Alright already. Its time to fess up and tell why you don't own a gun

Alright already. Its time to fess up and tell why you don't own a gun.

Haven't gotten around to it yet. I want to know what would be best for me. I'm a novice. I've been shooting a couple of times but I'm not terribly good.

Too broke :(

I'm broke, and I'm saving for a van. Once I get that converted for me to live in I'll get a pump action shotgun. Once I'm 21 I'm thinking either a .357 or a .45

Live in UK.

no freedom

i have an sks and an m190

I don’t know where to start/where to buy one since there are no local gun stores around here.
Thus I never buy one since it mostly never comes to mind.

If I sleep on my back I get paralysis and hallucinations. I'd like to get a gun but don't want to suddenly pull my gun out from under my bed and shoot a loved one because I'm experiencing pic related. I solve this problem by sleeping on my belly.

that's why you get a trigger lock or gun cabinet, though tbh i wouldn't risk it in your situation if you get sleep paralysis on a regular basis.

I'm a britfag

Own an AR15 and SKS. No pistol bc age is 21 here for those and tfw 18

broke

Same as this fag.

I'd own a bunch if I could afford it

not an ameritard

Wow. This exact model 25 was the first handgun I ever fired. It was my grandma's. No joke.

I don't have any money to spend on one, like any money at all. I'm in debt and I'm trying to pay off my debt before I buy anything non-essential.

If I do buy one it can't be any sort of handgun or I'll get stereotyped as some sort of Hispanic gangster.
I just want to have comfy sessions at the shooting range without making folks uncomfortable.

Cause I'm a leaf

Because i am depressed alcohlic and i know i would end up killing someone in a fit of drunken rage or putting it in my mouth and pulling the trigger.