Which is the best bang per buck? 23andMe or Ancestry.com...

Which is the best bang per buck? 23andMe or Ancestry.com? I'm seriously a bit nervous I may have some Jew in me because of my nose.

23andMe comes with more results but at an extra $100, right? And since the FDA(?) got involved with 23andMe, your results to potential health risks have been removed?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.nationalgeographic.com/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=2001246&gsk
scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Paying to give the jews your biological data

fucking retards and their jewish memes, nobody cares about your biological data.

I took the ancestry.com one.got the results last Monday.

I'm 97% white 2% black and 1% central asian

My mom has a big nose so I was a bit worried about jew blood but I'm 0% kike.

It's more out of curiosity than anything. I know I have Irish, Dutch, and supposedly Cherokee DNA.

>2% black

Fuck off shitskin nigger. You are worse than a Jew.

You ever taken a DNA test? Wonder what you have lurking in their. Most people are not 100% white.

Is that pretty much the only results they give you? Are they more region specific?

Hopefully you have never gone to a hospital in your life, including being born in one.

O N E
N
E

D R O P
R
O
P

R U L E
U
L
E

I haven't tried it but there is an alternative

shop.nationalgeographic.com/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=2001246&gsk

The average American is 1% black and 2% native though. It's meaningless at that level

Nah they give you a full region specific breakdown. Well worth it.

I'm not actually so sure about that. It depends on where you live. A lot of whites in the South have black blood but not so much beyond that.

My family is from Barbados so it is a 90% black 10% white country. I kind of expected some nigger blood t have slipped in.

>dude is literally FROM senegal and mali

Maybe you should go back

Pic related, that's me, a true whitey

Still beats being a Jew.

And I have 2 drops.

100% Western European here. feelsgood.jpg

Pic related. An African warrior.

That's just the average admixture among European Americans. Among Southerners it's probably higher.

Can I change teams, I'm tired of being on the losing side.

I think that as long as they give you the raw DNA data you can plug it in various other places to have more detailed results perhaps or even run your own analyses on it. Nowadays there are lots of public genetic databases I think so I'm not sure if after all the results they give you are much more/less accurate than what you could obtain with third part tools or even with your computer.

Obviously you are paying for the sequencing of your DNA which is the important part.

Got damn. It better be super accurate at that price. Too bad it doesn't do health risks though. I think with 23andMe you can get around their ban of health risks by plugging the info into another site but I could be wrong.

Nice. Not bad at all. You get what you pay for at a decent price.

I swear 23andme used to be $100

>sending samples of your DNA to fuck knows who

Haha, retards.

It did but the price doubled when the FDA stuck it's nose in along with lawsuits from various people who were frightened by their potential health risks/mutations. From Wikipedia surrounding the PGS aspect of it: "There is no analytical or clinical validation for the PGS for its intended uses".

You are pretty Jewish (Ashkenazi is Jewish)

For 23andme, you still get your raw DNA results. You can get the health results and other results from sites like promethease for like 5 bucks.

scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/
>The Personal Genome Service isn’t primarily intended to be a medical device. It is a mechanism meant to be a front end for a massive information-gathering operation against an unwitting public.
>One of the founders of 23andMe, Anne Wojcicki, is presently married to Sergei Brin, the founder of Google.

Yeah, fuck that. Google doesn't need any more of my info.

she and Brin are divorced, there's nothing to worry about

I think he knows that based on the title of the image. You, you on the other hand thinks being a Jew is winning...

read what this burger says