>realised I'll never achieve my sole life goal
>nothing else to eat and not enough shekels to go to the grocery
>internet is slow
>fell in love with an anime girl at some point

How was every one else day Sup Forums ?

Kill yourself already

I'm eventually doomed to do so
only a matter of time faggot

I probably will as welll I'm only 18 but I'm turning into a degenerate alcholic druggie and feel like both my parents hate me. Im going to move out soon but you know gonna prob end up dying

But I will probably try to lose worth first Im around 200 pounds and 5'11 gonna lose around 30-40 pounds and see if life gets better and I make friends before I do it

I think it's the only solution yes, but we have to leave as heroes : doing some crazy shit with a 99.999% chance of dying, like fighting a bear with your bare hands or something, after swallowing strong painkillers

I don't think friends are good. ater all, since there is a huge chance they are better than you in every way, it's not relieving to spend some time with them. It only shows you how pathetic you are so...
nice trips btw, you accomplished something today.

I'm spending time with my mom drinking coffee right now I mean I graduated highschool but I just quit my job I was only getting paid 8$ and I was working almost everyday probably will go back to other ways to make money like the nigger I am

Also when I commit suicide I will probably take all the Xanax and booze I can and tell everybody how I feel about them via text or social media and then do it

Been there nigger, you can make it past that.

How do you fall in love with a cartoon drawing?

Why don't you work at mcdonalds or some shit?
Minimum wage can at least keep you shelted and fed.

Well well well, with great power comes great responsibility. You were irresponsible. Checked of course, but know this, you've done us all wrong here.

SEXTS OMG

>what a waste

Well I think this is the least painful way, but imo it lacks majestic,
probably won't tell anyone if i kms
I don't think so, since I'm a kid I had this sole goal, I was living because of it. so there is no point. I'm not complaining or something, just telling how I feel
If you don't have anyone to love you just fall in love with a human looking drawing.
W I T N E S S E D.
Don't work there because I'm afraid to meet people and to talk to strangers

Suck it, bitches.

>Don't work there because I'm afraid to meet people and to talk to strangers
Only by exposing yourself to strangers can you overcome your fear.
That's even more of a reason to go out and work.

Then get someone to love you. It's not that hard.

>minimum wage can at least keep you sheltered and fed

Why would I overcome it for anyway ? But I guess you're right, it's pretty much the only way to
but that's not my main trouble tho

It's in fact hard, i've been trying for years but I had to force me into thinking I didn't care anymore about it.
Idk i'm not even that ugly, just a beta manlet that looks like a child

Comin' back with dubs too, savage

Then stop being beta. You know the problem now fix it. Jesus fuck.

Come on, if you're in a first world country this is always possible. Rent a room in a house, be careful where you throw money away, easily doable.

What is that goal you are talking about, and why do you think it's not attainable now.

>Why would I overcome it for anyway
So you can love someone that isn't a fucking cartoon character and be loved back.
What is your main trouble?

You can't just stop being beta. You're born this way.
Sounds a bit stupid but I wanted to become a mathematician. I suck at everything else than maths ( I mean I can even properly boil pastas ). But I'm not that good at maths either so I am failing my studies. I know it looks ridiculous but this is my child-dream. If I can't do this, then there is no fucking thing I'll ever accomplish ( I could get a shitty job tho )

I guess some people cannot be loved, but it's ok.
Main trouble is that I failed at achieving anything

No you're not. Fuck off kid.

It's definitely possible for betas to change.
There is almost no one that cannot be loved.
Unless you look like a hideous demon, you can find someone that will love you.

B A S E D

>Bruh

I've gotten through something similar, but emerged victorious. It was my childhood dream to become a scientist. I was pretty good at chemistry and biology in middle and high school, so I applied for biotechnologia studies. Problems began on second year of my bachelor, but I got my shit together and finished bachelor in three years despite of failing crucial biochemistry course on the second year. Then on the second year of masters everything went to shit and I ended up with depression. Gone to psychotherapy - two years of antidepressants and therapy, and after that I've managed to graduate master of science studies with A grade. Now I'm at PhD studies in biophysics. It used to be tough, had a minor breakdown when I wanted to quit too and let go of my dream and go to regular work, but I kept pushing through.

Tldr: don't give up on your dream user - you can go to a different academy, you can take a leave and get some rest and go back. Just don't give up.

Well it's actually really comforting so thank you for your post.
atm depression is pretty strong. I don't know if i'll make it because math are so fucking hard. The competition is so strong too
but thank you Sup Forumsro

That's possible if you're in a developped western nation (and maybe in Japan too)

You've got something others don't - The Dream. Something that burns bright. I know exactly how you feel man - I know how dear it is for you and how painful would be for you to lose it. Something do important, that you build your life around it and cannot imagine living when the dream dies. Believe me - this is your advantage among the others. They will choose better paid work rather than academic position. Your Passion od your strength. Take medications leave - go to therapy. But go back to University after and pursue your dream.

Cont.

Don't leave, science needs people like you and me.

Well thank you very much for your advice man, I'll take it in account.
This is very nice from you.