Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit...

Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit. Normally I'll be pretty vocal on subreddits talking about r/incels or r/redpill or something, and this led me to someone telling me about this place. I can't believe what I'm seeing. You're all fucking pathetic. You blame women for all of your problems, yet you do nothing to try and remedy them. You sit in your dank basement, bitter and alone, thinking of ways you can get back at the world. Because people are happy, and you resent that. Because you can never be happy. You're pathetic. The bottom of the barrel. I almost feel sorry for you.

I'm pretty resilient to misogynistic rhetoric, but visiting here, browsing through all of the pages, I feel a bit sick. How can people like you exist? You blame a whole fucking gender of people because you're so bitter, that you lost any ounce of self-respect. You lump in women as one thing, a definite measure. It's laughable. You're just lonely, bitter, twisted gremlins who don't know the touch of a woman.

You say we have it easier. That's funny. You've probably had it handed to you on a plate, but you just refused to accept it. You are pathetic, I'll say it again because it's the perfect word to describe anyone here. I've heard about this place for a long time, but only now, after 4 glasses of wine, have I decided to visit it.

Anyway, enjoy never getting to touch someone like me. With this attitude, you're going to die alone you pathetic fucking virgins.

Tits or GTFO cunt

Fuck off Ciara

kys

FUCKING KYS

Tldr

Low quality bait

This

Get the fuck out of here

Bored neckbeard waiting for tendies

Ok, now get your cosmic scale butthole and get out.

so you're a fucking faggot?
go and get your attention from somewhere else
die alone

OP is Trans Nigger Faggot

I can't even eat all this bait.
Sage.

POST MOAR ELIZA

''Ok so IM a girl'' '' I can't'' ''this led ME'' ''I almost''
''i'm pretty resilient'' '' i feel''.... ME ME ME ME

You have an interesting way of writing, it tells more about you than you'd wish. The self-centered type, the kind who's always making it all about ''you''

So here you are, thinking you just got a bit of these losers. Spent a well 20 minutes writing this post and attached a picture of yourself to it. With the intention of destroying these helpless dunces asking how these people can even exist. So ignorant of your own nature, so quick to judge and to hate, meanwhile, outside of this board, all around the internet and IRL it's women blaming a whole fuckin gender for their bitterness, for their failure in life, for their lack of self-control etc etc
Ain't you lonely? Ain't you bitter?

you sure seem like it. but fuck what i think, you can't hide from yourself. Peace bye

Did you know that those who suffer from asperger syndrome can't detect irony ?

You look quite cute. I'd definitely put my Willie in your ear.

Did you know that you're just a lonely, bitter, twisted gremlin who doesn't know the touch of a woman?

So why are you transitioning from make to female faggot?

Don't flatter yourself. We blame niggers, too.

I love the smell of bait in the morning.

I'm assburger and I can detect irony.

who is this youtuber again>

>trying this hard

Bad b8

>oh look it's this thread again

Eliza. As reported a drug addict that died some weeks ago. Some retards hear denie it, claiming to know her, but not giving proof that she’s alive.

Low quality bait, and as always: OP is a fag.

*here
*deny

well that's unfortunate, she looks kinda cute tho

>Anyway, enjoy never getting to touch someone like me. With this attitude, you're going to die alone you pathetic fucking virgins.

Wow