HE DESERVED A RING

HE DESERVED A RING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dont think any player who gives up a 28-3 lead in the championship game deserves a ring

>Blow 25 point lead with like 50 yards in the 4th quarter (35 of which was Devonta wide open)
>Deserved

>I dont think any player who gives up a 28-3 lead with 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter deserves a ring
ftfy

he played phenomenally in that game, too bad the failcunts suck shit and blew the lead. matt ryan doesnt control the defense

>I dont think any player who gives up a 28-3 lead in the championship game deserves a ring
how exactly was that matt ryan's fault? defense blew the lead

>in fg range
>take a sack
>forced to punt

maybe shananigger shouldn't have called a 7 step drop

>quarterbacks play defense

Ryan controlled the clock like shit in the 2nd half. Snapping the ball with :20 left on the play clock, not too mention the 7 step drops and holding on to the ball resulting in sacks. Throw the ball away FFS.

>faggy ice

>phenomenally
Didn't know fumbling the ball on your own 30 is phenomenal play.

>144 passer rating
phenomenal was a stretch but he played well

Faggot will never win a ring, stop dreaming about it.

Passer rating is a complete meme, he helped them lose by holding onto the ball in an obvious don't lose yardage situation and fumbling the ball on his own side of the field

These are both on him regardless of the play call

It's not a meme but it only measures how good you are as a passer, not as a quarterback. If a QB fumbles four times it doesn't even his passer rating.

>ring
Hueheuheuehue
Why murrica sports culture is so pathetic?

7-1 subhuman

*chokes*

>one player is entire team

>mediocre for years
>finally get an above average line
>suddenly elite

I deserve a ring, too. A cockring...

They can't catch up if you keep scoring

Thank you Britbong Saints fan..my thoughts exactly.

*audibles*
>"KILL KILL KILL!"
*RB takes ball*
*gains two yards and is still in FG range*

>matt ryan doesnt control the defense
no, but if the defense isn't holding up it's his job to score more points
>they needed literally one more point to win in 8 1/2 minutes
>rek themselves with shitty playcalling and time management

also
>deserve
no one deserves shit. they have to work for it.

>le throw it up to Julio man
Why do people think this average ass QB is elite? That insane sideline catch Julio made in the Owl only proves the "Julio babby" meme is correct. Ryan's job is easy.

>it's one player's fault that his team lost in a team sport

I love this meme

More than the guy who lead the greatest comeback in the history of the sport?

idontthinksotim.jpg

I'm a Pats fan but I think i see what the Falcons were doing.

The Falcons were a team of good guys, they didn't talk a lot of shit, they didn't really do anything wrong during the season, they were just a talented football club and a group of honorable men.

I think they saw their lead and said "we don't need to pull anything cheap. We aren't going to embarrass the Patriots like that, we aren't going to embarrass ourselves, we will play them hard and competitive for 60 minutes."

I think they honestly let their foot off the gas in an attempt to
A. show the Patriots they weren't afraid of them
B. Let the Patriots die with dignity

I don't think anyone realized Brady had another level of GOAT-ness he could ascend to, or that Beli and Patricia could adjust the defense into playing their best second half of the season.

And now the rest is history.

It's a shame too because if the Falcons had won, their road to the title would have looked like this:

>Beat Seattle, Superbowl winner from three short years ago, probably the most consistent team in the NFC over the last 4 years
>Beat "THE MICHAEL JORDAN OF FOOTBALL" Aaron Rodgers
>Beat the GOAT QB/Coach and best Dynasty in the history of the NFL

It would have been one for the ages. Unfortunately instead everyone will forget about the road to the title because the Pats, by comparison, just beat up on two nothing teams that were severely outmatched.

>his nickname was unironically "Matty Ice"

Let's be real here. It was all Freeman's fault. The forced fumble was the real game changer. Ryan had a wide open deep shot to Taylor Gabriel and was a split second from throwing what could easily have been a TD, but Freeman didn't pick up his block. So the LB got a free release and forced the fumble.

Matt Ryan was not allowed to have audibles for whatever fucking reason. They specifically said after that game they will let him use audibles now since he was arguing with shananigger to run the ball

Wow since when did Ryan play defense?

How many points did Ryan score while the Pats were making a comeback?

instead what happened was
>Beat a Seattle team that is a shell of its Super Bowl winning self from three years ago
>Beat a highly overrated Aaron Rodgers who was being propped up by ESPN despite the Packers being a one dimensional team with no defense
>Lost to a Gronkless Patriots who spotted them 14 points in the first half

>Pats getting handed 1st downs left and right.

fixed that for ya senpai.

He'll forever be playing second fiddle to Joe Flacco lel.

Disrespectful

This is true for the coin toss argument but ally of the comeback was beyond his control

>this mad

That was his last chance too. His career is over and he'll go down as the biggest choker of all time. Lol tbqh.