Oldfags give youngfags advice based on experience / mistakes they've made in the past

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on experience / mistakes they've made in the past

General life tips

Other urls found in this thread:

coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn
getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Relax

At nineteen? Just landed a job, I got priorities

stop caring about dick size, it doesnt matter and your dick isnt for 'her' anyway, its for you.

Yes at 19 user.
If priorities = stupid shit that you're too dumb to realize is stupid, then yes, save instead.

Never kissed,never got laid, never hugged a girl, 20 years old.

How do i fix myself?

Play by the rules.
Still will.

Get into drugs, fast...

fuck off I need a skateboard because I fucking want one. I don't give a flying shit what the fuck you have to say about it you stupid cunt. You can call me stupid all you want, you dumb cuckm, but look who's old and still on Sup Forums, lifeless bitch. fuck off and die of Alzheimers

Win*
Oops

Just ask her out. She will say yes.

Start by talking to one, then more than one.

She probably won't but don't let that slow you down.

Nothing in this world matters. Try not to worry

You are what you can do for people.

IMO. you're likely best off if you wait to marry.
But DO NOT get involved with women 28 or over until you're in your late 30's-early 40's.
You younger guys simply aren't equipped to deal with the degree of deception and manipulation women are capable of when they reach this stage and are desperate for a provider.
I can't stress enough that women of this age are at a higher level than us dudes in terms of deception. You have to respect this fact.
You won't know you've been duped until you're already locked into a lifetime contract of being her personal field mule.

t. 40 year old who didn't fall into the trap, but saw many good men lose their lives to it. Now I see things clearly and can interact with women at this level with low risk to my personal assets. Thanks for asking son. Do what you like with my advice, if just one of you heeds it I will be happy. Good luck!

I agree with not saving. Find a job you like, than don't worry about retiring. And if you're not religious, you could die at any moment with money in the bank. What a waste of life

dis

+1 for user that used to be shy, but after few super hot chicks grabbed coffie with him is confident alfa now. you can think its troll, u can think its funny, but it is true story. just ask her out. now!

What the hell are thread counts and how important should they be for my sleep routine?

Stab him with a wooden shiv and leave him there.
Don't bother hiding his body.
Just burn the wooden shiv, clothes and trainers you wore.

Sucking dicks and hit on traps, best decisions OP apperently made. Just look where it landed him

0/10 just awful

Any advice for college? I started a bit late since I'm in my early 20's. Things to do, what should I focus on the most? what shouldn't I neglect and what my priorities should be?

What bank is the best to have? I feel like this question isn't stressed enough because some banks are better than others, somehow? Anyway, I am with a credit union but am only 23 so it's not like anything else but a place to store my money is important to me. Does anybody want to chime in?

What the actual Fuck is this, tumbler?

>what my priorities should be?

Schoolwork, networking into the field you think you'll be going into for connections, don't worry about a relationship...that usually comes to you when you work hard right now.

See a counselor. I swear if I did this coherently (don't just show up and be there, actually listen) my 3 years at community would not feel so wasted (besides all the ass I got).

If you want to transfer, ask them how you can transfer after doing pre-requisites. It's tricky to do this because some colleges might offer you the chance to retake a class where you have a shitty grade in order to replace that old grade with a possibly new and better grade. I cannot stress that enough though, go see a counselor asap.

Wear protection ALWAYS,watch out gor the girls that,are eager to live together / move in....be yourself always....if you arent that can become a problem later. Treat them like a lady but also a friend. Farting in front of chicks isnt smart...hold it, u wont die.

>oldfag, married 19 years,still getting blowjobs on a regular basis

>fuck off
there's my advice to you. EVEN if this is online, the social skills you have here can impose on your everyday thinking. So if you just shrug everything off as fake n gay, you're gonna isolate yourself because that is not how people talk in the real world, often at least.

But hey, don't take my word for it, this is only tumbler

oldfags I need advice.

>like intern girl
>I'm an intern as well
>we go to lunch every day
>even had drinks after work with some other interns (females)
>new intern comes (male)
>the girl I like brings him to lunch with us
>apparently they get drinks after work now
>they start hanging around more with each other
>I feel like shit so I stopped going to lunch with her last few days
should I just move on, or am I being a fagget for being jealous as fuck about this and thinking she's too fast about hanging out with him so much after so little time? they both live in the same city, I live 40min away, and she doesn't know anyone in this country so I get that she's trying to meet people, but this dude is obviously trying to get with her, if he hasn't already.

You do not live forever, but you have limited time to take big risks.
Having kids is best and worst thing that will ever happen to you.
Develop a hobby, something that will get you dirty and frustrate you. Reaching your goals after tons of aggravation is the most rewarding feeling in the planet.
Enjoy your youth. It will be over before you know it.
If you contemplate taking the same risk every day, you need to take it.
Be homeless for a while, it’s the most free you’ll ever be.
Start saving. 10-20% of your paycheck. Just skip the bar one night a week.
Fuck em while you can, when you’re older and your dick doesn’t work, you’re not going to be happy you skipped out on opportunities.
There is no perfect woman. Somewhere there’s a guy who’s sick of her shit.
Learn to shut your mouth and listen. Make your words and opinions valuable and rare.
Develop good eating habits, your metabolism won’t stay the way it is forever.
Learn how to do simple repairs and maintenance on a home, even if you rent. You might want to own one some day.
If you have a bad feeling about someone in your circle of friends, follow your gut instinct,but be subtle.
Do not cheat. You shouldn’t even need my reasoning why.
All drugs are addictive in one way or another. Reality is far more entertaining.
Spend time with those you care about outside of the house. It will make the memories much more positive.

Always go to conventions,symposiums,presentations,debates,panels.

Get involved with student government

Get involved in clubs and stuff.

Dont let the crowd and teachers drown out your enthusiasm

If you are taking loans out, try to pay some off before the interest kicks in.

Agreed, date the crazy ones...fuck the crazy ones, but DO NOT marry or impregnate the crazu ones

pretty much this (however, drugs are fun from time to time)

Look for certifications and lisences

Degrees mean shit
Expierence is all
Turn your tudies into a business.
So you can have a legit resume

what about now though? I'm 28, I met a girl in the train, she's 18, and we made out one night, but then she said I was too old for her and it wouldn't work out and shit. but women my own age are either married with a baby, or deceptive and go from dates to dates, jumping from cock to cock.
I have never had a sex with a girl, other than 1 prostitute once and that was terrible. I do have the guts to speak to strange girls though, but getting them from "friendly" to "sexual" is still fucking hard. I do get them to like me, but either it dies out because I don't know how to initiate the next step (sexual shit) or they disgust me by being obvious sluts in their regular life and I don't want anything to do with them.

Pick a solid major (CS, AI, mat sci, eng, etc), study hard AF, get internships, get into leading social roles during your time there. Its a great resumé filler and its what companies look for. And dont forget to make friends in tactical places.

>learn how to ground yourself. become mindful and present to the moment. your energy is nothing if it isn't focused
>never fear going inward. spend time alone, peeling back layers of your psyche. no idea is wrong, confronting the uncomfortable ones will make you grow the most.
>study computers and math. math is in everything, computers are everywhere
>exercise. holy shit just do some exercise. everything is better when you work out
>remember that you're fucking awesome. always. tell anyone who opposes this to go fuck themselves
>be kind to others until they give you reason otherwise
>whatever you're actually into, be 100% into it. everything is cool when you're passionate about it

That’s the point about taking risks and enjoying youth. The people I know who had the most fun on drugs did them a few times and moved on.
It should be more of a “phase” than a way of life.

move on. unless you can spot what you're lacking in comparison to the other dude, don't change who you are just for this random girl. the right girl will like you for you, the girl you want right now will come with a challenge because it's a girl you and possibly 5 other guys want. like a job interview, if a job you really want seems to go in another direction, keep on looking at other places, by all means, if a chance comes up for a 2nd interview (if your case a chance to ask her out) then go for it, just keep your options open.

don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

i agree, problem is, some ppl just don't have the self control.

This isn't about saving for retiring moron.
This is about avoiding getting screwed when your house burns down, when you break your back, when your employer says to fuck off, when a cunt sues you for emotional damage, etc.
If you plan to have kids then it's even better since one of them will inevitable break something in your home or hurt themselves.
You don't have to save for life. You save until you think you have enough to tackle any big problems.

What about breaking the fart barrier and all that shit?

Unless you are going to be a Dr., lawyer, or Engineer, fuck going to college.

If you insist on going, get all you GE stuff at community college and THEN go to a named school.

Student loans suck as does most of college. Look at the idiocy they are teaching now.

I have a degree and never EVER use it. I found my passion and it didn't require a degree. 150k/yr.

Never buy a condo that will be a primary residence.

Never buy a new car. 2-3 years old still under warranty. ALWAYS.

Do not get married.

Don't ever take nude pics. Ever. They NEVER go away and NEVER share them when you do.

Don't trust politicians.

Learn the Bill of Right and how they came to be.

Learn why America's economy dwarfs all others. It isn't an accident.

>ditto

A majority of people don’t have self control. I didn’t and it killed a lot of my 20s when I should have been developing myself and learning a profession.
Let her fart 1st

>don't go platonic
If you believe that it will be platonic forever then it will be platonic. Damage done will be worse in the long run. Don't waste time for anybody catfishing you into drama.
>don't think about having a gf
It's better to stay with whoever near and look brightly into the future rather than stalling into the past. If you fixed your mistakes and appeal then things will go on its rails.
>you have to fit in some expectations and correct some odds
A girl who would enter your life expects you to gain money and stand on your own free from your parents. Girls are keen to have early mid-age crisis by their 25, compared to men. That's the time they realize they ought to get away from the wings of their dad. If any attraction is in the play, you'll feel it anyway with the modern girls of today.
>love your mom and dad
Even if you think they don't care about you, they do. Exception to this advice would be abusive or alcoholic parents. If mom and dad are divorced that's not an excuse to love either of them less or hate the other. Your grandparents may provide shelter for your soul.
>friends are important
That's where they enter the scene if you're not happy with your parents. A good friend will share his/her table with you as well as home. Do not give up and try to talk to people, a simple common point like coming from the same city into the university would sparkle a friendship.
>old friends may change by time
Always remember that. If you get to know someone in elementary school it doesn't mean that person will prevail his/her purity by the time they hit late 20s. Best action is leaving them to their demise if you happen to find their tastes to be change. For real, people tend to believe and trust a person because it's their old friend, but the thing is you NEVER can know a person at its fullest by not knowing what they went through over years. University friendships are more stable than your elementary school gang because they developed consciousness

What do you do for work?

Everyone learns by failing, acknowledging the failure, and thinking what you could have done differently.

You have probably been told your whole life that it is not okay to fail and it's not okay to feel bad. Feeling bad is your brain trying to tell you to learn, to do better.

Always wear protection for sex.
ALWAYS!
I've known too many people who had unwanted pregnancies or get an STD for the rest of their lives. It is not worth it at all!

As a matter of fact, I got tested with the girl I've been dating for 3+ years now before we had unprotected sex. Because even if they THINK they're std free, they can't be 100% certain. This is why I don't have std's or unwanted kids.

Out of interest, what do you do?

Pro tip: Don't believe anything in this thread and stop visiting Sup Forums

keep the credit union because the loan rates from them are better than the commercial banks by far. That being said, commercial banks like RBS (citizens), bank of america and td are pretty good for day to day convenience and usage.

>don't put the pussy on a pedestal.
I won't.
the issue right now is that she still asks me to go to lunch and wants to hang out this weekend, but I don't want to be the third wheel in this situation, and be the guy she goes with just because the other guy doesn't have time for her. the issue is also that it's not very clear yet what the deal is between her and him, I mean it can genuinely be that she just wants to know people here so she doesn't die of boredom. I just don't know if she likes him that way or not, and wtf it is she wants from me. I don't want to waste my time and attention on a girl that won't be mine.

>Unless you are going to be a Dr., lawyer, or Engineer, fuck going to college.

Seriously.... I'm backing this 100%.

Also, if you don't want to drown in debt, there is no shame in Trade school. Learn a skill, use it to get money, and use the money to enjoy your life.

Last point in that.... Don't let your career define you. Because really, how many "dream jobs" are there in the world?

>Never buy a condo that will be a primary residence.
so what do I do then? just rent forever?

Lmao merr I want a skateboard. Too bad your inability to save or plan will make that skateboard the nicest item you own, only seconded by the 95 Honda Civic that will be outside of your mom's house in 2020. Of course that Honda Civic is probably your mom's anyway. Where's your job at McDonald's or KFC? You have the right idea, don't save a bit because with income like that you physically can't. Have fun on your skateboard.

Don't specialize, just go comp Sci. Use your employer and your spare time to get CCNA CCNA MCSE

..old femanon tip ...if you need to show your tits... your in the wrong place asking the wrong people

>>don't go platonic
>>old friends may change by time

i don't get it

Are you in school or going to school but struggling with studying?

Watch this course, it's less than 2 hours long and it will change your life. I use to SUCK at school and struggle like crazy, now I'm doing complex programming algorithms that I never thought I could do.

coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn

Socialize / find friends/buddies
Pick a solid major
get a side job that brings you some experience in your field. Experience is more important than graduating fast.

how do i start it?
do i click enroll?

also can you resume a little about what is said there?
i'll check it out but your opinion would help too.

>>>old friends may change by time
>i don't get it

I'm not that poster, but...

Being in my late 20's and running into people from my teen years. Very rarely are people exactly the same as they were when they were teenagers.....And honestly, to me that just means they haven't really grown as people during that time.

>>don't go platonic
>If you believe that it will be platonic forever then it will be platonic. Damage done will be worse in the long run. Don't waste time for anybody catfishing you into drama.
elaborate please, I don't fully understand.

This. A job isn't what defines you, it's how you make your money to do what really defines you. Find something you don't mind doing and if stuck take civil service exams, most of them only require a high school diploma and easily make enough money to live well for minimal working effort at the job.

>2 hours of what I've heard before
>enroll
I could not give less of a shit

There is a 40% chance she's talking to him to spur you to action brother. As someone who was shy, then found confidence, just ask her to dinner. Make it clear it's a date, and see how she reacts. What's the worst that can happen? She likes the other guy and just wants to be friends? So what? Go for it my man. And DO NOT take her to a movie.. total waste of time with no interaction.

thanks user

Whenever a girl gives you unmistakable clues that she wants to fuck, FUCK HER!

don't listen to that inner voice that says your morals are high or whatever.

You'll regret not fucking that bitch.

When you want to get of that slut, just use the time tested excuse of "I'm getting back together with my ex-girlfriend..." or "getting back together with my baby's momma"

now that i am single again, I am re-hooking up with all the casual bitches again, because we fucked previously and I am a pretty good guy...\

my depressing best friend keeps lamenting about the bitches he shoulda fucked, and I just laff and laff..

whoah I got trips?

I had asked her to go to an this nice italian place in her city, and go to a local brewery for some beer afterwards (for the coming weekend). she said yes, but I was gonna cancer because of her hanging with that fagget this week and leaving work with him. I know they live in the same city so maybe it's nothing special behind it, but I'm super jealous usually and this time is no exception.

hmmm. my experience with cougars is different: it seems the older they get (hovering the 40's), the more v necks and decollatage they show.
not complaining, but cougars (childless, not technically milfs) seem to love shwing more cleavage the older they get.

well in those types of situations you gotta take initiative. go out with her even if you're like the 2nd choice but bring someone else along so its an even number. if you don't go out with her and the guy, chances are they're gonna be talking and getting to know each other so you'll already be behind on that.

just take her out for drinks, something casual, you do work together so don't let it get weird right away, then just show her you're a cool guy and whatever. looks aren't always everything so if that guy has that over you and SHE likes him MORE because of it, drop her, she's shallow. other than that, just take initiative and play it cool.

>how do i start it?
>do i click enroll?

Once you click "enroll" you'll have to set up an account on that website. It's really quick and is used to keep up with your progress.

>also can you resume a little about what is said there?
>i'll check it out but your opinion would help too.

I'm not sure if I can answer your question properly.
Basiclly, you will get 5 sections to this course. Each course contains about 5 videos that are less than 6 minutes long. These videos break down what your brain does when it's correctly learning and incorrectly learning. You'll then be given a small test to review what you've learned.

These videos helped me realize that I was using terrible choices in my life to teach myself whatever skills I wanted to learn. Bad diets, bad sleeping patterns, bad study techniques that don't help you learn, only *recall* (That term will make sense when you enroll).

It's hard to explain every little thing, because they provide a TON of tips on how to actually learn correctly. It's crazy how much you'll learn in less than 2 hours.

>but I was gonna cancel

NO YOU'LL RUIN EVERYTHING YOU'RE BUILDING TOWARDS

Stop thinking about that guy, and do NOT bring him up

either one of these are gooddon't overthink things. if you let her get to you, thoughts of jealousy become a bug under your skin.

I got no debit card to even start a free trial, and i can't find this course online, fuck me.

hours of what I've heard before
>>enroll
>I could not give less of a shit

Another life tip: If you go through life thinking you know everything, you will not grow as a person.

I'm 69 and happily married for 44 years to the same woman.
There will come a time in almost every marriage when one will say, "I don't know if I can keep living with this person." When that day comes there is just one question you have to ask yourself, "Do I have to leave today."
That is how you put 44 years of marriage together.

Despite what you hear elsewhere, when a girl tells you NO it means NO. Move on, and don't get frustrated.

Oldfag here - take it or leave it, IDGAS

Buy something with land and no HOA

>do NOT bring him up
really? I wanted to ask her what the deal is with her and him, and if it was anything other than casual "friendship" then I was gonna drop her. but I get than even mentioning him gives him something extra

wtf is this even? who here asked for advice on something so fucking obvious?

Don't waste your time on girls that only want a friend, but don't just ruin things to be a dick. She might suck your dick in three years after she's seen you in a happy relationship. Girls get envious as fuck.

It’s the last thing you want her thinking about
Might as well bring up herpes and HPV while you’re at it

sounds like good advice, thx

I got no debit card to even start a free trial, and i can't find this course online, fuck me.

Got a family member who would let you borrow their info for less than 7 days? I know it sucks, but you can cancel and not have the card charged.

some general tips for what its worth

>exercise a lot
>eat proper
>having a certain routine makes things better now matter how unorganized and chaotic u may usually be
>set certain goals for where u want to be in 5-10 years
>become good at something as early as possible, its key to confidence
>define your ideals / morals / ethics. living and acting by certain standards you set for yourself can lead to a happier life

I can't give a shit about living like everyone else.
I don't care about taxes, I don't care about bills, don't know what insurance is, etc.
Do I seriously need this shit? Like, I can't just go hunt deer in the mountains without the gov hunting me down or something?
I have income, I have a bank account. As far as I'm concerned, I do my thing and get paid. If I can't afford to pay for something I don't buy it. I don't drive, I just do uber and take buses. I pay my friend for rent and he manages all the shit with the land lord. I don't care about relationships because that costs money. I use a pre-paid phone. I spend a lot of my time cooking for friends, and the rest is just vidya, shitposting and sometimes I do bad art stuff.
I'm 24. I'm not depressed. Some people tell me I'm the happiest person I know, but then they get concerned when they learn how I live, as if it's some kind of sin.

Never date a girl with past sexual abuse/child abuse trauma.

If you are dating a mother who abuses her kids/lets others abuse her kids, speak up and do something or leave the sick cunt.

Spend your time wisely. Even free time online can make a difference/improvement in your life

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

holy fuck this one is good. thanks

haha yeah, I won't bring it up.

I was gonna mention something about an ex I have never had, just so she doesn't know I'm a weirdo or never having had a gf.

How to build stronger and better relationships with friends?
I'm new in my uni, and everyone seems to already be in their own 'group' of friends, how do i join one of them or even talk to them withtout coming off as a weird guy?
How do i talk to a group of closed girls?

I don't want to be the one who's always initiating, how do i make them interested in me too?

>it's less than 2 hours long
I'm seeing multiple 2 hour long videos in the course user

2000 character limit is a bitch.
Instead of "going platonic" and stapling it as that, make a move and get rejected. If she's the right kind of girl, she'll accept even if you're lacking at some areas. She can have many excuse to that; it's either your looks (broad shoulders are a big plus), your personality, your friends or being unemployed. No, women don't give a damn if you're ugly, lanklet or a manlet. But I can tell you that they really value some financial security and looking "able". If you gave a positive image on other people, they will even help you on that intention of yours without knowing you anyway.
Womens are quirky and comparing in nature, but just reason it to their hormonal cycle. If you're getting slightly insulted, or compared then you're somewhat doing things right. What you might be aware of the ones who looks flirty with everyone. I suffered from that greatly, and failed many times until my close friend finally got me a girl.

If you're young, it's all about your environment and entourage. You shouldn't try to do it yourself. Maybe you think moot did it by himself when he was 13 or 15 or whatever, but he was just lucky, not to mention a kike.
Instead, you have to go to school. The school disciplines you. While in school, don't just sit around. Participate! Ask as many questions as possible and remember that those teachers who refuse to answer are probably retards. That's why you should aim to go to good schools. School is more important than your parents, your girlfriend or your shitty childhood friends.
Also, you should try to get money when your young. It doesn't matter how, robbing, begging, what matters is you need a good money making skill. Making money gets tougher when you're older.