I want my wife to get fucked so hard that she loses control of herself and becomes a fuck doll slut

I want my wife to get fucked so hard that she loses control of herself and becomes a fuck doll slut.

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/brain/what-exactly-do-women-want-in-the-bedroom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want her eyes to roll back and forget completely about me as she gets pounded

I agree
She needs to be gang raped while drugged
Fuck every hole she's got

Same, but then I cum and it sounds like a terrible idea. Just jack off and get back to life.

Asian with no ass. Disappointing

Get good then

Sexually broken girls are the best. I love it when they fully submit to me. When your satisfaction is her only thought, you've done everything right.

You want to get cucked? pathetic beta fag. Stop wasting her time, better let her be with a real man

Is it hard for you, knowing that you cant pleasure your wife?

Generally interested, ive always felt sorry for guys who cant please their women.. must be pretty fucking demoralizing, especially because if/ when you fail to please her, she tells every single one of her friends, and they all tell their friends etc etc, until just about everybody knows that you are terrible in bed.
Poor guys
But then on the other hand, that leaves more girls open for people like me.

As of this moment ive fucked 2 chicks with beta boyfriends and 1 married woman. She said in her 40 years on earth/ 18 years of marriage she never even knew she could cum that hard.

>feelsgoodbro.jpg

If you're serious what city and state bb are you in?

Oh look I have pics of your wife too

Are you serious? Where are you at? Here in the states?

Here she is sucking my dick op.

> (OP)
>
>Are you serious? Where are you at? Here in the states?
He's a lying faggot. This chick has been posted all over the net.

o my... what a real man

get in shape and you can do that. Was with a girl for three years and about 50% of the time she was a gibbering fuck doll by the second half of it, depending on how tired I was, but that was 270 lbs 6' fat ass me pushing myself hard for my woman if you're at all in shape and you're average size there's no reason you couldn't also get your girl like that with enough effort and attention given to her.

you're not wrong, ffs it just takes being somewhat in shape and paying attention to her wants in sex and giving it your all why is this so hard for people to get? Here OP iflscience.com/brain/what-exactly-do-women-want-in-the-bedroom/ some stats to get you started to better understanding what you can do to improve her enjoyment

here's a hint, penetration alone doesn't do it for a lot of girls

all over the net?
please tell me where

I'm so glad I'm not like these cuckold fucks... My Mrs adores me, worships my cock and cums constantly and would never dream of wanting anyone.. she's also incredibly racist with a dark sense of humour, and massive tits

Kill all weebs.

sounds fugly