preserved
would still bang

i cry out and shake my fists at the heavens knowing that this skinny little whore no longer walks the earth
rip babby

her tits are decomposed beyond recognition you stupid fucking faggot of a nigger BECAUSE SHE'S FUCKING DEAD

why don't you guys ever post this picture? she's so pretty!

This changes the facefucking paradigm how exactly?

Sorry but you have "Resting Bitch Fase" and there is no cure.

Looks good to me

Smile more

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Where is the evidence she is dead? There is nothing on ae about a death.

Youre very beautiful dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Dont take advice from people on Sup Forums theyre all exaggerating everything.

Wow! A genuine Polex!

Your're wrong here on b. Try consulting someone else.

But I think you look amazing. I would do everything you want with you.

I'll never forgive you assholes for making this adorable girl use illegal drugs to mask her pain. you are all horrible, disgusting people and i hope there's a god and he makes you suffer in hell.

you aren't that bad, trust me I know some ugly people who pull hot bitches all the time, do your best to adopt a positive attitude and you will find someone

SHE'S FUCKING DEAD DO GET OFF ON TALKING TO DEAD TEENAGERS YOU FUCKING NIGGER OF A FAGGOT DO YOU????

I'd get you pregnant, if that means anything to you.

this faggot is from nigerdom

Are you trolling? no fucking way this is serious.

agreed

cute!!!

this is actually sad, we're all looking at a ghost

Being the attention whore that you obviously are, what you look like is actually irrelevant. The real reason nobody wants you because of your needy personality.

ye

is that patrick from sponge bob's hand?