I will do ANYTHING to have sex with the woman on the left

I will do ANYTHING to have sex with the woman on the left.

ANYTHING.

How do I accomplish this?
Right now she's going out with some redneck doublechinned retarded hick fuckhead.

kill her boyfriend, hold her hostage, and threaten to kill her if she doesn't let you fuck her.

probably aint gonna happen bro

I can do that, he's a dumbass.

One can only hold out hope.

you need to start acting towards her like you don't give a fuck about her, but are still willing to crack a joke at her expense. basically, be cocky. be a dick, but a funny dick that does his own shit and it would be doing her a huge favor to her to come along the ride.

Are you ugly as fuck? If so may be an issue.

Otherwise you'll have to play a really patient game with no guarantee you'll get any. Still, get close to the couple some how with more an emphasis of friendship with the boyfriend. Dont be underhanded, dont make a pass, dont be that stereotype weird Alpha guy Sup Forums is obsessed with, nor should you be a little walkover bitch. Just be their friend and a decent guy.

If and when their relationship starts to fuck up, take her out drinking to cheer her up and .. yeah. Worked for me.

You're out-competed by a retarded redneck. You obviously suck.

Stop sucking.

No no no, I'm pretty attractive, and she's actually older than me even though I'm no spring chicken. I don't hang around her at all, but it's my childhood DREAM to have her. I would DESTROY her. She was my first babysitter even though I'm only a few years younger.

I would walk a mile in broken glass just to smell her hair.

There's ~3.5 billion women on earth, get over it, go for something easier.

Chances are not wanting to bang her will actually increase your chances of banging her.

In that case bud, I'd let it go. Theres no way it can live up to what youve made it in your head... not to mention it could potentially unlock all sorts of unwanted drama in your life.

This guys right. There are alot of other girls.

But if you insist step 1 is fucking easy. Get to know her.

>ANYTHING

Just drug her and rape her.

That's the thing, it's nostalgia. She aged like fine wine. I must have her. She's my dream woman.

I need to find drugs first.

Maybe you have a shit fucking personality OP.

I once fell like that for a girl, it's been four years and it still affects me. Women you can't have is worse than heroin and hurts like a motherfucker.

Thread careful user

Maybe, but I really haven't spoken to her in person in years.

It's driving me crazy. I'm mid 30's now and I've thought about her every day since I was 14.

your in your mid 30's and the woman you posted is OLDER than you? fuck me, alright. Go for it.

take her out drinking!

Do you have a current connection to her? Like, do you have crossover in everyday life? Or is this some lingering distant longing shit? 'Cause yeah, it sounds like you have built this person up too much and need to be realistic about what you could even get from your best efforts.

> Women you can't have is worse than heroin and hurts like a motherfucker.

same here, and what's even more fucked up, after I fucked her it was nothing special, I think it's more of an illusion then anything really..

Offer her like $2000 for a root, I doubt she wouldn't take it and hey you said you'd do anything.

If you can't be happy on your own then you'll never be able to make any woman happy, including this girl.

Meet new people, you'll find someone that makes you feel good again. Happiness is tricky because we focus on having "x" and "y" but in reality it's about the journey, don't waste your journey on things that will only make you miserable.

I think you should lower your bar a bit,

GHB

Katie?

Katie.

To elaborate, yes. So hot. I want to suck her face off.

will you get rich and work out?

rape?

dude, you said anything. Don't just throw that word around like you mean it

She's not a gold digger, she has low self esteem because she ends up with losers but is way out of thier league. This one retarded fuck she's going out with now makes Forest Gump seem like a good damn genius.

I guess I could roofie her one day if I ever see her around

fucking hot. more pics?

Mmh weird, I got a warning not to type like a retard ''liek this'' not to post furry or loli, never even posted any, just posted a dog getting hit on the head, as a EDGY meme, is this some new rule or something? not to be retarded in the most retarded place on the internet??

The easiest thing to do is be cool and act like she she doesn’t mean shit to you. Don’t be mean, but don’t give her special attention. You can tease her, talk sideways about sex or other women, implying you are a sexual person but don’t talk about her. You have to make her feel like you are the sexual dominant. If she starts to flirt back you are on to something. Look for opportunities to invite her into your world/hobbies without sounding weird or threatening. You don’t have to insult the redneck, but you can act like he’s pathetic without ever saying so. If you’re any good at this, she’ll be on your dick soon enough.

Fuck the redneck and assert dominance, that will get her so wet and be unable to resist.

Drug her

t. virgins

This might actually work

tell her you watch rick and morty