Roast thread? I have thick skin

Roast thread? I have thick skin.

If you can't think of anything you can call me, its a temp number so i wouldn't wait too long. So bored.
1_304_536_2943

jump on kik johnpaul5000 and ill roast you

kik is for poor folk and fraidy anons

post your tits slut

Dont tell me what to do, common trash

pffft id collar you and tell you exactly what to do now get posting

Thick skin is one way of putting it, fatso

These trips are literally the greatest thing you will accomplish in your life. It's all downhill from here.

If your skin got any thicker you would be on the endangered species list.

Cant roast because you’re my type

2 words. It's shrek

ew.
you have an old man's head and a teenagers body.

Tits or gtfo
TimeStamp it too

Where not you slave, we demand payment

Don't listen to this faggot. His ideal mate is probably a nigger with Parkinson's disease.

show me your tiny balls first. with timestamp.

Sounds hot doesn't it faggot?

You look like the dog from cursed dog threads.

Actually yeah

Where are your eyebrows?

this turned out more pathetic than i expected.

You know some men get grey hair in their 20s dumbass

well thats unfortunate for you then. i bet your dick shriveled up young too.

You'll be happy to know that it's a 200 pound male nigger who can hardly formulate a sentence while he's flailing his arms around while he's balls deep in you trying to make cummies

Your the one asking for something
Also
>implying I'm a guy

Someone clearly used photoshop on your image so you are seeking for attention and/or compliments. If you wanted to get roasted you would have postet the original image. But just to be nice: Even with the photoshop job you are still under average:) Have a nice day

Your skin is thin

gotta get the yellow off my teeth somehow

nice trips shrek

Your teeth? Your hole face is shoped! Was it also yellow?

You look like Amy Schumer's retarded sister.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME some trips.
Nice recycle shit stain

yes. im an asian prostitute, like your mother

Not just for the sake of roasting...
You are borderline fat and will battle your weight your entire life. You’ll become really slutty to get the attention you crave. Men will treat you like shit and you will die alone

you look like fiona when she turns in to a troll, but with out the green skin.

that is literally the nicest thing anyone has ever told me. you've changed my life. Im going to the gym tomorrow. Thank you

Thankfully photoshop is good at removing the green. and the ear horns.

that's pretty racist don't you think? I was just asking why your face is retouched?

pussy.

>asian
>racist
Dafuq? Suggesting someone is Asian is racist in your world? You think being Asian is so bad that calling someone else Asian is a pejorative? I think we know who the real racist here is.

stop taking the attention off of me. the lot of you couldn't come up with a sick burn if you set fire to a hospital.

>Came to be entertained by roast comments.
>OP is roasting better than the rest of the faggots
Hang your heads in shame

You know how sometimes people see Jesus on their burnt toast? Yeah, I literally just saw your face in my shit residue on my TP

Is your nose brown from kissing my hole yet?

It looks like someone photoshopped Brendan Frasier's face over yours.

I bet you get a lot of attention from niggers.

Pipe down fetal-alcohol, the men are talking now. Adorable when they try to have opinions like that.

goddamnit. i laughed at that one.

When you accidentally set the eyebrow sliders too low.

i bet my clit is bigger than your dick. sit down little boy.

>I have thick skin.
you have a cute face, nice eyes.

Your skin is not thick but I bet your ass is.
Drop 50 pounds!

Think so? Well why don't you go ahead and whip out that blue waffle and prove it. Just do us a favor and snip off some of the clumpier bits of snatch fur before you do, I'd like to be able to eat lunch later.

Suck it cunty mccunt

is that a worm on your scrote? no thanks, i don't want to drag my ass around on the carpet.

those starter pubes are cute though. reminds me of my days in high school.

You’ll never have a white cock inside you. It’ll always be a nigger dick. Enjoy the HIV

did i hurt your delicate sensibilities sweety?

Hahaha nope I’m fine. Us white guys just laugh when the blacks go for the fatties that we don’t want anyway. It’s a win win

How many "ha"s until you convince yourself?
Somebody call CPS, this neglected child is talking to me.

Fuck me, your replies are getting weaker with each post. Are you already on the backside of the napkin that you scribbled these allegedly pithy rejoinders on? It's like watching an asthmatic trying to walk up a flight of stairs and having to resist the urge to kick em back down.

I'm sure they are getting pretty weak. It's hard to stay interested when no one can come up with anything worth screengrabbing. That asthmatic bit was funny though.

What a let down. I think you've all ruined my humiliation fetish. Go back to tumblr with this sensitive drivel.
I wanted to be torn to shreds and what do I get? Shrek jokes and two guys using the post as an excuse to post up selfies of their unremarkable assets. I'm over it.
Add me on facebook if you think you can come up with some better material. /kelly.wylie1

Why are you still posting? Do you really not see that no one on here thinks enough of you to bother putting in any real effort to roast you? If no one thinks you're worth it here, what the fuck makes you think you will be on fuckbook? Try not being worthless next time.

Eh. I'll take what i can get.
Tell me how worthless I am

>chekt

I'm sure if you just keep a bag over your head you will eventually find some 34yo brony virgin that will leap at the chance to rub his flaccid dick against your self professed clitcock. Until then though, you should probably start stockpiling batteries to power the poor dildoes that are unable to avoid being shoved in that slop pit of a snatch.

oh a recycled roast... thanks.

where have you been all my life daddy?

HA! WV? you inbred pos

and you look like you're in your 30s at least. And you have the nads to complain about my grey hair?

Quite literally the least I could do.

and a fucking steelers fan?! I can't stop laughing

Skin so thick your pussy lips have more layers than a shark has teeth.

Got that John Goodman body type with chin that would break the biggest balls.

I've been carefully avoiding getting caught in your fuckin gravitational orbit. I'm not ashamed to admit that I have standards and care how my friends and family regard me, and I would be mortified to hear what they would think of me if I were seen next to you. Even if I were to break down and toss you a pity fuck, I'd have to insist that you pay for the motel room because there's not a chance in hell I'd let you onto my bed.

hey all,
this is obviously not Kelly Wylie from WV. Probably a loser ex.

You look like walmart.com

this

Buscemi tooth.

That's a fake smile because you know you are not pretty.

Took you guys that long. You're right though, I'm a big loser. I lost about 300 pounds after I left her. kek

If you want her she's real easy to get. Just have a pocket full tootsie rolls and call her Kel every once in awhile. Or strap a bag of oats on her face.