only here because you didn't put her name and it slipped by the filter

that outfit looks fucking stupid

>grimes
>good outfits

pick 1

Pin or Devon

skin

The shortest one

Well duh. She's ugly as fuck. She has to get attention from guys somehow.

>She's ugly as fuck.
She's objectively a 7/10. Cute, unique face. Trim body.

The only way Grimes could genuinely look above a 2/10 to a guy is if the guy himself is exceptionally ugly. I've always wondered this. How or why for ugly people they somehow see other ugly people as attractive.

K V. M

desperation my friend

if she wasn't attractive, she wouldn't be half as successful as she is

the first version of REALiTi

be a body. it's secretly her best song.

you're stupid. she's good looking, enough to feature in fashion magazines. stop projecting your own ugliness.

My Sister Says The Saddest Things
Vanessa
Urban Twilight
All of Lethe
Know the Way(Outro)
Zoal Face Dancer
Pin
Kill V Maim

I like most of her stuff. Feels "native" yet different, often.

California

I don't mind her face, but I can see why some people do. Her ears are more offputting, but that's nothing some hair cover up can't fix.

She is also thin which easily puts her in the top half.

do you not understand the concept of "best song"? or are you european?

I don't do "bests". I don't sample a given state at a very specific moment in time and pretend I have a "favorite".

Also, the alternate version of Realiti.

I see right through Grimes. Everything she's ever done is an act of compensation for being so fucking ugly. The shitty, attention-grabbing (key term) outfits, the conventionally epic pitchfork approved "ecclectic" music. Its all just for attention grabbing to counter the fact she is never going to get attention in the conventional way. Its a sham. I'm not surprised she was a whiny scene kid in high school, basic psychology says what leads people to do shit like join gay subcultures is simply not matching up to societal beauty or characteristic standards. Shes fake. And not only that, ugly. Assymetrycal face, hideous brown eyes, awful facial structure, just awful.

Looks sick

Ugh whatever dude. Why do you care so much to begin with

Every self-aware person tries to cover or make up for their flaws as best they can, user.

Oblivion definitely

>Grimes is unattr-

>be a body
A hidden gem indeed, always glad when it surprises me on shuffle

Grimes is fairly attractive. Nice overall physique, hips, waist, legs, shoulders, hair etc. Whole musculoskeletal structure. Personality and facial structure is attractive as well.

That she studied neuroscience, and thus likely has a firm grasp of molecular biology, biochemistry, and can truly understand "as above, so below", and how low level machinery forms macro networks, is also interesting. I'd like to tell her however that pulsed fields at microwave and EL frequencies cause brain damage, potentiate cancer, infertility, and cause immune dysfunction via VGCC (especially L-type) activation, upregulation of iNOS, and downregulation of superoxide dismutase, gluthionine reductase, and thus lipid peroxidation, base oxidation, protein damage, and double strand breaks via peroxynitrite, hydrogen peroxide etc formation. Certain ERK phosphorylation related stuff plays in as well. I have been stripped of empathy to where I cannot stomach the burden of any concern for the human race, but it's a shame to see relateable and interesting people go down as well. Not that they'd listen either.

Cause for apathy, madness, or despair. Want to escape, but exit does not exist.

-active.

saturn princess

you should be ashamed of yourself for writing this bullshit. you're just projecting the fact that you're ugly.
meanwhile she makes money from music & modeling while you're a mere sad poor neet.

Why are you NOT talking about music ITT? And don't say it's because you're easily baited - because that just makes you a dumbass.

Geidi Primes: Rosa
Halfaxa: My Sister Says the Saddest Things
Darkbloom: Vanessa
Visions: Circumambient
Art Angels: Flesh Without Blood

>Assymetrycal face, hideous brown eyes, awful facial structure
why did you describe your own appearance, dipshit? grimes is not like that. you're full of shit.

I'd ask you what you think of yourself and your own appearance, but I'm pretty sure I already know after reading this...

with the right haircut and makeup she could be very attractive. pic related is 10/10. the fact that her music is so unbelievably beautiful makes her even more attractive.

Forgot to add -
Best album independent song: REALiTi (demo)

* All of these song preferences are subject to mood change, however.

I see right through you, user. You're so full of hate. You hate yourself and you hate her too because she's different, yet unlike you she's beautiful and talented. Just don't hurt her, Ricardo.

Oblivion is the only one.

So you don't like her?

Watch the video for Vanessa. She definitely doesn't require just a certain something to look good.

caladan

She needs just long hair.

You know, she has many songs as good as Oblivion. Symphonia IX, for instance.

Maybe the entire Visions album is good, I dunno. Maybe her whole discography is good... I dunno.

I think it might be the latter, but I dunno... hard to say...

>mfw 99% of anons here calling Grimes ugly would actually sweat and stutter if she talked to them IRL

>"oh h-hi, G-Grimes, right? That's cool.. you d- you make music? how-how's that, what's that like? hey this is crazy but, w-would you want to like get something, get f-f-food with me sometime? sorry I don't want to weird you out, you don't have to say y-yes.."

I mean, I'd fuck her but I could probably do better too.

>I could probably do better

>but I could probably do better too.
How so?

I'd pick the second option. Her discography is very consistent. She has many, many great songs.

all Sup Forumstants would get weak in their knees if they'd ever meet her.

I-I don't know, one with better eyebrows and haircut, at least?

I'll never understand how could someone hate her. She's the dream girl in every way.

What else?

Fuck you, that's what else.

Oh.

I think Grimes is fugly and I'm an 8/10

this

close second

Lies.

I'm curious what you find average if this is on the fugly part of the scale.

girls that don't look like men wearing lady gaga's clothes

So did she realize what kind of dead weight Hana was? They havent been chums lately. I hate that I know about this desu

Why do you talk about yourself?

i'm new here

why this girls is so recurrent here?

it's kinda of meme? because i listen her music and it's pretty shitty.

she's an ironic weeb and most people here are at least a little weeb

because she's a groundbreaking artist with a flawless discography and a beautiful body

Her music isn't shitty, you just have shit taste. Do you even like synthpop, bruh?

>They havent been chums lately.
Hana (has been) working for Grimes as her back-up band while on tour, and since Grimes isn't currently on tour she hasn't been around much lately. HANA might happen be Grimes' best friend's girlfriend, but that doesn't change the fact that she is technically nothing more than an intermittent employee of Grimes Co. Stop over-dramatizing everything.

Oblivion