I'm bored as shit, someone pick a fight with me

I'm bored as shit, someone pick a fight with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope

ehh, maybe some other time

I bet you pick strawberry milk over chocolate milk

not OP but fuck anyone who says chocolate milk is better. it isn't, strawberry is.

fuck.

Abortion is morally wrong.

I bet you guys have never tried the deliciousness that is banana-milk

I bet you think human lives are the most valuable thing, thus killing is always wrong, but you also believe that a fetus isn't already a human and shouldn't be killed

Fucked up. Chocolate milk is a tasty treat, strawberry milk is nourishment for autists

Counterpoint: There's too many people and it's destroying the earth. Abortion is a good way to cut back on additional little shit bags to take healthcare and jobs

Faggots, only milk-milk is good. The other variants are for edgy kids

you seriously need to consider suicide

Chug some banana flavoured clorox

Fuck you, OP. You SJW, cuck. Oh, and fuck your gender neutral, gender fluid bull shit!

>enjoying yourself is for edgy kids

Shit no son I'm a straight white guy. But why do you give a fuck if someone else wants to lop their cock off and pretend to be a girl?

I would do it if it was actually painless.
And I haven't seen the end of One Piece yet

>anime
>banana milk
Bet you've never seen a boob in person

Exactly.

So I assume you subsist entirely off of oatmeal, sleep alone, have no social life, and only fuck for reproductive purposes?

Yes, what's strange in doing that? Do you fuck for what, fun? Money? Kiddo.

Your "life" breaks my heart

These ideas are incongruous. If they did not consider fetuses to be human they would more likely have no problem with their disposal.

You eat foods that instead of making you strong hurt you, you waste your time going around in your city with other people talking about useless things and having sexual intercourses where the only goal, reproduction, is blocked by plastic bags and tell me my life is inferior?

Can be killed*, didn't realize I wrote it wrong.

Yes because I enjoy myself. What else is the point? Pop out a few shitty kids? Live to be 100 so I can forget everything and have a nurse who hates me wipe my ass?

Nearly forgot to mention. At the end of my life and your life we both end up in the ground. Might as well have fun getting there.

You should pursuit humanity's goals, not your own, underaged whiny flaming faggot. Study scientific subjects, get humanity on an interplanetary level until we find out how to live for eternity. Having fun is blocking us from reaching that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8

The point of that being what? There's people who genuinely enjoy that sort of thing, I'm not one of them. The way I see it life is about
1. Being satisfied
and 2. not ruining anyone else's satisfaction

also how is shit posting on Sup Forums helping you pursue humanities goals? Maybe you should just admit you don't have any friends and that's why you live like you do?

Y'all niggas need Jesus.

It's meant to bring people like you to the right way of life, and I'm a physicist myself. This guy gets it, you need to understand that Jesus wants you to bring humanity to a superior level, making this universe what Eden is.

Holy shit what a faggot desu. Strawberry is the best kind of milk.

>Jesus
oh buddy...you think that the universe cares about you. That's sweet

Yeah, I haven't. Neither do I drink banana milk or strawberry milk. Ovomaltine is the true way of life.

my nigga what in the fuck is ovomaltine

The universe doesn't care about you. You should make him care. If an orgy of cells can become sentient, why shouldn't an infinite amount of atoms be too? The universe is alive, but he probably doesn't know us or doesn't care about us. We must become so powerful the universe will fear us.

Holy fuck you sound like a cult leader who no one would follow. Get a grip. Life means nothing and pretending it does is just mastrubation

But you just said you think life is meant to be lived in a certain way. Aren't you giving a meaning to it and than negating it has any meaning at all?

Side bar: the universe is male? Does that mean there's a lady universe for it to fuck and make little baby universe's? Thats like gendering a chair you fuck nut

I read the manga, fuck the anime it's too slow and annoying.
Banana milk is lovely, but I'm fucking around... chocolate all the way my man.

I get to see my own tits every day so that's fine

Not giving life in general meaning just keeping myself entertained till my body gives up

Sorry, not a native english speaker.
And you say you're life is less useless than mine.

This thread went from banana milk to god himself to fucking Cthulhu in no time.

I didn't say that. I said your life made me sad. We're both living equally useless lives

What if that's the real meaning of life?

So you're saying it was about banana milk the whole time

How can useless things make you sad? Our lives wouldn't be useless if they were combined in a single effort to become more powerful than the universe, becoming our own universes.

I am not sure to banana or not to banana.

>becoming our own universes
You...you don't really believe that right? It makes me sad because I feel like when you wake up all you have to look forward to is the fact that you're helping a greater good you made up to give you purpose. But if you're really happy then fuck it bro. Do you

The ultimate question.

Have a great day!

Go fuck yourself

All i drink is Soylent.

Ok. Take care.

Man I tried that shit last year for a month and could not handle the taste. I saw they have new flavours, any good?

Die in a fire

You can't understand us, you're clearly a brainlet. Meanwhile this guy probably gets it, drinking Soylent is a great indicator of intelligence. You're giving away flavor for nutrition, it's a great habit.

your mums a hoe

Nutrition > Tast

Only humanlets actually need to consume food in form of dead animals and rotting plants to sustain themselves, taste > 'nutrition'

you are an example that what is wrong with america nowadays. you live a life without a purpose and you have the nerve to point someone who keeps his believes and try to be a better person miserable thats has not logic.

Good thing I'm not american. Everyone's life is without purpose. That doesn't mean that I don't help other people and try to be a good person, I just do it because I want to and making other people happy makes me feel good. The need to pretend like any of this matters is just kind of childish

if this life doesnt matters why you dont kill yourself ?

I am genuinely surprised that you think what anyone drinks or eats tells you how smart they are. But hey, discussion is meant to open you up to alternative view points. So tell me, without getting all metaphysical and mystical how, I personally, will benefit from living like you do.

Because when I die it's all over and I love petting my cat, talking to my friends, and the satisfaction i get from building things. It's like watching Pacific Rim, it doesn't mean much but it's a fun ride

You are what you eat and... Come on, I can not handle trolling this hard, I'm no professional troll. I need to get better, I'm sorry.

I'm not trolling. Just asking you to dumb things down to "brainlet" level for my simple little head. Maybe I'm just intimidated by your vasty superior intellect

contradictory af m8 :/ dont say that you dont care when it's obviously the opposite. the only one who sounds childish is you.

It will make you a better person in the same way getting in the army for at least a year makes you better. It also makes you understand it's not about you, personally, but about the humanity.
Don't listen to this troll, he's just another person like you who cannot handle the truth.

I never said I didn't care! I said it doesn't mean anything. Huge difference in my opinion. People treat life and existence like its a game you can win and that's not the case. There isn't an end game to being alive and acting like there is is self indulgent. BUT that doesn't mean that you can't have things in your life matter to you. I love sports even though it doesn't actually matter who wins or loses, I just enjoy the spectacle. The same applies to life in my opinion.

Oh I think you've misinterpreted this as the other guy did. It's not that I don't care about other people. I love other people. I just think that acting like there's some final goal we're working towards is silly. The final goal is to live in a way that you think is best.

maybe you didnt note this but your acts means something to anyone else like your pet or friends and that directly influences your life.

what?

fixed
>didn't notice...

Oh wait I think I decoded it. I know my actions influence other people and mean something to them. I'm saying that on a grand scale that human life means nothing. On a interpersonal level of course what we do means something. Otherwise why socialize. But in terms of "becoming our own universe" (are you mormon?) I think that's a load of shit

When I say it means nothing I mean in terms of a pay off or end game. Heaven/Hell, transcendence, our own universe (seriously that one throws me), reincarnation, or whatever else you might believe.

you are important user stop denying this fact.

What if you couldn't see the end goal? It's there, hidden up, you can't see it. You don't even know if there's one, but you know how to look for it: with scientific research. Why are you wasting your life? There will be a day we will discover whether there's a goal to it all. And no, it won't be an infinite research, because we'll eventually know every law of physics, there only is a finite amount of elementary subunits that can do a finite set of things.

I am not. If I died today you wouldn't even know. I won't (knock on wood) but if I did that'd be it. I'm perfectly happy being unimportant though. My little unimportant life makes me happy. I hope to one day have a few unimportant kids who go on to get their own unimportant jobs and have unimportant families and find unimportant life.

In my opinion chasing something I can't see is more so wasting my life. That isn't me saying that I think you are, clearly you're happy doing what you're doing and I think thats fantastic. But I'm out of university, in a job I like where I get to help other people and that makes me happy too.

your only desire of achive those "unimportant" goals it betrays you but thats fine to me tho

"Greatness" or whatever is all just artificial. Do what makes you happy, if that's being famous or discovering that I'm wrong then more power to you. But don't knock people who just want to live simply

Hey bro, you got pretty strong opinions on you. You did entertain a couple of trolls, but it's nice to see they didn't influence you at all

haha thanks I wish I hadn't called the one mans a fuck nut back there but other then that I think I did alright

>impliying the internet users never lie/wrong

give a damn about life importance is a white privilege isnt?

I don't understand

>You should

Lost me there user.

I do what I want regardless of outsiders opinion.