Trump can't win

Trump can't win.
Without the female or hispanic vote, he simply can't get the numbers. Face it, America will never be white again, and most of the ideas espoused by this buffoon aren't representative of how most Americans feel.
Trump simply managed to get a fringe following of die-hards that won't be enough to get him in office, considering that he has turned more people against him.
If you don't see this, you're just as deluded as a Bernie Sanders supporter.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
tucson.com/news/national/government-and-politics/in-swing-state-suburbs-white-women-are-skeptical-of-trump/article_ea4a1d27-8e8c-5c99-90e6-1f1ebfff40e5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k keep me posted

So do we start the fire?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Keep telling yourself that.

>It's an increasingly nervous man thread

>implying he doesn't have the male hispanic vote because they hate illegals taking their jobs

The US won't be around in 5 years anyway

Of all of the Republican candidates, Trump had the majority Hispanic and Female Votes. What are you takling about?

>t-the end of Trumps campaign is almost here
>a-any minute now

Trump can't win without the female vote, end of story. Women vote more than men, and women in swing states have been shown to be wary of Trump. After Bernie goes away, people are gonna slowly warm up to the idea of Clinton
He's had a great campaign, but his momentum won't carry over to the general election.

>Of all of the Republican candidates

Trump will win the male vote much more than Clinton will win the female vote. The kind of demographic that votes for Clinton (young, unmarried women) are unreliable voters.

Only man haters and Boomer women will vote for a woman. Most women deep down despise each other and can't stand to see another woman succeed more than she has.

she's a jewish feminist trying to reform the working woman while still conforming 100% to stereotypes with her beauty company and her plastic surgery. i dislike her quite a bit

Why are women not going to vote for Trump? Not all women are dense enough to see past Hillary's disdain for women

keep convincing yourself CTR

>but his momentum won't carry over

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

tucson.com/news/national/government-and-politics/in-swing-state-suburbs-white-women-are-skeptical-of-trump/article_ea4a1d27-8e8c-5c99-90e6-1f1ebfff40e5.html
Trumpfag tears are gonna be delicious.

Your tears are going to be delicious when you realize that people can say one thing and do another. You should already know that it's a social faux pas to openly support Trump. It gets you labeled a bigot or worse. You claim that Trump supporters are "delusional" and yet you link an article about hearsay.

O GREAT ANOTHER CORRECT THE RECORD THREAD.

LET"S ALL SHOW THIS PERSON HOW DUMB WE ARE AND HOW MUCH WE VALUE HIS OPINION ON THINGS THAT DON"T AFFECT HIM.

GIVE THIS MAN NICKELS Sup Forums FILL THIS THREAD AND PAY HIS BILLS WHILE ARGUING WITH AN AD

SHOW EVERYONE HOW BLUE PILLED YOU ARE, AND KEEP POSTING THE ENDLESS CIRCLE JERK FUNDED BY SOROS

MAKE THIS PLACE A GOLDMINE FOR "CORRECT THE RECORD".

YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T"T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, HE JUST WANTS YOU TO KEEP POSTING.

SHOW HIM AND THE REST OF THE WORLD HOW DUMB YOU ARE BY POSTING IN EVERY THREAD LIKE THIS.

DID YOU KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY STOPPED REPLYING TO THREADS LIKE THIS PEOPLE WOULD STOP POSTING????????????????????????????

FUCKING AMAZING, BUT YOUR SO BLUE PILLED YOU DON"T EVEN CARE.

JUST KEEP TELLING THIS PERSON WHO WOULDN'T CARE IF HE WASN'T BEING PAID, HE IS WRONG, AND LET HIM COUNT HIS NICKELS. AS SOON AS THIS THREAD IS COMPLETE, HE'LL JUST MAKE ANOTHER BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING POINTLESS COMMENTS ARE A GOD DAMMED GOLD MINE TO HIM.
>sagegoesinallfields

>Winning general polls with a yuge advantage is not a sign that he's getting those minority votes.

The best part is, those numbers do not include sour establishment Republicans.

Dude you guys just think he'll win because you want him to, Sandersfags think the same thing.
Like most people, I hate both candidates with a passion, but I realize that people are gonna begrudgingly vote for Hillary to stop Trump.
Time will tell, though. And I'll be right.

Congratulations you have officially posted the single most trashy throw-away response of the day.

>a politician's supporters think the politician will win because they want him to!
>time will tell and I'll be right!

Just fuck off and never come back. You're cancer.

Man you guys make it so easy
Any word against your precious candidate and you fucking lose your shit.
Works every time.

>Hillary loses a huge Democrat demographic because she said she'll leave them jobless.

>Blacks do not trust her as.they'll lose their status by sharing it with Mestizos and Sandniggers.

>Magically wins elections because "she's the lesser of two devils" even though she has said she'll declare war on Iran and leave thousands of Democrats jobless and welfare-less and will increase terrorist attacks on your country.

Yeah, fuck off.

Trump won't win dude.

Wow golly gee you sure convinced me

I'm a #cruzmissile now

Glad I changed someone's view

That's it? Cat got your tongue?

I expected more input from you.

Why aren't you using your Singapore proxy this time?

Nah I'm done. Nothing else to be said really
Good luck in November!
?

I really can't wait for all the threads of you people on election night in denial as Trump wins, clinging to the idea that nigger women will swing Hillary a win

I really can't wait for all the threads of you people on election night in denial as Trump loses, clinging to the idea that white men will swing Trump a win
:^)
See you then

No, you won't, because you just won't post when he starts winning. Sorry bub.