Continuation of yesterdays thread, why is boi-pussy vastly superior to vagina? debate

continuation of yesterdays thread, why is boi-pussy vastly superior to vagina? debate.

wouldn't know, haven't tried it op and i prob never will, the thought of hearing another guy bitch and moan in bed seems pretty gay

no such thing as boi pussy. Its called an asshole. It has poopy in it. A vagina is meant to be fucked. Feelz good man

thats why you clean it

No I don't think you understand: The shit comes from *inside* the ass.

The female vagina is an unpredictable beast. Smells like socks, shell fish, dead fish, yeast, chicken, ass...that is why Massengill is a BILLION dollar industry before Massengill women would pout Lysol in their vagians ....a boy or man's ass is always the same..smells like shit...people crave predictability ... uniformity... MySpace versus Facebook

the what?

You can clean the inside of an ass too, retard.

thank you..

Is that a girl or a guy?

does it matter?

duh

The poop, mostly

holy shit, thats so gay

I don't think it's the hole that is vastly superior, it's what it is attached to.

Think about what you had to go through to get your cock into a pussy... dinner, listening to her whine about her friend's boyfriend or cpmplaining that you don't lover her enough/don't spend enough on her. You practically have to wait for the stars to align before she'll spread her legs, let you go in and then tell you to hurry up because the Kardashians are on.

Boi-pussy? "Hey, let's fuck." "OK".

hmm good thoughts user

Especially if you can find one that's locked, with an insatiable sexual appetite that will beg you to keep going until you're exhausted and empty.

thank god someone else has as deep a love for boy pussy..

I plan to be balls deep in a boi-pussy tomorrow after work.

shit i wish i was in one right now.

As a married man with a wife, I believe boi pussy to be the epic place to fuck and nut. The wife is ok, but that tight perfect cock taking boy ass milks my cock like no other can.

But the ass just makes more shit inside. It's fundamentally shitty.

>but that tight perfect cock taking boy ass milks my cock like no other can.
and happy to do so.

As long as your diet is fine, it's not an issue to keep things clean for a while.

dunno post more

Beep Beep Beeeeeeep

>faggot detected

Smells like socks? Uggh being this new

yummy

If anyone is interested in some cyber sex I would love to get your kik. I want to see pictures of your pretty asses and throbbing members. I can be top or bottom