So Sup Forums i was on here 1-2am Wednesday talking about taking soma and tramadol well update for anyone who was there...

So Sup Forums i was on here 1-2am Wednesday talking about taking soma and tramadol well update for anyone who was there ended up passing out for a couple hours waking up and throwing up and passing out again repeating every hour until this morning pretty sure i might have had a seizure though cant quite know since ive never had one prior. Hexen user if your here how did it go for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0eznkwijMvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Selfbump

Drugs are for degenerates. An honest shame it didn't kill you

Well that was Fucking stupid Eh?

I respect your opinions user and couldnt agree more wish it had just ended my miserable existence

Very

how many mg of tramadol did you take?

Tramadol is hands down the worst painkiller you can take and soma is like white trash benzos. Could be decent in a pinch when there's nothing around but it'd be very last resort for me. Tramadol I wouldn't even bother with.

400mg and 1500 soma

Can agree with the tramadol only got because it was $5 for the combo. Though i do enjoy the soma since ut was cheap and around wouldnt go out my way for it

yeah those both can cause seizures, especially when combined, good thing you didnt aspirate on your vomit and die

lol i went to mexico a few years ago and got shit tons of 50mg tramadol otc. ate like 30 and had a seizure... didn't know it at all but my uncle saw the whole thing lol

Only cause i had an empty stomach was dryheaving alot yesterday

Nice its funny though i feel really really good right now better than i have in a long time

Because you're alive brother. Move on and be strong

one thing to watch out for with tramadol, if you take too much, is serotonin syndrome, don't combine it with any SSRI's or other serotonin drugs. Symptoms of serotonin syndrome are muscle twitching, confusion, high blood pressure, fever, lots of sweating, and possibly seizure and death

heard and read about tremadol
bought a load of the dark web and it was shit
basically didn't do anything
if you want to feel something buy some lsd and binge on that

Ill make you proud user

I usually do psychs are my go yo drug 100+ trips i just want to take a break and try somthing else

Good now but fever check sweating check potential seizure check and i was very dizzy

think im about 20-30 but basically back to back
astral projection is one of the best things ive ever experienced

Never astral projected and have only had one out of body i live if bumfuck nowhere so i always trip innawoods love the conncetion to nature

30 tramadol a day keeps the doctors away

i took 8 150tabs last night as was full on going for it for like a couple of hours and then decided to turn all the lights on and watch the yankee game instead
kind of regretting it abit now but was a good game and theres always next
a good thing about astral projection is that i can remember them really when now and the whole looking at urself part

I did not know this. Thanks for the heads up. I mean that.

How are you not still tripping? Last time i took a large dose 10 175ug tabs i tripped for 3ish days

guess my tolerance has built up as i have been doing it every 6 days for months
this is a could explanation of what it feels like
youtu.be/0eznkwijMvQ
go where ever think about whatever it is actually mad when you think about it

Ok see i always wait 14 days minimum