Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.
So tomorrow i'm spending the day with my GF.
I think I suck at eating pussy, although I really love it.
Could Sup Forums give me some tips on eating a girl out?

how about you ask HER what she wants? Everyone knows what they like/how they like it down there, esp women.

Dont be a pussy and just ask her.

Tip #1: Don't use your teeth.

Pics or it didn't happen

/thread

It´s REALLY easy.

You ONLY have to focus on licking the clit. It´s way more pleasurable if done in circles.

So, you just put your mouth all around the clit area and stay in there while the tongue does the work (lick in circles, if trying to make her cum, you have to make it continuously with no stops)

listen to this man...
only advice you will need. abandon thread

This. I usually move my bottom lip a little too

The taint is most sensitive part. Lick her taint and insert your thumb (up to the first knuckle) into her ass and massage her prostrate

the trick is to draw the number "8" with your tongue around her clitoris, at least that's what I've heard

Disregard.
>ONLY use teeth

OP here. Her clit always kind of slips away. How do i make it stay in place?

Just remember you're not gulping down a Big Mac

Also.. should i lick around her clit rather than her clit? Her clit is really small and sensitive

Liquid Nails

Mostly, yes. But let her know you're there. Every couple rotations, hit the clit. But not too much.

check'em

What about the alphabet thing? Worth doing?

Tongue in the center of her clit, write the alphabet with your tongue.

Is it better to use the tip of my tongue, or all the tongue?

I agree with this man, definitely have to go around it too. Remember each person knows what they like and how they like it. Ask her what she wants. My gf wanted me to bite her labia sometimes, soft biting, so I did that, and then tongue around the roof near the clit, back down, big circles. It works for her, so do whatever works for your gf.

lay one hand on her stomach, use your thumb to press down on the skin above the clit, pull skin upwards towards the bellybutton. Can't get away.

Use the tip of your tongue to kind of flick her clit over and over, do thid pretty quickly. Also dont be afraid to stick your tongue in and around the hole. Also use fingers! Having my clit licked while being fingered feels amazing. My boyfriend is amazing at this.

Worth a shot mate. Try it! Everyone is different.

You got this hommie

Forget all this nonsense about what she likes. What she likes is what other dudes do to her with their mouths.

Go down on the bitch with enthusiasm and righteousness. That's all that really matters. Spank her, finger her, slap her inner thighs, thumb her ass, eat her ass...do it all.

I started this new thing where I eat it real good, get the clit throbbing, and then create suction around it while using my hand on her lower abdomen to create pressure, and pull the hood back. Then, I just suck her clit and basically try and deepthroat it...it sounds gay as fuck, but basically you want to do to her clit what you want her to do to your cock.

TL;DR--have fun

>massage her prostrate

One tip...

Imagine the clit is a person on a boat, and you have to knock it off the boat with only the tip of your tongue.

Thanks for the tips guys.
Here's a gift

focus on her clit, after when she gets wet in the case she likes it start getting the tonge inside her, also do not drool a lot, the less posible. And also go down to her anus

Spoken like a sperg who hasn't touched a clit. Let me guess, your boyfriend likes it when you focus in his head only.

Don't really work that way, cunt. Shits too sensitive and that will hurt before she cums

You don’t eat pussy fucker. You rub the clit and lick the asshole. They cum quickly. The clit is what helps them cum and the asshole is an erogenous zone.

You’re welcome virgin.