My life is lower than last year, you could say as low as ever...

my life is lower than last year, you could say as low as ever. i was diagnosed with depression and social anxiety last year, so i'm still working on coping every day, but i have a new issue: being asked not to return to school.

A couple weeks back, my impulsiveness really took hold of me, and i recorded a stupid clip of myself mocking a johnny rebel song and the absurdly racist lyrics in it. I don't personally hold similar beliefs, as mentioned. I sent the clip to a friend of mine, who also thought it was a little funny at first, and sent it to one more friend, suspecting nothing of it. However, it snowballed, and despite my honesty, openness, and willingness to atone, too many people at school were too angry to bring me back into the fold.

My parents worked so hard to get me into this school, just for me to be eschewed 5 weeks later. I never will have the chance to give the people who were offended the full story, as I never intended to target anyone. I'm even more reluctant to go into public now, as someone could recognize my face and harass or even assault me. My parents are now breaking their backs over finding a new school, as the last one cost around ~30k, and life hasn't seemed more empty and dismal.

I'm not angry at those who heard me out, because they were willing to listen, and many even forgave me when they heard me out, but to those who hate me just because I made one mistake, fuck you. You went on your little fucking crusade just to 'expose muh racism' and ended up destroying my life in the process. To those who put it on their social media accounts, fuck you too. I will never be able to express what you helped to do to my family, which is far worse than any offensive word could do.

Anyone have advice or help?

Have you told your parents the full story?

You're either too young to be on here, or you're a loser for depending on mommy and daddy

Kill self probably

Find a part time job and enroll in a community college class or two

yes, they know everything.

i'm 15 kek

they know everything, man

Just complete your little Cinderella story and shoot up the school.

nope.

Get a job and pay for your own schooling.

You have to pay for schools in america? That sucks

it wouldn't be nearly enough to cover the cost of a half-decent school.

That’s why student loans are a thing.

You say that now, but I'm sure you will revisit the thought once the episode of Mania sets in.

i'm not college age.

play piano!

i sure hope not.

it's funny you say that, because my dream is to become a musician. i'm already quite good with drums and vocals.

>but to those who hate me just because I made one mistake, fuck you.

"just one mistake"

hope you learned from it. it's never OK to do shit like that. This is where Sup Forums ruins your impressionable kiddies. You see it here all day and don't think anything of it. Then you take that out into the real world and realize only when it's too late what a cunt you've been.

Grow the fuck up little boy.

huh? i started going on Sup Forums afterwards.

>i was diagnosed with depression and social anxiety last year
Could be worse. You might have been diagnosed with a real illness.

>i started going on Sup Forums afterwards.

well then you are a racist cunt. you're right at home. welcome.

what are you trying to say? fyi, i'm not a tumblrfag with the 'self-diagnosis' bullcrap.

let this be a turning point for you in your life. let this be what teaches you that actions have consequences. that you have to think ahead of what those consequences might be and then not do things you shouldn't. you have to do this all the time every time. it's called growing up. time to grow up.

no, one stupid fucking clip doesn't define me. i'm not taking part in these degenerates' bitching about 'jews' or 'niggers'

finally a comment i can respect

your a loser op it's only going to get worse for you the older you get.

it's a Scientologist, they don't believe depression is a real thing. Tom Cruise and Taylor Smith are both well known to frequent Sup Forums so it's probably one of those two.

pic related - taylor smith proofs

>MUH DEPRESSIUNZ!!!

grow the fuck up.

>one stupid fucking clip doesn't define me

actually, it does. you have to live with it. that's the way life works. so grow the fuck up and learn to contemplate your actions before you do them.

no, i'm not bitching 'muh depression.' i could elaborate on the whole depression thing, but i don't think your special needs would be satisfied.

yeah, it would....if it were an accurate representation of me.

you need to learn this lesson. you have to live with it. perception is reality. there are no do-overs. it does now define you.

that's why you have to be careful about what you do.

grow the fuck up.

dubs of truf

In contrast to everyone else, I sympathise with you. I've been at my new school for 5 weeks and my social anxiety and depression has me really fucked up and it's making life hard. I also believe it wasn't fair that you'd get shit for mimicking a song SOMEONE ELSE WROTE- and consider the fact it was a private video, it wasn't made to offend or attack any group of people, it was literally just made to raise a laugh.

I sympathise with you and wish you all the best in your future.

fucking thank you, dude.