Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

this thread is boring, post random shit, this is a random board. you bore us.

We allowed white men to get away with too many crimes so now they're too deeply ingrained in society to stop their constant terror attacks.

Sup Forums welcomes you
Sup Forums does not

Remember kids, sage and hide.

or turn random, like said

Millenials are desperately trying to pretend their opinions matter.

Need another 10 years or so for them to realize they're not special snowflakes and should shut the fuck up.

youre never going to turn Sup Forums into a safe haven away from nigger hating nazis. Might as well just give up

Its not like theyre gonna make up our electorate in the future or anything, right?

Why are you faggots keep starting this thread over and over again?

Um wtf, story?

tf is this shit?!

No you misunderstand, i mean pol actually likes to answer these questions
B wants to roll trips

It’s Obama’s fault

Sauce

she's right, you know.

tf is that? ingrown hair?

That fucking desktop is a disgrace. Look at all those icons.

“She”??

Thats a ded man

Quality cat meme

I was wondering where were my Mr. Potatoes missing parts.

i remember as a kid, everyone envied the United States. That was something like the perfect country. The technology, the opportunities, the mighty dollar and the superior people who lived there.
Now, more than a decade, we see the america and its americans and we just shake our heads. Similar when that person that was your hero turns out to be a weird, old, weak person. Such a delusion.
What happened with you people? All this stupidity over feminism, political corectness, blacks with constant victim complex, what is all that?
Sorry for you americans of good faith that have to live in such a mess of a country
Maybe someday america will be great again