Ask an oldfag anything...

Ask an oldfag anything, I was here from back when Boxxy was a thing anything you want to ask about the old Sup Forums go ahead and ask, I spent my teen life on this site.

Was it the samw as now?

ah back in the day before the word meme was used by anyone.

Where this site was just inside jokes for nerds. We hated faggots and loved anime. Cats were sacred.

The golden era. Where funny cat pictures were just barely mainstream.

Yes

Is Kat the real queen of Sup Forums?

>look at me, I wasted 10+ years of my life on this mongolian throat singing afterschool club, please make me feel important for once

No.

>ama

Have you ever sat on your balls too fast?

Yes

You can't be a Queen if you have a dick.

What's the difference between being a faggit, and sucking the cum out of your dogs cock?

Would you finger your ass with a timestamp for us to prove you're a human boy?

Ahahahahahaha when Boxxy was a thing. Ahahahahahahahahahaaha

Fucking newfag.

>queen

What was it like being gang raped by your father and all his work colleagues that day?

Are you a worthless fat fuck who faps to cp all day and lurks on b?

I was using this website back in 1999, when it was just moots mom posting recipes for spaghetti bolognese

Oh, no i left before moot did, when the cancer finally had its way with my Sup Forums this is only a shell of what Sup Forums once was. A lawless frontier with nearly no rules at all, before political correct clinton loving blue pill popping little punks like you took over. I just popped in to see how bad things are here and I can see they haven’t got better. I wish we could just move our site to the deepweb but nah some corporation had to buy it I dont blame moot for getting rid of it though it was on its way out anyway.

Can i shit in an envelope and post it to you?

>moot
who?

She's "queen" in a different sense of the word

Did you rape the cat in that picture?
Or was smex with Tiddles consentual?

Guy who invented facebook

This ama is shit. Fucking faggit doesn't answer many questions at all
>kys op

Yeah that means No

Why are you posting boxxy with some random dude?

I think you mean "cat"senstual

That's an awful lot of assumptions projected onto some random person who just threw a simple insult your way.

FUCKING HELL CARLOS
YOU FUCKING LITTLE FAGGOT

Do you remember CATURDAY? Also, Plz post some of those lost memes. There was a lot of gold lost within the first couple of years.

Hello pussies
Why don't you ask a real Sup Forums veterinarian? Who's been involved in more than 200 confirmed anonymous raids?
Remember that phrase "never forget, never forgive"? Yeah, that was me

Ama, cucks

Fuck off

So how does being in the 30s and still being a virgin feels like faggot?

Most definitely not. It was actually exciting you never knew what thread would pop up next, but as the younger generation started getting on “12 and 13 year olds” they just couldn’t handle how Sup Forums was not politically or morally correct but that was the essence of it. Sup Forums started becoming mainstream after being in the news thanks to anonymous and the cancer (all of you 00 baby newfags) and it was all downhill from there. I wish you all would take your political correct shit and get off Sup Forums

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

^^this. Answer it OP you Virginfag

don't question me. i'm an oldfag, i've been going on Sup Forums for 13 >ears. you were still in diapers while I was protesting Scientology in my Guy Fawkes mask. 'fuck off', really? why don't you come say that to my face and see what happens.

Fuck off

Anonymous.....your antics are what ruined Sup Forums with the media and law enforcement all over after you pulled that shit. And what is anonymous now? A bunch of tree hugging eco friendly prius driving women equalizing shitbags!

Sure. What's your address. I get midterm break soon and would happily fly to where ever you are and shoot up your house

HE was never anything but a forced meme on Sup Forums, idiot kids spammed it all day everyday (kinda like Andy sixx log) fortunately it died off and went away.

Im 37 user. We both know you're a sweaty fat fuck behind his computer screen
>pleaseimpressmemore.jpg

He's a lot hotter than Andy Sixx tho

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

I was here the day Steve was really craving some toast.

No it’s disgusting and mentally handicapped, if you like getting off to retards then you go son, be all you can be.

Boxxy isn’t oldfag shit, it’s just more modern Sup Forumstard crap.

Talk to me when you know what Donate or Die was.

What does a veterinarian have to do with Sup Forums or raids? Were animals hurt during the raids?

Shit hit the fan.

How much cheese pizza did you save and why isn't it dumped?

On her tumblr she claims to be a biological female, and no one's really seen her penor, so who knows what the truth is.

>she

NO, and didn’t this thing kill itself? I sincerely hope so.

newfag

You keep saying she..

HE or IT are the only acceptable terms.

that happened within the last 6 years, right?

>HE or IT are the only acceptable terms.
I'm fairly certain "My Queen" is the only acceptable term.

boxxy 4evar!!!

>loved anime
spotted the newfag

Get out

Only one queen.

boxxy? you a are the definition of the cancer that is killing Sup Forums. only way for you to stop being such a newfag is to lift your head up high and blow your brains out.

Sure kid

Doesn't it strike you as odd that even if Kat is a dude she's still cuter than Boxxy

When hes a dude hes just a faggot

It's the freckles and baby face that does it

*puts my bag of cheetoes down as I pull up my pants* indeed I am, just filled up another piss bottle.

Seconded.

Agreed.

The freckles are makeup

Now I'm impressed.
>carry on faggot

>dude
>she

lol nah you're wrong. This board was full of weebs.

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Does what? Makes him look like an even bigger faggot? Agreed

What the fuck is up with your hand