Tfw no pop punk gf to listen to pop punk, cuddle, and smoke weed with

Tfw no pop punk gf to listen to pop punk, cuddle, and smoke weed with

pop punk girls don't smoke weed.

Pop punk girls smoke ALL the weed

fyi they don't look like this and if they do they fuck chads, Sup Forumstants get this.

We're not in 2009 anymore user. You can get some ratchet Xanax abuser that likes trap now.

I'll take the xannies you can keep the trap

This man gets it!
You can also keep pop punk but that's just me.

> tfw no qt gay industrial bf to light incense and candles with and listen to dark ambient while cuddling

This ;-;
So much unironically this

Music sluts are nothing but problems, issues and disloyalty

Find yourself a basic blonde white bitch. Don't fall for the "i need a GF with the same taste as me" meme

fuck off subhumans

I'd still do her

this this this this this

>being this insecure

Found the closeted fag

Fucking faggot.

..said like a true overman
m'gentlesir *tips tophat*

I honestly would enjoy this a lot

t. triggered cumguzzlers

Oh hunney, don't act like you don't swallow

just mad you're missing out

that's qt tbqh

jesus christ gay people are disgusting, they can't go through one conversation without mentioning cock

> as he said posting about woman on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums
straights are more obnoxious with their waifus on this website m8

Have you ever talked to straight men in real life? It's unbelievable how quickly every single conversation turns to sex, women, women's body parts, etc.
Talking to gays is so much more fun because they want to talk about art, music, politics--you know, substantive stuff instead of dick waving.

Try having a conversation with a normal gay person. Of course this site is gonna be filled with sex obsessed weirdos regardless of sexuality. You're a fucking moron if you didn't realise that the gay dudes on here are not representative of gay dudes on the whole

I hate it when faggots like you force your sexuality in my face. I don't mind straight people as long as they're not vocal about it.

>things that never happened

>tfw I want to talk about that stuff too but am not gay and dont wanna suck dick
I just want to have intelligent conversations IRL bros, why can't I have better friends...

Happens all the time, you just don't notice

>>things that never happened
even on Sup Forums you see how others talk about sex. I highly fucking doubt you've never talked to anyone ever in school or IRL about sex or the conversation didn't have any kind of sex talk or jokes.

The currently dominant definition of masculinity leaves no room for caring about anything, especially not intellectual things, which is fucking bullshit. Most of the greatest intellectuals in history have been straight men, but if the insecure performative-masculinity losers want to throw all that away, I guess the future generations of artists and scientists will just be a bunch of gays and "empowered" women.
It's so fucked and it doesn't benefit anybody. "Feminists" complain about men doing this, men doing that, but like 95% of men don't even want to do those things, they are just trying to blend in and not get labeled a fag.

In the mean time I guess I'll just be friends with gays and quiet guys in stable long term relationships.

this